HGHup, RPM, DRIVE, Neovar (Not Sponsored)

04ImprezaWRX

Awards
Im currently on a Bulking Diet trying to get from 185 to 200lbs. I usually always take RPM and Drive Preworkout with creatine postworkout. Having such great results with HGHup the first time I cycled it I figured I'd log it this time around. I started the cycle mid last week but only made it to the gym once, got 3-4 feet of snow gym was closed. So im going to start it from this Monday.

3 HGHup 90 mins preworkout, 3 Rpm and 3 Drive 60 mins preworkout. Neovar immediately after workout, protein 15 mins later. 2 HGHup Pre Bed.

Monday: Chest and Biceps. Had a great workout broke my PR of 205 on the bench. Put up 225 for 2 and 235 for 1 and yes I touch my chest. Also had great pump during my bicep workout.

• Sleep - Time and Quality - 7
• Mental Alertness/Focus - 10 unbelievable
• Energy - 9
• Motivation - 10
• Mood/Aggression - 7 its getting there
• Stress - none
• Joints - Shoulders Holding up
• Endurance - 8
• Strength - 10
• Quality of Training - 10 smashed some PR's good day in my book
• Pump and Vascularity - 8
• Muscle Hardness/Density - 7
• Body Composition and Look - 8 Felt leaner
• Appetite - 7
• Overall Sense of Feeling - 9

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Great job breaking pr. Rpm always pushes me past my prs

04ImprezaWRX

Awards
Tuesday: Back and Triceps. Had a good workout didn't go too heavy just wanted to have perfect form and get a nice pump in my triceps since there lacking in size and havent had good results going heavy. Back had a good workout also BB rows felt good.

• Mental Alertness/Focus - 10 RPM and Drive are the ****
• Energy - 9
• Motivation - 9
• Mood/Aggression - 8 still getting there
• Stress - none
• Joints - Doing good
• Endurance - 8
• Strength - 9
• Quality of Training - 9
• Pump and Vascularity - 7
• Muscle Hardness/Density - 8
• Body Composition and Look - 8 Still feeling lean
• Appetite - 7

04ImprezaWRX

Awards
Great job breaking pr. Rpm always pushes me past my prs
Thanks man have you tried RPM and DRIVE there ridiculous when stacked together. Last time I ran this stack HGHup, RPM, Drive, Neovar. My bench went from 170 for 3 to 205 for 2.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Im currently on a Bulking Diet trying to get from 185 to 200lbs. I usually always take RPM and Drive Preworkout with creatine postworkout. Having such great results with HGHup the first time I cycled it I figured I'd log it this time around. I started the cycle mid last week but only made it to the gym once, got 3-4 feet of snow gym was closed. So im going to start it from this Monday.

3 HGHup 1 1/2 hours preworkout, 3 Rpm and 3 Drive hour preworkout. Neovar immediately after workout, protein 15 mins later.
Watching.

I would recommend having your preworkout dose of HGHup♂ with your doses of RPM and Drive - and this can be done anywhere from 60-90 min pre-training.

I also recommend taking in at least 50g of carbohydrates with your protein 15-20 minutes after your post-training Neovar dose.

Are you also dosing HGHup♂ pre-bed?

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

04ImprezaWRX

Awards
Watching.

I would recommend having your preworkout dose of HGHup♂ with your doses of RPM and Drive - and this can be done anywhere from 60-90 min pre-training.

I also recommend taking in at least 50g of carbohydrates with your protein 15-20 minutes after your post-training Neovar dose.

Are you also dosing HGHup♂ pre-bed?

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Dosing them all at the same time gives me a wierd feeling in my stomach kind of like I have to burp. So I tried taking HGHup around 15-30 mins before RPM and DRIVE and it worked great. I take 2 HGHup pre bed I will edit the top information a little bit this week got alot of papers and midterms to write. And I usually have a banana and two scoops of protein post workout, I was always told dont eat for an hour or 2. Would you reccomend any certain foods post workout for carbs or it doesnt really matter? Thanks

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dosing them all at the same time gives me a wierd feeling in my stomach kind of like I have to burp. So I tried taking HGHup around 15-30 mins before RPM and DRIVE and it worked great. I take 2 HGHup pre bed I will edit the top information a little bit this week got alot of papers and midterms to write. And I usually have a banana and two scoops of protein post workout, I was always told dont eat for an hour or 2. Would you reccomend any certain foods post workout for carbs or it doesnt really matter? Thanks
Ok, well then take 2 caps of HGHup♂ pre-training and 3 caps pre-bed.

You should be eating within an HOUR of finishing training in order to effectively replenish your muscle glycogen stores. leaving it any later and you're just becoming more and more catabolic and decreasing your recovery time. As far as carbohydrates, simple sugars are best post-training, as they get used faster, but you can use a mix of complex and simple carbohydrates. I recommend having your dose of NeoVar immediately after training, then having your banana/s and protein shake 15-20 minutes afterwards, and then eating an ACTUAL meal as soon as you can after that, within that first hour of finishing training.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

04ImprezaWRX

Awards
Ok, well then take 2 caps of HGHup♂ pre-training and 3 caps pre-bed.

You should be eating within an HOUR of finishing training in order to effectively replenish your muscle glycogen stores. leaving it any later and you're just becoming more and more catabolic and decreasing your recovery time. As far as carbohydrates, simple sugars are best post-training, as they get used faster, but you can use a mix of complex and simple carbohydrates. I recommend having your dose of NeoVar immediately after training, then having your banana/s and protein shake 15-20 minutes afterwards, and then eating an ACTUAL meal as soon as you can after that, within that first hour of finishing training.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT
Thanks will do.

04ImprezaWRX

Awards
Thursday: Shoulders and Shrugs. Shoulders are usually my best workout. Strength wasn't there. Had only a couples hour sleep doing a paper all night. Felt good, energy was good, just no strength. Had a great pump doing shrugs though.

• Sleep - Time and Quality - 6 not enought time, but good quality
• Mental Alertness/Focus - 10
• Energy - 9
• Motivation - 10
• Mood/Aggression - 7
• Stress - 9 Page paper due wednesday
• Joints - Doing good
• Endurance - 8
• Strength - 8
• Quality of Training - 8
• Pump and Vascularity - 9
• Body Composition and Look - 8 feeling good
• Appetite - 8 eating is getting back up there

04ImprezaWRX

Awards
Friday: Legs and Abs

• Sleep - Time and Quality - 8
• Energy - 9
• Motivation - 9
• Mood/Aggression -8
• Stress - none
• Joints - fine
• Endurance - 10
• Strength - 9
• Body Composition and Look - 8 abs are showing better than ever
• Appetite - 9

04ImprezaWRX

Awards
Monday: Chest and Biceps. Ok I'm down right blown away!!! I focused mainly on incline presses instead of the usual flat first. I usually do a warm up set of incline barbell, 135 for 10-12 then go to 175 for 6-8 and finally 185 for 2-3. I ended up doing 185 for 5-6, 205 for 2 NEW PR, took the 35s of both sides and through 45's on lowered it down touched the chest and blasted it up for one. 225 New incline PR. I cant believe my strenght gains. I'm also feeling alot more leaner even though im bulking up. Biceps are feeling good starting to finally grow again. I wish i could run another month of HGHUP to go with my 4 bottles of rpm and 4 bottles of drive i just bought lol. I have finally realized why I been sticking with Applied Nutriceuticals products for the past 5 months, you actually get results!!!!

• Mental Alertness/Focus - 10 never lets me down
• Energy - 10
• Motivation - 10 all I want to do is lift
• Mood/Aggression - 8 comes and goes
• Stress - none
• Joints - feeling good
• Endurance - 10
• Strength - 10
• Quality of Training - 10 its always good when you set PR's
• Muscle Hardness/Density - 9
• Body Composition and Look - 9
• Appetite - 8

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Monday: Chest and Biceps. Ok I'm down right blown away!!! I focused mainly on incline presses instead of the usual flat first. I usually do a warm up set of incline barbell, 135 for 10-12 then go to 175 for 6-8 and finally 185 for 2-3. I ended up doing 185 for 5-6, 205 for 2 NEW PR, took the 35s of both sides and through 45's on lowered it down touched the chest and blasted it up for one. 225 New incline PR. I cant believe my strenght gains. I'm also feeling alot more leaner even though im bulking up. Biceps are feeling good starting to finally grow again. I wish i could run another month of HGHUP to go with my 4 bottles of rpm and 4 bottles of drive i just bought lol. I have finally realized why I been sticking with Applied Nutriceuticals products for the past 5 months, you actually get results!!!!

• Mental Alertness/Focus - 10 never lets me down
• Energy - 10
• Motivation - 10 all I want to do is lift
• Mood/Aggression - 8 comes and goes
• Stress - none
• Joints - feeling good
• Endurance - 10
• Strength - 10
• Quality of Training - 10 its always good when you set PR's
• Muscle Hardness/Density - 9
• Appetite - 8
Everything sounds like it is going superbly well! :) Stokage on the PRs! Great stuff, bud. Keep going hard and giving it all you've got!

04ImprezaWRX

Awards
Wednesday: Back And Tris. Workout was great strength was their and endurance was unbelievable. Got a couple more reps on every set.

• Sleep - Time and Quality - 8
• Energy - 10
• Motivation - 8
• Mood/Aggression -8
• Stress - none
• Joints - good
• Endurance - 10
• Strength - 9
• Appetite - 8

Thursday: Shoulders, Abs, Traps Shoulder barbell press and standing press wasnt as strong as usual. Traps felt good and are still sore. Went all day doing sit ups on the decline catching a 12 pound. Aggression was up.

• Sleep - Time and Quality - 10 Vivid dreams are starting like the last time i ran HGHup
• Energy - 9
• Motivation - 9
• Mood/Aggression -10
• Stress - none
• Joints - fine
• Endurance - 10
• Strength - 7
• Body Composition and Look - 10 Seeing alot of definition
• Appetite - 9
• Overall Sense of Feeling - 10

Friday: Legs and Calves Had a real good workout focused more on form and got a real good pump in my legs.

• Sleep - Time and Quality - 10 dreams usually mean good sleep for me
• Energy - 10
• Motivation - 10
• Mood/Aggression -7
• Stress - none
• Joints - fine
• Endurance - 8
• Strength - 8
• Body Composition and Look - 10 looking the best i ever have
• Appetite - 7
• Overall Sense of Feeling - 8

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Any more updates? Have you finished the stack? Continuing? Results so far?

~Team APPNUT