Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Hi-tech Superdrol + dermatrest cycle

brownboi13

Member
I am looking at running Superdrol at 2 caps per day for 6 weeks.

I want to also add 50mg dermatrest (uk) 2x per day.

I've read that some people are advising to also add capsulated test to their stacks ie taking 50mg PWO due to its poor half life.

Basically, I'm asking if I should just run the dermatrest with the Superdrol? Or add the capsules as well?

Also, I've read the trest can be quite harsh so do you guys think an AI like Olympus labs AR1macare ED would be ok for an AI?

Thanks in advance.
 
I am looking at running Superdrol at 2 caps per day for 6 weeks.

I want to also add 50mg dermatrest (uk) 2x per day.

I've read that some people are advising to also add capsulated test to their stacks ie taking 50mg PWO due to its poor half life.

Basically, I'm asking if I should just run the dermatrest with the Superdrol? Or add the capsules as well?

Also, I've read the trest can be quite harsh so do you guys think an AI like Olympus labs AR1macare ED would be ok for an AI?

Thanks in advance.
No, the Arimacare Pro is not suitable as an AI on a Trest cycle. It is actually a cycle support designed primarily to protect your organs and health markers while on cycle. The preferred AI in this instance, IMO would be Aromasin(Exemestane).
 
I am looking at running Superdrol at 2 caps per day for 6 weeks.

I want to also add 50mg dermatrest (uk) 2x per day.

I've read that some people are advising to also add capsulated test to their stacks ie taking 50mg PWO due to its poor half life.

Basically, I'm asking if I should just run the dermatrest with the Superdrol? Or add the capsules as well?

Also, I've read the trest can be quite harsh so do you guys think an AI like Olympus labs AR1macare ED would be ok for an AI?

Thanks in advance.
No, the Arimacare Pro is not suitable as an AI on a Trest cycle. It is actually a cycle support designed primarily to protect your organs and health markers while on cycle. The preferred AI in this instance, IMO would be Aromasin(Exemestane).
 
Ok. Will do. What about dosing? Should I use it everyday whole on cycle? Or just keep it on hand if I experience any sides?
 
Ok. Will do. What about dosing? Should I use it everyday whole on cycle? Or just keep it on hand if I experience any sides?

So you're planning to dose 100 mg of Dermatrest daily right? In that instance I would recommend beginning the AI immediately but fairly low dose like 12.5 mg EOD.
 
Ya. I'm debating just doing 50mg per day. Decided I probably won't do the capsules, just the dermatrest.

Wondering what you think about using it w Superdrol.

I've already been pre loading cycle support.
 
You were pre-loading cycle support 2 weeks ago but now you're in week 3 of your cycle already? But joedoubledose is right, if trest isn't helping you not feel shut down, nothing will.
 
Back
Top