Hi-Tech Superderol (sponsored log) , Back to the superdrol

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait, your saying superdrol is more dry than msten???? really?! damn!

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
As dry as Msten but drier than lgd msten stack. My BP is still around 115/75 which is really good. Msten would jack it to 140/85, which would result in chronic nose bleeding . No sides and i am not taking any support, still need bloods in order to check hdl, ldl , estradiol ..etc. But usually i do feel the PB , toxicity would kill my appetite , and lethargy with other Phs would make getting out of bad a huge accomplishment !.
With epi at 30 mg by week 3 i would force my self to eat .

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As dry as Msten but drier than lgd msten stack. My BP is still around 115/75 which is really good. Msten would jack it to 140/85, which would result in chronic nose bleeding . No sides and i am not taking any support, still need bloods in order to check hdl, ldl , estradiol ..etc. But usually i do feel the PB , toxicity would kill my appetite , and lethargy with other Phs would make getting out of bad a huge accomplishment !.
With epi at 30 mg by week 3 i would force my self to eat .
Good to hear man.. Glad this is dry!

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Day 17 and 18
Workouts are still improving , pump , fullness , stamina is still here and weights keep felling lighter. Weight + 8 lbs and no visible fat gain or water retention.
The new side effect a significant lethargy especially upon awaking . I think this is a clearly a sign of supression .

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Nice man 8 lbs is solid. Yeah I'd say this is about when I start noticing it from 1dhea

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn man, 8lb is legit!

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Day 19 20
+9 lbs, this stuff is legit. Clean and lean, gains are great and zero major sides. All the good effects are still here , pumps, hunger , strength.
I ve put 9 lbs while i am not even at my max, as i am 10 month out from a herniated disc and do not want to risk it again by pushing crazy weights. I truly believe if i went really heavy , 6 reps range 80% of my max i would have put much more muscle. Great product so far , next time i will try it in a carb cycling or a pure cut cycle .

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 19 20
+9 lbs, this stuff is legit. Clean and lean, gains are great and zero major sides. All the good effects are still here , pumps, hunger , strength.
I ve put 9 lbs while i am not even at my max, as i am 10 month out from a herniated disc and do not want to risk it again by pushing crazy weights. I truly believe if i went really heavy , 6 reps range 80% of my max i would have put much more muscle. Great product so far , next time i will try it in a carb cycling or a pure cut cycle .
I am actually interested in running this while cutting myself!

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
I think it will be great with eca or clen . I had zero BP issue , bloating and not even dry joints while the gains are more than lean.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I completely agree I though the headaches I was getting could have been bp related but I checked a few times and I was well below the standard 120/80. So some sort of cutting agent could definitely be thrown in.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Day 21 22.
All the good effects are still there with no signs of diminishing. Tingling is significantly decreasing, lethargy is increasing and it makes me sleep at random hours. Yesterday i went to have dinner with a friend got home about 9 pm , and fell asleep straight away with clothes on lol. I even missed my last meal , i woke up thinking it was just an hour . Not at all it was 5 am , so 8 hrs later !.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
New effects : density is significantly improving , no diminishing in any of the previous positive effects such as : pumps, hunger , strength and stamina.

Lethargy is kicking for me and it makes really tired , i had to take coffee while i am not a regular drinker . I will give my final review tomorrow , this is the best cycle i had when weighting the pros and cons.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
New effects : density is significantly improving , no diminishing in any of the previous positive effects such as : pumps, hunger , strength and stamina.

Lethargy is kicking for me and it makes really tired , i had to take coffee while i am not a regular drinker . I will give my final review tomorrow , this is the best cycle i had when weighting the pros and cons.
Awesome to hear man! I feel ya on passing out too haha

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Awesome to hear man, looking forward to your final review!!

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Haha,
It reminds me when i was growing in my late 16. 3 days in row i slept at 7 30 pm and woke up at 3 am missing dinner and my pre bed casein and peanut butter shake !

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

that is what I like to hear!!!

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Final review

Weight start 250 lbs ended at 262 lbs ( keep in mind i increased my carbs )

Gain are dry , zero bloating, great pump , increased density and feeling tight all day along .
Strength increased without even working toward it , hunger through the roof .
There was not any sign of diminishing effect toward the end , which make me think that superdrol can be great for long cycle .

Bad sides :
Nothing major , none of the sides that usually comes with methyls such as back pump , bloating , bp ...etc.
I have not done any bloods to check its toxicity and how bad it affects lipids but i can tell that i did not feel any toxicity as usually with compounds such as epi or the original superdrol my appetite gets crushed by week 3.

I felt some tingling , itchiness at the beginning which disappeared at the end , lethargy kicked by week 3 and i attribute this to being shutdown.

My pct will be clomid 25 mg for 4 weeks with aromasin 12.5 mg eod as shutdown feels minimal .

I think this product did deliver in all aspect and i ll use it again in the future. Next time it will be for cutting 2 pills a day with clen and 11 kt , whike on keto diet with once a week refeed. I can feel it will be great as it is dry and no blood pb issues.

Thank you Hi Tech for this opportunity.

Ps : i have been reading on other forums how people are bashing this superdrol and calling it a scam ! . This is not correct at all , i have no affiliation with Hi Tech nor received any pressure to give a good review. God is my witness !.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid review man! Glad you enjoyed and thanks for doing this for us :)

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
You are welcome. I will update by the end of my pct on how much i kept .

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
sure i will. I am on day 2 so far so good, it feels like it is still in my system.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
sure i will. I am on day 2 so far so good, it feels like it is still in my system.
It will prolly take close to a week for everything to calm down and you start feeling natty again. Maybe, hopefully longer!

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
A week in , 1 lbs less. H2O most likely !. Lethargy left, so does itchiness . Hunger is getting back to normal, still feeling full though. No pct depression so far.
Joints are now feeling dry due to aromasin .

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
A week in , 1 lbs less. H2O most likely !. Lethargy left, so does itchiness . Hunger is getting back to normal, still feeling full though. No pct depression so far.
Good stuff man

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Bro. My PCT is really light , no signs of crash, depression or catabolism so far. Thank God !

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait, did your hunger drop during cycle?

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
no was crazy all over the cycle , it just start going back to normal at around day 5 of PCT. No more crazy hunger especially the craving in the middle of the night.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no was crazy all over the cycle , it just start going back to normal at around day 5 of PCT. No more crazy hunger especially the craving in the middle of the night.
Okay, I wasn't sure by your previous post! Some orals can drop hunger levels a lot.

Naseem

Naseem

Awards
  • Established
Only happens to me with Methyls. Hi Tech Superdrol never decreased but it kept increasing it in a steady way.

Almost 3 weeks in and out of 12 lbs gain i lost 3 lbs. This is a very smooth PCT.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Only happens to me with Methyls. Hi Tech Superdrol never decreased but it kept increasing it in a steady way.

Almost 3 weeks in and out of 12 lbs gain i lost 3 lbs. This is a very smooth PCT.
Good to hear man!!