Audioph1x

Awards
  • Established
OP, where are your buddies bloods showing similar results

bigdavid

bigdavid

Awards
  • Established
And to back up the OP here in terms of the blood work, since both blood tests for IGF-1 are within the normal range for the reference ranges...even though the testing center and the reference ranges are different, they are actually at worst showing a decrease and at best showing no change at all. Since they are different ranges, but both are within the range and somewhat midline, I would conclude that, just like his friends reported levels, his show that there was actually NO CHANGE. I would not conclude that there was a decrease like some have said. I would argue the best conclusion is to say that they are both equivalent (especially once you factor in variability in levels from normal day to day changes).

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Considering true, exogenous growth hormone takes 4 weeks plus to elevate IGF levels, we may need to give it more time before testing I think.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I can get bloods for free, I think every 4-6 weeks under my private health insurance.

Does it cost alot in America?

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
OP, where are your buddies bloods showing similar results
He wont give me the documents to post. Older gentlemen who doesnt give a sh!t about this online stuff. But for $100 product I am compelled to share my experience. I can tell you his labs were within 5 points of each other.

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can get bloods for free, I think every 4-6 weeks under my private health insurance.

In America if you want insurance to pay for it you need a reason, IE a doctor to prescribe the test. Even with that there is a Co Pay to even see the doctor unless you know one who will prescribe it.

If you just walk in to a place to request a test for IGF its around $90

user567

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Considering true, exogenous growth hormone takes 4 weeks plus to elevate IGF levels, we may need to give it more time before testing I think.
I got everyones opinion on how long I should wait before getting a test. Everyone agreed 4 weeks. If every thinks I need to run it longer i would be happy to setup GoFundme for my next test which would be $90. Hell if everyone reading this thread contributed $.50 it would pay for it.

jameschoi

jameschoi

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I got everyones opinion on how long I should wait before getting a test. Everyone agreed 4 weeks. If every thinks I need to run it longer i would be happy to setup GoFundme for my next test which would be $90. Hell if everyone reading this thread contributed $.50 it would pay for it.
Forget about the blood test, if this supp doesn't make you YUUUGE after the 250 caps then move on.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I would think 4 weeks would be enough time to see an increase ... but then again I'm not 100% sure. I know I personally am going to run this for at least 8 weeks (and possibly around 12 total) and hope to see some definite body comp changes after around week 4. I'm in week 3 now and feeling great, but obviously no size gains (that I can notice) to write home about yet. But it's still early. And the recovery (and sleep) has been excellent. That I can definitely see a positive change in so far.

-Spaz

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right. There were actually people telling you that 2 weeks would be sufficient, and you went twice as long...

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Let me tell ya about healthcare in America..

We are at a point now where people are using Uber to get emergently rushed to the hospital rather than facing all the ambulance charges and not being able to put food on the table. Then it goes downhill from there!

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Subbed since everyone seems to believe in this over at HT! I am excited to see the results. I've always been shy about using IGF-1 injectable's but this may be a great alternative.

Firreozkan

Firreozkan

Banned
Awards
Do you pay +33% taxes in America? Like we do im Sweden...

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me tell ya about healthcare in America..

We are at a point now where people are using Uber to get emergently rushed to the hospital rather than facing all the ambulance charges and not being able to put food on the table. Then it goes downhill from there!
I pay close to $170 a month for private, but public here is pretty good. Most my friends don't have it, but it's a big risk.

1. You pay more tax
2. Longer you don't have it, higher you pay later
3. If you get sick, you'll no longer be covered for that illness, imagine the costs.

It does suck, I think a few countries around the world have free health care. We're a high paying tax country too, and the avg price of a house in Melbourne and Sydney is close to 1 million dollars. It's becoming unaffordable here :(

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would think 4 weeks would be enough time to see an increase ... but then again I'm not 100% sure. I know I personally am going to run this for at least 8 weeks (and possibly around 12 total) and hope to see some definite body comp changes after around week 4. I'm in week 3 now and feeling great, but obviously no size gains (that I can notice) to write home about yet. But it's still early. And the recovery (and sleep) has been excellent. That I can definitely see a positive change in so far..

-Spaz

If I'm not mistaken the first bloods that showed 340% increase were taken after four weeks of usage .