Hi-Tech Superdrol help/feedback/reviews

Mortician

Mortician

Awards
I'm just starting day 1 of Superdrol by Hi Tech. What can I expect? Any recommendations of gym work and cardio? Days in gym? Eating? Results? Is it ok to use 2 bottles of it back to back each of 42??? PTC def. needed after? Thx

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey bud,

It's a brand new formula and our first logs are just getting underway. What's your previous cycle experience?

These kinds of questions make me think this formula isn't for you at this stage. PCT is definitely needed and you want a pharma grade SERM on hand in case of any complications.

You should be eating above maintenance level if you're looking to bulk. Dosage should be 2 caps per day.

What do you have on hand for PCT at the moment? Have you already started the cycle?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm just starting day 1 of Superdrol by Hi Tech. What can I expect? Any recommendations of gym work and cardio? Days in gym? Eating? Results? Is it ok to use 2 bottles of it back to back each of 42??? PTC def. needed after? Thx
1. What can you expect? Gains.
2. Hypertrophy training, focusing on 10-12 reps/set, cardio is as needed for fat loss
3. Eating = big. More cals you have, easier it is to grow.
4. Yes, you can use 2 bottles back to back
5. Yes, PCT is needed 100% for all hormonal products

Mortician

Mortician

Awards
For PCT I have Vital Labs Post Cycle 3x, is this ok? I used Ostra Shred about 4 months ago and didn't see much results. I been in gym for about 8 months. Lost a good amount of fat and put on a lil muscle. I'm not trying to get huge. Trying to put on some good muscle but like ripped, lean, cut. I go to gym 3 days s week but now with this supplement I'm going to go about 5 days. Is that good? I do cardio and weights.

I took pill number 1 an hour ago and going to gym in bout 2 hours

Mortician

Mortician

Awards
Also is it ok to take my creatine and iso whey after gym with this supp??

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For PCT I have Vital Labs Post Cycle 3x, is this ok? I used Ostra Shred about 4 months ago and didn't see much results. I been in gym for about 8 months. Lost a good amount of fat and put on a lil muscle. I'm not trying to get huge. Trying to put on some good muscle but like ripped, lean, cut. I go to gym 3 days s week but now with this supplement I'm going to go about 5 days. Is that good? I do cardio and weights.

I took pill number 1 an hour ago and going to gym in bout 2 hours
No, that will not suffice for PCT. You either need to go the SERM route, or go for a product with a true AI in it like Reversitol v2 or Form XT, and stack it with a free testosterone enhancer like Testabolan.

Also I'm 36 years old male
Also is it ok to take my creatine and iso whey after gym with this supp??
yup, absolutely

compan

compan

Awards
No, that will not suffice for PCT. You either need to go the SERM route, or go for a product with a true AI in it like Reversitol v2 or Form XT, and stack it with a free testosterone enhancer like Testabolan.
Echoing Vaughn here. Would highly suggest a SERM if you can get it. PCT is never something you want to go lighter with.

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Did you do any research before spending your money? You made a good choice in company Hi-Tech has great formulas, but honestly you asked to run 2 bottles and asked if PCT was necessary and dont even have a nutrition or workout regimen mapped out before even buying? Do you know what a SERM is? You're going to need it. Hands down. DO NOT start the cycle until you read and learn more.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did you do any research before spending your money? You made a good choice in company Hi-Tech has great formulas, but honestly you asked to run 2 bottles and asked if PCT was necessary and dont even have a nutrition or workout regimen mapped out before even buying? Do you know what a SERM is? You're going to need it. Hands down. DO NOT start the cycle until you read and learn more.
This is very solid info here, repped

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Vaughn's a great guy who's here to help. I'm sure he can help you map it out. Personally Superdrol is VERY strong... You need liver support, especially from Hi-Tech they have absorption enhances ect, you need to have an idea of what you're getting into. If you have a wife and PCT without a SERM tell her you cant have sex for the next 3-4 months, if your body is in good shape. You need on cycle support. I would NEVER run SD past 6 weeks. You need clomid and or nolvadex for PCT which should last 3-5 weeks. Also if it doesn't go well don't blame the product, it seems you went to Strongsupplementshop typed in gains saw superdrols promises.. WHICH it will fulfill.. granted you do stick to a strict diet and program.. Then you saw their review on 3x post cycle and said to yourself "All of these people used this for PCT ill use it and be fine" First off. Superdrol is harsher than MOST PH's. Secondly you're running 2 bottles... and expected a natty t booster to be able to repair any HPTA suppression from the cycle? It's complete lack of planning/ completely unaware of what you're ACTUALLY putting in your body. Just because you don't shoot this in your glute or thigh doesn't mean it doesnt have the same effects.. it's just legal. I can't believe someone fully matured at 36 started a cycle without a care in the world on everything required. Now, AM has many sponsors for RC (where youre going to get your serm) Research clomid and nolvadex and asess which you like more based on their side effect profile and run for 4-5 weeks a day after last SD administration.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Vaughn's a great guy who's here to help. I'm sure he can help you map it out. Personally Superdrol is VERY strong... You need liver support, especially from Hi-Tech they have absorption enhances ect, you need to have an idea of what you're getting into. If you have a wife and PCT without a SERM tell her you cant have sex for the next 3-4 months, if your body is in good shape. You need on cycle support. I would NEVER run SD past 6 weeks. You need clomid and or nolvadex for PCT which should last 3-5 weeks. Also if it doesn't go well don't blame the product, it seems you went to Strongsupplementshop typed in gains saw superdrols promises.. WHICH it will fulfill.. granted you do stick to a strict diet and program.. Then you saw their review on 3x post cycle and said to yourself "All of these people used this for PCT ill use it and be fine" First off. Superdrol is harsher than MOST PH's. Secondly you're running 2 bottles... and expected a natty t booster to be able to repair any HPTA suppression from the cycle? It's complete lack of planning/ completely unaware of what you're ACTUALLY putting in your body. Just because you don't shoot this in your glute or thigh doesn't mean it doesnt have the same effects.. it's just legal. I can't believe someone fully matured at 36 started a cycle without a care in the world on everything required. Now, AM has many sponsors for RC (where youre going to get your serm) Research clomid and nolvadex and asess which you like more based on their side effect profile and run for 4-5 weeks a day after last SD administration.
liver support is not needed, none of the compounds included are methylated.

I believe you're thinking of the original product, not the updated formula

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
liver support is not needed, none of the compounds included are methylated.

I believe you're thinking of the original product, not the updated formula
Ah, I see. Well now I feel rude for such a "strong" reply. I have friends who got all messed up from the original SD because they didn't do their homework, so it hits home. Im aware the original SD was really harsh. Not sure about the new formula now. Vaughn would be more suited to help he's very knowledgeable.

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
If you do this right your in for a strong ride. I have two bottles in my cupboard burning a hole through it. Hmmm decisions! lol

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah, I see. Well now I feel rude for such a "strong" reply. I have friends who got all messed up from the original SD because they didn't do their homework, so it hits home. Im aware the original SD was really harsh. Not sure about the new formula now. Vaughn would be more suited to help he's very knowledgeable.
always love to see people trying to help others. don't worry about commenting on the wrong formula as sharing a name like this definitely makes this confusing.

Mortician

Mortician

Awards
Can u email me so I
Can send u my number? Got some questions

Mortician

Mortician

Awards
So yea I am a lil mature at 36. Considering u jumped to the wrong supplement. Should of asked me which one. I did research. Just need a lil help, my man

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So yea I am a lil mature at 36. Considering u jumped to the wrong supplement. Should of asked me which one. I did research. Just need a lil help, my man
Hey brother,

I am here to help 24/7. Shoot me a private message (just click my name and hit the "private message" button) and I will get you sorted. Don't stress out, we'll get you where you need to be and then some.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you have yet to get things sorted out, please post up any addition questions, I am here to help and bring a vast amount of knowledge in this area :)

Mortician

Mortician

Awards
It won't let me cuz I didn't hit 50 posts yet. Can u PM then I can send u my number. I super appreciate ur time.
nysfd at live dot com

YoungBodyBuil

Banned
Awards
Hey man, wasn't meant to be rude you just have to understand we get many people with 1 to 10 posts coming on here saying they're going to run an insane cycle and don't listen to any advice so sometimes you have to be harsh in hopes you stop someone from ****ing up their lives. The original Superdrol has tons of horror stories, not the drugs fault more so the poor planning behind the user. So, it was a blunt reply in hopes that i'd try to help someone. I've tried the nice approach in many "First cycle" threads and some people disregard fact if it doesn't appeal to their need to gain muscle. However you're talking to the right guy vaughns steered me in the right direction before and he wont let you down. Best of luck! It's a sick formula so should be a very fun ride! The new 6 oxo derivative in it that they have patented is probably going to be the future of PH's it's the first time something like that has been on the market, it utilizes Pregnenolone the mother of all hormones. If i wasn't take a break from AA's id jump to this or Sparta Nutrition's new line.

Mortician

Mortician

Awards
Thank u. I understand. I try to do as much research as I can. Some things r just confusing to me!! Appreciate ur time and help

Jglove

Awards
Hey Vaughn, im 10 days in on superdrol, taking 6 weeks. I have arimiex for my pct, is there something additional you would reccomend?

Jglove

Awards
Sorry im not familiar, just to make sure we are on the same page im taking the hi tech "superdrol"

Whats clomid and why is it the best?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sorry im not familiar, just to make sure we are on the same page im taking the hi tech "superdrol"

Whats clomid and why is it the best?
Yes it still shuts down testosterone production and if you don't wanna gamble on your nutz you should have a serm. Clomid or nolva. There's some others. But what you have is a anti e. It's not what you want.

Joe12

Joe12

Awards
^^^^ this is why AM is such a great forme, solid advice from the crew above. I'll reiterate the SERM point, CEM will be a good company to check out.

Jglove

Awards
Thanks guys could yall send some links of good places to look at if yall get the time?

Also do you think I should just not take the arimiplex or just think I should take the serm also

Jglove

Awards
Yea Iv seen dosage amts but is it injected or can you take it orally? Sorry I shoulda been more clear with that

Jglove

Awards
Cool deal, idk man iv looked around for research alot of places and this is the first that has said anything about a regular PCT not working properly after cycle. As far as I can tell these PCTs are made to restore test and block E, I understand that these serms might be and are probably better (everything you guys are saying makes sense) I trust yalls opinions fully but this is just the first place that has been 100% against a basic PCT.

Jglove

Awards
So I just really need some advice for my PCT. I now plan on getting the clomid from advancedChemicals (sorry if im not supposed to put sources on here, il delete if Needed) and taking that. Iv heard different things about the dose tho so I was thinking 25ml instead of the 50 to start. But should I just forget about taking the arimiplex? Sorry guys this is my first cycle and thought I knew what I needed to know. Apparently I was wrong! So a little advice would be appreciated