Hi-Tech Interview - Anthony Presciano

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[video=youtube;pmtd1GIbY3I]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmtd1GIbY3I&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Inside the mind of Anthony Presciano, from Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals.

For any of you old timers like me, you should recognize this guy as THE BSN guy from the early 2000's. He is no longer a competitive athlete, however he still trains big time and I get the honor of working with him at Hi-Tech on a daily basis. If you're interested in some insight into marketing, sales, branding, and sponsorship in the supplement industry...this is a can't miss video.

 SOUTH FLORIDA #TeamHiTech is invading The Zoo Health Club Fort Lauderdale in Oakland Park, Wednesday, May 17th!! Meet Athletes from the #HiTechFamily including, Nayfit, Sherry Mayumi fitness, Juliana Daniell, Matt Christianer IFBB Pro, Casey Christopher - Fitness Model & Oscar Robles IFBB!! We'll be at The Zoo Health Club all day, sampling some of your favorite #HiTech products & holding a live casting call during the shoot, so come out and show us what you're made of!!  #HiTechPharma

[/center]

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Right on!!! Anthony has been a man of MANY hats and I am glad he's a part of Hi Tech!!!!!!

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
So proud of the HiTech team. Many great minds at work!

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Right on!!! Anthony has been a man of MANY hats and I am glad he's a part of Hi Tech!!!!!!
Anthony doesn't remember, but I actually emailed him back in ~2005-2006 when he was a BSN athlete. I remember seeing his Nitrix ad and being like "yup...thats what I want to look like".

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Anthony doesn't remember, but I actually emailed him back in ~2005-2006 when he was a BSN athlete. I remember seeing his Nitrix ad and being like "yup...thats what I want to look like".
Crazy lol.

Big_Spaz

Big_Spaz

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very cool Vaughn, thanks for posting this up. It's always nice when we can chat with someone who's "been there and done that" and give us some insight on things that we normally do not get.

-Spaz

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Funny story. I met him at the 08 Arnold and was blown away at what he looked in real like, it I was like DAMN he looks just like his ads. I only wanted to meet him and Cutler (Cutler was my favorite BB at the time)

Good thing I have those memories because I lost the pictures

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
Funny story. I met him at the 08 Arnold and was blown away at what he looked in real like, it I was like DAMN he looks just like his ads. I only wanted to meet him and Cutler (Cutler was my favorite BB at the time)

Good thing I have those memories because I lost the pictures
Am I the only on who never met Anthony? This needs to change

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
head down to florida for the mother of all photoshoots this week!!
Would be fun but with the new baby don't think that will happen. Meet up will happen this year sometime. I'll make sure of it

compan

compan

Awards
I remember reading an interview with him before about him training with Serge. Will be getting this one started soon!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
HI Tech has really taken off since Anthony came on board. Him and Jared are GREAT for the industry

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oak park? The hood of ft Lauderdale lol. Are you guys located in south Florida? I'm about an hour from this event,may have to check it out. Looking into somatomax atm. And have some jackd up in cupboard

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Oak park? The hood of ft Lauderdale lol. Are you guys located in south Florida? I'm about an hour from this event,may have to check it out. Looking into somatomax atm. And have some jackd up in cupboard
HTP is based near Atlanta, but Anthony is from south FL I believe.

The shoot is going to be HUGE, and well worth the 1 hour drive!

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I'm jealous about getting to train with Serge

danielmoo

danielmoo

Awards
  • Established
The story of when he was 21 and Serge Nubret is crazy, cool opportunity. Anthony is a big asset to HTP!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Watched the video again!!!

Great stuff

cobri66

cobri66

Awards
I haven't met him either..they need to fly us hi Tech reps out for a meet n greet..just sayin

MARK_

MARK_

Awards