Hi-tech Superdrol + dermatrest cycle

brownboi13

Awards
I am looking at running Superdrol at 2 caps per day for 6 weeks.

I want to also add 50mg dermatrest (uk) 2x per day.

I've read that some people are advising to also add capsulated test to their stacks ie taking 50mg PWO due to its poor half life.

Basically, I'm asking if I should just run the dermatrest with the Superdrol? Or add the capsules as well?

Also, I've read the trest can be quite harsh so do you guys think an AI like Olympus labs AR1macare ED would be ok for an AI?

Thanks in advance.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

I've read that some people are advising to also add capsulated test to their stacks ie taking 50mg PWO due to its poor half life.

Basically, I'm asking if I should just run the dermatrest with the Superdrol? Or add the capsules as well?

Also, I've read the trest can be quite harsh so do you guys think an AI like Olympus labs AR1macare ED would be ok for an AI?

Thanks in advance.
No, the Arimacare Pro is not suitable as an AI on a Trest cycle. It is actually a cycle support designed primarily to protect your organs and health markers while on cycle. The preferred AI in this instance, IMO would be Aromasin(Exemestane).

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks in advance.
No, the Arimacare Pro is not suitable as an AI on a Trest cycle. It is actually a cycle support designed primarily to protect your organs and health markers while on cycle. The preferred AI in this instance, IMO would be Aromasin(Exemestane).

brownboi13

Awards
Ok. Will do. What about dosing? Should I use it everyday whole on cycle? Or just keep it on hand if I experience any sides?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok. Will do. What about dosing? Should I use it everyday whole on cycle? Or just keep it on hand if I experience any sides?
So you're planning to dose 100 mg of Dermatrest daily right? In that instance I would recommend beginning the AI immediately but fairly low dose like 12.5 mg EOD.

brownboi13

Awards
Ya. I'm debating just doing 50mg per day. Decided I probably won't do the capsules, just the dermatrest.

Wondering what you think about using it w Superdrol.

I've already been pre loading cycle support.

brownboi13

Awards
I'm in week three and I'm up 5+ lbs. beginning to feel shut down tho. Any advice on what to take?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Shouldn't " feel" shut down on trest as its great as a test base , are you using the new SD by hitachi?

classyplastic

classyplastic

Awards
You were pre-loading cycle support 2 weeks ago but now you're in week 3 of your cycle already? But joedoubledose is right, if trest isn't helping you not feel shut down, nothing will.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
I think he means week three ( first week of SD)