ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Now the next step. Defeat them and allow dmaa to be classified as a supplement.

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Brace yourself, bunk FDA approved Dmaa is coming
Soon.jpg

Last edited:

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But are they able to sell it?
Last I heard, no. There was no change in the rulings, but a judge allowed them to get their stuff back because Hi Tech argued that it wasn’t being stored properly. Since there hasn’t been a final ruling, it may yet stay legal, in which case, they want to be sure they can sell all that old stock. For right now, it’s just for proper storage, they still have a standing agreement not to use or sell it.

_Endure_

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
With this case anyways regardless it seems like they pretty much scared everyone out of the 1,3 game and raw imports were nearly impossible to get anymore (which I am sure was their goal legal or not). Look at how many pulled it out of formulas. I think you will still find it in the small labs that get overlooked but don’t see a return to the big stage per se.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hi Tech has a Pharmaceutical license. Alot of people don’t realize they manufacture meds too.

Not a chance in the world they’d risk losing that. 100% it’s legit dmaa friends👊

CATdiesel76

CATdiesel76

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
DMAA of old was highly romanticized. It was insane the first couple of uses. But you desensitized to it quickly and it was never the same. First product to have it was ergopharm amp and it felt like adderall. Still have those same bottles and doesn’t feel nearly the same anymore. Still great stuff and far better than what’s available now though

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
But are they able to sell it?
Not within the USA.

They are either going to have to sit on it, or ship it overseas. I'm not positive its legal for them to do that as of now, but I can't see how it wouldn't be tbh

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DMAA of old was highly romanticized. It was insane the first couple of uses. But you desensitized to it quickly and it was never the same. First product to have it was ergopharm amp and it felt like adderall. Still have those same bottles and doesn’t feel nearly the same anymore. Still great stuff and far better than what’s available now though
This is totally true. Jack3d was the first pre I ever used OG Jack3d. It blew my balls off, amazing stimmed off my nut. Then no xplode (OG again) also blew my balls off. Did weeks of no xplode pre and cell mass post. Moved on to a couple of others. SSIN Juice also had dmaa but by now effects were getting less and less. We are talking months of three maybe four times a week use. Took a couple of weeks off stims then was like "fuckit I wanna go back to the best" and went back to Jack3d. Didn't feel half as potent as when I first used it. Same tub.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guarantee if people could get their hands on OG Jack3d most wouldn't feel a thing. The scoop size was like 5 grams or some **** and now stim junkies are used to 500mg caffeine and 4grams of beta alanine. Even with the dmaa in there people would wonder what all the fuss was about. Still, it was great to be there when it all started.

Par Deus

Par Deus

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Cocaine was like that, too, back when.