Hi Tech Bulasterone

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
I've been seeing this product advertised as new at some places and with new labeling, but it looks like the profile is exactly the same. Anyone know if they changed the product at all or if this is the same thing as always?

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been seeing this product advertised as new at some places and with new labeling, but it looks like the profile is exactly the same. Anyone know if they changed the product at all or if this is the same thing as always?
I’m curious too.
its been out of stock for a LONG time... I mean well over a year. They are re-releasing it now.

The small amount of reviews out there on it seem pretty positive, I'm looking to give it a go myself

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
its been out of stock for a LONG time... I mean well over a year. They are re-releasing it now.

The small amount of reviews out there on it seem pretty positive, I'm looking to give it a go myself
Not thrilled with the DAA with I may try it. It's weird because it's more money per dose when you buy the larger bottle where I am looking at it.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not thrilled with the DAA with I may try it. It's weird because it's more money per dose when you buy the larger bottle where I am looking at it.
what site are you seeing it on? On our website there is a small savings when buying the larger bottle

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
what site are you seeing it on? On our website there is a small savings when buying the larger bottle
I was looking at Dps nutrition which has 150 tabs for $35 and 180 tabs for $50. That's one of the reasons why I thought they were different.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was looking at Dps nutrition which has 150 tabs for $35 and 180 tabs for $50. That's one of the reasons why I thought they were different.
they have an error then. its 90 tabs or 180 tabs. Looks like its $35 for 90 tabs and $50 for 180 tabs. significant savings. I'd email them to confirm, but from what I'm seeing it's available in 90 and 180 tabs

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
they have an error then. its 90 tabs or 180 tabs. Looks like its $35 for 90 tabs and $50 for 180 tabs. significant savings. I'd email them to confirm, but from what I'm seeing it's available in 90 and 180 tabs
They actually have them in 90, 150, and 180.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They actually have them in 90, 150, and 180.
that definitely is weird. I'll try to get more info on it today

edit: I can only find the 150ct on their website. I think they're selling an older version currently with old inventory.

210LBS

Awards
  • Established
that definitely is weird. I'll try to get more info on it today

edit: I can only find the 150ct on their website. I think they're selling an older version currently with old inventory.
They have all 3 but their pricing is $28/35/50. If the old 150 count is the same exact stuff as the new then it seems like the better deal.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They have all 3 but their pricing is $28/35/50. If the old 150 count is the same exact stuff as the new then it seems like the better deal.
I know mind and muscle carries it and 10% off as well.

Jessterlx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I know I'm replying to an old thread but, did you ever end up getting and using Bulasterone? If so, how was it?
Thanks

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't waste your money on this crap. It's a garbage supplement. Hi Tech is notorious for naming supplements that sound like steroids but don't actually have anything in it. Plus they're overpriced as hell.

DAA has already been debunked as a test booster, and the amount they put in has to be super low. All those other herbs and sh!t won't do anything for you. There are WAY better supplements out there to spend your money on.

Last edited:

Jessterlx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for giving me your opinion on Hi Tech and the DAA link. I really do appreciate it but, I was asking @210LBS if he had gotten and used Bulasterone. That's what I really wanted to know. Is there any chance you or somebody you know, has tried it?

RIPDanDuchaine

RIPDanDuchaine

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for giving me your opinion on Hi Tech and the DAA link. I really do appreciate it but, I was asking @210LBS if he had gotten and used Bulasterone. That's what I really wanted to know. Is there any chance you or somebody you know, has tried it?
What are you trying to get out of this product? I can recommend you one that will do what you're looking for 10x better and 20x cheaper.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really, the only positive thing I have to say about this product is ... At least Hi-Tech didn't name it Bolasterone.
:)

JParks83

Awards
Does anyone here have experience with the injectable for of bolasterone? If so does it change its attributes any?