Hghup/Drive/RPM Stack questions

Jaypom

Awards
Hi, I have a few questions about the Hghup/Drive/RPM Stack. My goal is to gain muscle while shedding some fat. I am currently on this stack and I am pleased with the results so far. I am thinking about using Phase 1 of the South Beach Diet to help me lose some of this fat. Would this stack work well with this diet?

My second question is, is it ok to take Drive first thing in the morning right after a very low carb meal(under 3g of carbs), or will even this low amount hurt the effects? I have been taking all three on an empty stomach, but I want to space out small meals throughout the day.

Please help and any other tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey bud. to answer your first question yes they will work very well with the diet protocol your using.:)
for question 2 drive can be taken with food no problem. i always take drive first thing in the am with breakfast.
hghup is the only one that should be dosed away from food to avoid a insulin spike. and rpm is better on an empty stomach as well because it will hit a little faster that way.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
hey bud. to answer your first question yes they will work very well with the diet protocol your using.:)
for question 2 drive can be taken with food no problem. i always take drive first thing in the am with breakfast.
hghup is the only one that should be dosed away from food to avoid a insulin spike. and rpm is better on an empty stomach as well because it will hit a little faster that way.
Awesome post!

Jaypom

Awards

Sweet, thanks for the advice. Have you used this stack, and if so for how long and how were your results.

Thanks again

flightposite

flightposite

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sweet, thanks for the advice. Have you used this stack, and if so for how long and how were your results.

Thanks again
No problem glad to be of service :) And yes I have used them before. Rpm and drive I use almost constantly lol. Results are good I get great leaning out effects and much improved strength and endurance. Weight gain was hard to pin down to give you an honest answer. But I did lean out while gaining roughly two or three pounds over the period of use. So I basically had a successful recomp.