Higher test after PCT?

itanius

Awards
Test is currently sitting at 205. Previous bloods were a year ago at 235. I’m about to run a cycle. Anyone have their natural levels rise above pre-cycle after PCT? Wondering if it makes more sense to blast & cruise

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Artifically, yes. So when the SERM is still keeping the test production higher, than baseline. But typically test production will fall lower or if 'lucky', then about the same, than before cycle. I've heard of some cases where 'patient' has had low test levels and have done a several months long SERM protocol and then have their new baseline a bit higher, than before the SERM protocol. But I don't know how common that is and those cases have not included a suppressive cycle (except maybe in the past).

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It does not make sense to keep running cycles then go back to the 200's so unless you are able to recover back to normal range testosterone, or for that matter above 450, AND you intend to continue cycling then TRT and Blasts, or if really going for it for some reason blasting and cruising make more sense progress-wise. However you really need to monitor health markers regularly if that is the case. Not once a year. More like 2-4 times a year.