Hi, reaky need some advice on this clean diet here please

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
Hi, I have been off the gym for around a year I went for only a year, I got pretty big but now it's fat! Lol..... I'm 22 at 5'7 maybe 5'8 I'm 185 to 190 pounds!!!! So pretty fat! But I don't look that fat people say I look around 170 anyways I have this diet that a woman from this form helped me with a year ago she was great but can't find her. heres my diet and training re.... 4 meals A day

MEAL 1/ 4 eggs 2 egg yolks with 4 whites, 1% milk and 80g of weetabix with whey protein shake

MEAL 2/ 200g of uncooked chicken with 100g of cooked brown rice 100 g of veg

GYM/ 1 hour workout and 20 mins cardio low Intensivey protein shake whey

MEAL 3/ 200g of uncooked salmon and 100 g if cooked rice 100g of veg

MEAL 4/ 1 can of tuna with 50g of almonds nuts and protein shake so I'm doing 2 days on 1 day off 2days on 2 days off that's my week, I'm really hoping I can get some help with this anyone ? Would be very great full guys thanks

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hi, I have been off the gym for around a year I went for only a year, I got pretty big but now it's fat! Lol..... I'm 22 at 5'7 maybe 5'8 I'm 185 to 190 pounds!!!! So pretty fat! But I don't look that fat people say I look around 170 anyways I have this diet that a woman from this form helped me with a year ago she was great but can't find her. heres my diet and training re.... 4 meals A day

MEAL 1/ 4 eggs 2 egg yolks with 4 whites, 1% milk and 80g of weetabix with whey protein shake

MEAL 2/ 200g of uncooked chicken with 100g of cooked brown rice 100 g of veg

GYM/ 1 hour workout and 20 mins cardio low Intensivey protein shake whey

MEAL 3/ 200g of uncooked salmon and 100 g if cooked rice 100g of veg

MEAL 4/ 1 can of tuna with 50g of almonds nuts and protein shake so I'm doing 2 days on 1 day off 2days on 2 days off that's my week, I'm really hoping I can get some help with this anyone ? Would be very great full guys thanks
Scale weight doesn't reflect bodyfat%, so you being 190lb doesn't mean much in that sense. What are your macro numbers? P/F/C, I cbf'd working that out.

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
Scale weight doesn't reflect bodyfat%, so you being 190lb doesn't mean much in that sense. What are your macro numbers? P/F/C, I cbf'd working that out.
Hey sorry for late reply bro, thanks for taking the time to reply.... I get what your saying, so people saying I look around 170 instead of 190 and the reason being is I could be holding more muscle then I think but at the same time I can't wear a t shirt and look great.

I don't how that works with p/f/c macro ? I have looked it up I just don't get it really? Thanks

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Hey sorry for late reply bro, thanks for taking the time to reply.... I get what your saying, so people saying I look around 170 instead of 190 and the reason being is I could be holding more muscle then I think but at the same time I can't wear a t shirt and look great.

I don't how that works with p/f/c macro ? I have looked it up I just don't get it really? Thanks
Macronutrients are Proteins, Fats and Carbohydrates. If your not sure on how much of each you are getting in per day, use MyFitnesspal.com to find out (it doesn't take long) then just copy and paste it here. That way it'll give us a better look at what you are getting in and what you may need more of etc.

Troyboi

Troyboi

Awards
Macronutrients are Proteins, Fats and Carbohydrates. If your not sure on how much of each you are getting in per day, use MyFitnesspal.com to find out (it doesn't take long) then just copy and paste it here. That way it'll give us a better look at what you are getting in and what you may need more of etc.
Ok thanks il be back