Hi-Tech taking another big HIT

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just say it "DMHA sux"...because it does . Just a chitty weak azz ingredient that doesn't remotely come close to DMAA/DMBA. Wouldn't care if Sparta put 400mg DMHA in Kraken, it would still sux.
Kraken is a close contender for the number 1 pre in my book... right behind Wick3d

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kraken is a close contender for the number 1 pre in my book... right behind Wick3d
I won some Wicked awhile back and it was pretty bad! Like straight dumps! I will have to check out the formula to see what’s changed.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I won some Wicked awhile back and it was pretty bad! Like straight dumps! I will have to check out the formula to see what’s changed.
like it made you take dumps?? probably the caffeine but any PwO will do that. personally i get great sense of well being and motivation from wicked

kelvarnsen

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kraken is my top pre right now. I'm interested to see what Sparta's Hydra Pump has for ingredients based on the fact that they really dosed Kraken well.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Kraken is my top pre right now. I'm interested to see what Sparta's Hydra Pump has for ingredients based on the fact that they really dosed Kraken well.
Kraken is so hit and miss for me. Some days it works wonderfully and some days I don't feel much. I rotate pres daily and when it comes to dmha I only use convict, kraken, and Olympus conquer/reign. Convict, conquer, and reign are all consistent while kraken only works 60% of the time for me. It's really weird. But the new flavors taste amazing.

I know it's not exactly relevant here, but I really think mr Hyde and outlift amped are underrated. The time release caffeine complex blows away the dmha stims for me. I only feel the dmha pres for about an hour after their kick in whereas with these I feel it for 3-4 hours before slowly returning to baseline. If I take the dmha pres in the morning for a fasted workout (how I train 90% of the time), I'm reaching for a bang within 2 hours of finishing my workout to keep me productive at work. And that is with a 30mg prescription adderall xr as well (I don't get energy from it. Prescribed for add over a year ago. I only get a slight focus increase at this point). I took meso for the first time in like a year today and while it was fantastic, it didn't keep me locked in for more than an hour and a half or so. Which luckily today was all I needed as I trained after work, but normally I don't know how that will work for me. I'll be trying superpump 250 hopefully Monday or Tuesday for either legs or back, so I hope that one lasts a bit longer. Something about the way my body processes stims they just don't last for me.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
like it made you take dumps?? probably the caffeine but any PwO will do that. personally i get great sense of well being and motivation from wicked
Def wasn’t the caffeine lol. May have to try it again!

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I remember the original no explode. It definitely caused an explosion
On summer vacation with my 2 brothers one year we had brought a tub of NO-Xplode. It got so bad we had to stagger when we took it so that we all didnt have to go to the bathroom at the same time.

Duality29

Duality29

Awards
Kraken is so hit and miss for me. Some days it works wonderfully and some days I don't feel much. I rotate pres daily and when it comes to dmha I only use convict, kraken, and Olympus conquer/reign. Convict, conquer, and reign are all consistent while kraken only works 60% of the time for me. It's really weird. But the new flavors taste amazing.

I know it's not exactly relevant here, but I really think mr Hyde and outlift amped are underrated. The time release caffeine complex blows away the dmha stims for me. I only feel the dmha pres for about an hour after their kick in whereas with these I feel it for 3-4 hours before slowly returning to baseline. If I take the dmha pres in the morning for a fasted workout (how I train 90% of the time), I'm reaching for a bang within 2 hours of finishing my workout to keep me productive at work. And that is with a 30mg prescription adderall xr as well (I don't get energy from it. Prescribed for add over a year ago. I only get a slight focus increase at this point). I took meso for the first time in like a year today and while it was fantastic, it didn't keep me locked in for more than an hour and a half or so. Which luckily today was all I needed as I trained after work, but normally I don't know how that will work for me. I'll be trying superpump 250 hopefully Monday or Tuesday for either legs or back, so I hope that one lasts a bit longer. Something about the way my body processes stims they just don't last for me.
One pre that I recently tried in a sample was Total War by Redcon1. It still had DMHA as well as (somewhat) a time released caffeine with both anhydrous and dicaffeine malate. The energy lasted longer than my usual expectation of Mesomorph and energy didn’t taper off which gave a great leg day.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
Ive tried DMAA and Amp Citrate... Re1gn is better than both IMO

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
One pre that I recently tried in a sample was Total War by Redcon1. It still had DMHA as well as (somewhat) a time released caffeine with both anhydrous and dicaffeine malate. The energy lasted longer than my usual expectation of Mesomorph and energy didn’t taper off which gave a great leg day.
I actually just got a free tub of Total War from my bros at a local shop. I liked it. It didn't give me all that much more energy than I would expect from the caffeine, but I enjoyed it. It will most likely make its way into my rotation. It definitely wasn't one of my top picks though. I didn't get that much energy from it, but that could totally be unrelated and a one off experience. I love time released caffeine though. I seek it out in preworkouts for sure. I had some Superpump come in today and I'm really tempted to skip my off day tomorrow to give it a go. I'm stoked for it!

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like total war.

Part of the reason kraken confuses me, by all means it should be stronger than total war... but it doesn't feel like anything, all my friends who i gave some to were like wtf?

also agree DMHA is nothing compared to DMAA/DMBA, its effect is so much more euphoric... Don't really want euphoria, occasionally i want energy, most the time i just want focus.

Will be happy when the industry moves away from DMHA, curious to see more involvement with theacrine, going to give it a try very soon!

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
None of these ingredients are mission critical. It really depends on the person. Many people are just fine using Yohimbine and Caffeine. I just find yohimbine in a pill causes me issues sleeping. It's weird because in a preworkout it is fine.

shockrock3

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
With all the chit they put in Kraken...I wonder if all those ingredients start cancelling stuff out, killing the feeling. Overload of ingredients.
Total War to me is the same as Sidewalk Kracka....nothing. Went through a tub of Kracka, nothing to write home about. Same guy makes both products. Tried a few samples of War...remember it being a tad better but I wouldn't buy a tub. Me & DMHA no bueno.
Agree with the other bro...hoping the industry moves away from DMHA, it sux. Plenty of formulas out there not containing any D stimulants that are better.
Glad I found some more AMP lol, I can rest easy.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I prefer dmha. Re1gn is my go to.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
Gave superpump a try today for legs. Not near as much energy as I expected, but it was a clean feeling. Giving jack3d up a try tomorrow. Mixed up 2.5 scoops and it's sitting in my fridge for the morning. I did take a small sip to try the pineapple flavor And it is delicious! Stoked to have these pres on hand and really bummed to see them go

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Olympus labs does NOT use DMHA.. idk why people keep saying that. Not in CU or in re1gn.
Correct, never have and never will use 2-amino-6-methylheptane

Mike Arnold

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You over stim, you feel like ****. When you dose something that high I think the effects become that much more polarizing. Either feel great or feel like ****. No middle ground and I actually think it's the middle ground that has the best products.
When it comes to stims I couldn't agree more.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Olympus labs does NOT use DMHA.. idk why people keep saying that. Not in CU or in re1gn.
my bad. I was referring to eria.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am like that too. Sometimes I am over stimmed and other times I get nothing. No clue why that's the case.

Wyked is a mind and muscle product and Wiked is a Hi-Tech product. Wyked doesn't have DMAA.

Check out my article on why you probably need two preworkouts:

http://mindandmuscle.net/articles/need-two-preworkouts/
Need? You don’t really even “need” one pre-workout, let alone two. I do agree that stacking two PWOs can give you the best of both worlds, but I can think of several pre-workouts that are more than enough in terms of energy, focus, pumps, and endurance.

Also, I assume you’d recommend not taking a full/max serving of each PWO when stacking them? It looks like you recommended stacking a high-stim PWO with a moderate-stim PWO; at a full dose of each, that sounds like a recipe for over-stimulation. Also, if you only went with half of each, wouldn’t you just end up with twice as many half-dosed ingredients and only fully dosed stimulants, which you could have gotten with just a full dose of one PWO?

Phenom116

Phenom116

Awards
The FDA is claiming these products are spiked/contain illegal ingredients, however I have yet to see any actual evidence from their side showing this. I hope we are able to clear HTP's name sooner than later on this.
It's all bull****, brother! The FDA doesn't care one bit about the safety of supplements/ products. Anytime something works, the BIG PHARMA companies need to get their cut. It's an absolute joke and I sincerely hope that Hi Tech fights this and wins. Jared may be small in the grand scheme of things but he definitely has the cash to hire the best attorneys. From everything I've seen, I think Hi Tech will be fine...

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
There sure are some dramatic folks in this thread. Where all the loyalty be?

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
There sure are some dramatic folks in this thread. Where all the loyalty be?
not sure what you're reading, but most of the people think the fda attack on dmaa and ph's is complete bull**** so i'm not sure what you're statement means.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
not sure what you're reading, but most of the people think the fda attack on dmaa and ph's is complete bull**** so i'm not sure what you're statement means.
I was referring to the multiple comments on all of this being the death of HiTech. I agree with everyone saying this is bull but it most certainly is NOT the end of us. A successful man can build and lose a fortune multiple times over. Money does not make one successful. Money is a byproduct of being a success.

Tiocfaidh

Tiocfaidh

Awards
  • Established
I was referring to the multiple comments on all of this being the death of HiTech. I agree with everyone saying this is bull but it most certainly is NOT the end of us. A successful man can build and lose a fortune multiple times over. Money does not make one successful. Money is a byproduct of being a success.
competitors wishful thinking does not make a consensus. companies here have loyal followings such as OL and Evomuse and a host of others. they support you.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
competitors wishful thinking does not make a consensus. companies here have loyal followings such as OL and Evomuse and a host of others. they support you.
That is much appreciated. I just wanted to affirm that HiTech is still here and there isn’t any talk of anything to the contrary.

TyMan14

TyMan14

Awards
  • Established
That is much appreciated. I just wanted to affirm that HiTech is still here and there isn’t any talk of anything to the contrary.
Very glad to hear that. With this whole issue I purchased a load of the hitech family of brands preworkouts, and I've been very happy with them. I had never tried your products before, but after trying some out, you've got another customer/supporter

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was referring to the multiple comments on all of this being the death of HiTech.
Dont read too much into it, one of the store reps pushing this mantra is obviously trying to generate panic-sales.

banjobounce

banjobounce

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear!

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
damn and my first 4 week cycle was 1ad and 1 test. Seems to be working. I notice primeval does not seem to be making prohormones anymore either. Is there a new ban we dont know about?

EricMM

Awards
  • Established
Need? You don’t really even “need” one pre-workout, let alone two. I do agree that stacking two PWOs can give you the best of both worlds, but I can think of several pre-workouts that are more than enough in terms of energy, focus, pumps, and endurance.

Also, I assume you’d recommend not taking a full/max serving of each PWO when stacking them? It looks like you recommended stacking a high-stim PWO with a moderate-stim PWO; at a full dose of each, that sounds like a recipe for over-stimulation. Also, if you only went with half of each, wouldn’t you just end up with twice as many half-dosed ingredients and only fully dosed stimulants, which you could have gotten with just a full dose of one PWO?
I take a full serving of each. Wyked and Mesomorph are perfect for me or if I am on it I take Rise and Swell and Mesomorph.

BlockBuilder

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
All of their products are overpriced garbage so just find more reputable less misleading companies to buy from

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I take a full serving of each. Wyked and Mesomorph are perfect for me or if I am on it I take Rise and Swell and Mesomorph.
are you talking about innovative labs wicked??

cause if your stacking Meso(dmaa version or not) and Wicked(dmaa is present in this pre) that is crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

troybrown

troybrown

Awards
are you talking about innovative labs wicked??

cause if your stacking Meso(dmaa version or not) and Wicked(dmaa is present in this pre) that is crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
naw hes talking about mind and muscles pwo

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying any particular company is spiking their supplements, but it's pretty naive to think a sizable amount of these companies are not spiking their supplements. How else are smaller companies going to compete against the bigger guys who get their stuff in large bulk at discount prices? It seems pretty obvious to me that if you want to be a player in this industry you're more likely to get your hands dirty. I work on wall street though so maybe it's just my mentality....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
are you no longer with hi-tech?

Dthcore

Dthcore

Awards
  • Established
I'm not saying any particular company is spiking their supplements, but it's pretty naive to think a sizable amount of these companies are not spiking their supplements. How else are smaller companies going to compete against the bigger guys who get their stuff in large bulk at discount prices? It seems pretty obvious to me that if you want to be a player in this industry you're more likely to get your hands dirty. I work on wall street though so maybe it's just my mentality....
Nope! That's life man! When you have that hunger sometimes you have to make **** happen.