High Dose M1,4 cycle Log

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sledge has chosen me to partake in testing his M1,4. (thanks Sledge!!)I will be taking 120mg a day for 4 weeks. I have been taking Gaspari Mdien at 6 mg a day for the last 2 weeks with no results, so I will be switching to the 1,4 tomorrow.
I am 31 yrs old
5'7
200lbs
12%bf
Tons of Ph experience including a 4 week cycle of M 1-T at 30mg a day, which was awesome!
I will taking Nac while on along with Ephedra/caffiene Pre workout.
I am going to run calories just a little above maintenance. I have Nolva onhand just incase and plan on using that along with milk thistle an the Nac post cycle.

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Sounds good bro.... Keep a log for sure! I am towards the end of a M1,4ADD run (with AS) and loved it. Ran it at 100mg ED and would compare it to d-bol with much less water retention. I begening to think maybe 25-30mg ED of D-bol would compare to 100-120mg ED of M14ADD... Thats just totally my opinon though! Good luck bro....

By the way, gained roughly 6 pounds (Which is great for me now days) in the 4 weeks. That was on mainatance cals and training.... School and Work have been kickin my ass.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Did you have that "on" feeling with the M1,4? Any Sides?

Juicemonkey101

Awards
Sides were very minimal... Didn't get a huge "ON" Feeling but Pumps were better in the gym and out of the gym, the perputual pump deal... Seemed to increase my appetite and felt overall a better sense of well being much like d-bol. Could of been in my head but oh well, what ever works! Good luck.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I remember reading somewhere that they thought @ 80mg of 1,4 would equall about 50mg of dbol

NO MERCY

Awards
  • Established
120mgs wow. I had results at 60 and I was around 270 at the time

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
NoMercy have you ever had AAS (or plenty of phs) experience before, that might be the difference.

propho

Awards
  • Established
so i'm 180lbs and i'm taking 40mgs is that too much? how can you tell when yer taking too much?

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Sledge has chosen me to partake in testing his M1,4. (thanks Sledge!!)I will be taking 120mg a day for 4 weeks. I have been taking Gaspari Mdien at 6 mg a day for the last 2 weeks with no results, so I will be switching to the 1,4 tomorrow.
I am 31 yrs old
5'7
200lbs
12%bf
Tons of Ph experience including a 4 week cycle of M 1-T at 30mg a day, which was awesome!
I will taking Nac while on along with Ephedra/caffiene Pre workout.
I am going to run calories just a little above maintenance. I have Nolva onhand just incase and plan on using that along with milk thistle an the Nac post cycle.

He wants me to test it out for him also,just not sure how soon I'll get more m14add.I started my own cycle 11days ago.
Started @30,now 40 going to start 60 by the end of the week.
177lbs.
5'11"

Juicemonkey101

Awards
I remember reading somewhere that they thought @ 80mg of 1,4 would equall about 50mg of dbol
Maybe for some... Personally... i did not feel that way. Maybe more like 150mg would equall 50mg IMHO.... Everyone responds differnent however.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
He wants me to test it out for him also,just not sure how soon I'll get more m14add.I started my own cycle 11days ago.
Started @30,now 40 going to start 60 by the end of the week.
177lbs.
5'11"
What dose are you going to top out at?

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Day 8, 120mg a day. Up 2lbs. Body is staying pumped all the time. Looking fuller also. appetite is up, No sides. strength is up 8-12% on most lifts.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
I am looking forward to seeing these results. it would be nice to really nail down a specific dosing scheme.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Here some info i pulled off my old computer...

"The structure of Boldione(unmethylated dione version of M14ADDiol, the methyl would allow more to be used) however is intrinsically resistant to 17-ketosteroid deactivation during this first pass through the liver. The combination of its delta 1 and delta 4 double bond (1,4-Di Ene) shifts the hepatic metabolism (the 17-keto redox potential) of this compound far in favor of activation. This is made clear by studies showing Boldione to produce by far the most profound excretion of active 17beta-hydroxysteroids we have seen of any prohormone, as much as 50% of recovered urinary metabolites [1] . Surprisingly the 17beta-hydroxyl group survives hepatic metabolism to an enormous degree."

[1] Metabolism of 1-dehydroandrostanes in man. I. Metabolism of 17-beta-hydroxyandrosta-1,4-dien-3-one, 17-beta-cyclopent-1-enyloxyandrosta-1,4-dien-3-one (quinbolone) and androsta-1,4-dien-3-one (1). Galletti F and Gardi R. Steroids 18 (1971) 39-50.

[2] Metabolism of 1-dehydroandrostanes in man. III. Metabolism of 17-beta-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one, 17-beta-(1-methoxy-cyclohexyloxy)-5-a-androst-1-en-3-one (mesabolone) and 5a-androst-1-en-3,17-dione. Galletti F and Gardi R. J Steroid Biochem 3 (1972) 933-6. [3] Biosynthesis of Estrogens, Gual C, Morato T, Hayano M, Gut M and Dorfman R. Endocrinology 71 (1962) 920-25

[4] Aromatization of androgens to estrogens mediates increased activity of glucose 6-phosphate dehydrogenase in rat levator ani muscle. Endocrinol 106(2):440-43 1980

[5] The pentose phosphate pathway in regenerating skeletal muscle. Biochem J 170: 17 1978

[6] Activation of the somatotropic axis by testosterone in adult males: Evidence for the role of aromatization. Weissberger and Ho. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 76 (1993) 1407-12.

[7] Modulation of the cytosolic androgen receptor in striated muscle by sex steroids. Rance, Max. Endocrinol 115 (1984) 862-6

[8] Metabolism of Beldenone in Man: gas Chromatographic/Mass Spectrometric Identification of Urinary Excreted Metabolites and Determination of Excretion Rates. Schanzer, Donike. Bol Mass Spec. 21 (1992) 3-16

[9] Identification of C19 Steroids in Bovine Feces. Miller, W.R., C.W. Turner, D.K. Fukushima and I.I. Salamon: J. Biol. Chem. 1956 220: 221

[10] The in-vitro metabolism of progesterone-c14 to Delta-1,4-Androstadiene-3,17-dione by a cystic bovine ovary. Gawienowski A. M., Lee S.L. and Marion G.B.: Endocrinology 69 (1961) 388-90.

[11] C. J. M. Arts, R. Schilt, M. Schreurs and L.a. Van Ginkel, in Proceedings of the Euroresidue III Conference, Veldenhoven, 6-8 May 1996 ed. N. Haagsma and A. Ruiter, University of Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands, 1996, p. 212

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here some info i pulled off my old computer...

"The structure of Boldione(unmethylated dione version of M14ADDiol, the methyl would allow more to be used) however is intrinsically resistant to 17-ketosteroid deactivation during this first pass through the liver. The combination of its delta 1 and delta 4 double bond (1,4-Di Ene) shifts the hepatic metabolism (the 17-keto redox potential) of this compound far in favor of activation. This is made clear by studies showing Boldione to produce by far the most profound excretion of active 17beta-hydroxysteroids we have seen of any prohormone, as much as 50% of recovered urinary metabolites [1] . Surprisingly the 17beta-hydroxyl group survives hepatic metabolism to an enormous degree."

[1] Metabolism of 1-dehydroandrostanes in man. I. Metabolism of 17-beta-hydroxyandrosta-1,4-dien-3-one, 17-beta-cyclopent-1-enyloxyandrosta-1,4-dien-3-one (quinbolone) and androsta-1,4-dien-3-one (1). Galletti F and Gardi R. Steroids 18 (1971) 39-50.

[2] Metabolism of 1-dehydroandrostanes in man. III. Metabolism of 17-beta-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-3-one, 17-beta-(1-methoxy-cyclohexyloxy)-5-a-androst-1-en-3-one (mesabolone) and 5a-androst-1-en-3,17-dione. Galletti F and Gardi R. J Steroid Biochem 3 (1972) 933-6. [3] Biosynthesis of Estrogens, Gual C, Morato T, Hayano M, Gut M and Dorfman R. Endocrinology 71 (1962) 920-25

[4] Aromatization of androgens to estrogens mediates increased activity of glucose 6-phosphate dehydrogenase in rat levator ani muscle. Endocrinol 106(2):440-43 1980

[5] The pentose phosphate pathway in regenerating skeletal muscle. Biochem J 170: 17 1978

[6] Activation of the somatotropic axis by testosterone in adult males: Evidence for the role of aromatization. Weissberger and Ho. J Clin Endocrinol Metab 76 (1993) 1407-12.

[7] Modulation of the cytosolic androgen receptor in striated muscle by sex steroids. Rance, Max. Endocrinol 115 (1984) 862-6

[8] Metabolism of Beldenone in Man: gas Chromatographic/Mass Spectrometric Identification of Urinary Excreted Metabolites and Determination of Excretion Rates. Schanzer, Donike. Bol Mass Spec. 21 (1992) 3-16

[9] Identification of C19 Steroids in Bovine Feces. Miller, W.R., C.W. Turner, D.K. Fukushima and I.I. Salamon: J. Biol. Chem. 1956 220: 221

[10] The in-vitro metabolism of progesterone-c14 to Delta-1,4-Androstadiene-3,17-dione by a cystic bovine ovary. Gawienowski A. M., Lee S.L. and Marion G.B.: Endocrinology 69 (1961) 388-90.

[11] C. J. M. Arts, R. Schilt, M. Schreurs and L.a. Van Ginkel, in Proceedings of the Euroresidue III Conference, Veldenhoven, 6-8 May 1996 ed. N. Haagsma and A. Ruiter, University of Utrecht, Utrecht, The Netherlands, 1996, p. 212

Quite Interesting, Thanks Sledge.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Yeah just something to think about, lets say it has a 50% conversion (i have no idea what it would be by being methylated), I dont know if I would tell a newbie to start out using 50mgs of DBOL per day and then increase from there.

So for newbies what would be a good starting dose, 60mgs M14ADD, should give around a 30mgs dose if we go by the 50% rate.

Any ideas?

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Yeah just something to think about, lets say it has a 50% conversion (i have no idea what it would be by being methylated), I dont know if I would tell a newbie to start out using 50mgs of DBOL per day and then increase from there.

So for newbies what would be a good starting dose, 60mgs M14ADD, should give around a 30mgs dose if we go by the 50% rate.

Any ideas?
Any new on liver toxity? What if it is 50%?Does that mean it's really harsh on your liver?
It does effect BP,but not too bad.Today post w/o mine was 136/79,1am- 142(stage 1 hypertension)/63(<80 is optimal)

farmer

Awards
Lean One and I have both run this compound in higher than suggested dosages.

Judging from what he has reported and my own experience, I'd say 100mg is going to be the average with that ranging from 80-120. I've yet to go any higher, but I bet the law of diminishing returns doesn't kick in until much higher dosages. This is, so far, one of my favorites. I use it as a kickstart for the first 4-6 weeks.

Sldge

Super Lab Rat
Awards
  • Established
Bloodwork showed that is was very mild, after seeing how people are doing on the higher doses, i thought 60-80 might be a better starting point but 80-100 isnt that far off. for me i am just trying to think if someone on here was posting about what starting dose for DBOL should be for a newbie, i dont know if most people would say start at 50mgs per day and increase form there. i think most would say start with 30 and increase from there.

LittleMonster

Banned
Awards
Bloodwork showed that is was very mild, after seeing how people are doing on the higher doses, i thought 60-80 might be a better starting point but 80-100 isnt that far off. for me i am just trying to think if someone on here was posting about what starting dose for DBOL should be for a newbie, i dont know if most people would say start at 50mgs per day and increase form there. i think most would say start with 30 and increase from there.
sounds good.BP is also not too bad.overall-I love it so far!

farmer

Awards
for me i am just trying to think if someone on here was posting about what starting dose for DBOL should be for a newbie, i dont know if most people would say start at 50mgs per day and increase form there. i think most would say start with 30 and increase from there.
Actually, I think starting dbol dosages for first time users is between 15 and 25mg. I could be wrong.