HGHup,Drive,Rpm,Phytotestoster one,Activate Xtreme,Glycobol.realistic expectations?

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
this is the stack i will be starting in 11 days from now.i have been on the glycobol for a while and i have used AX before, the other supplements are new to me.
i know that this cant really be answered, but lets just say you, the person reading this right now, were to run this stack.how much muscle, strength gain etc. would you expect?
i have decided that i want to look like ronnie coleman and this is my last approach before roids :)

i will be running
4 Phytotestosterone per day for 60 days
4 AX per day for 60 days
5-6HGHup per day for 2 bottles
12 Drive per day for 40 days
4 Glycobol per day (constantly)
RPM preworkout

i have a feeling this could be fun.if i can manage 10lbs of lean muscle i would be happy.unrealisitc expectation?

thanks for any input
fabian

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
this is the stack i will be starting in 11 days from now.i have been on the glycobol for a while and i have used AX before, the other supplements are new to me.
i know that this cant really be answered, but lets just say you, the person reading this right now, were to run this stack.how much muscle, strength gain etc. would you expect?
i have decided that i want to look like ronnie coleman and this is my last approach before roids :)

i will be running
4 AX per day for 60 days
RPM preworkout

i have a feeling this could be fun.if i can manage 10lbs of lean muscle i would be happy.unrealisitc expectation?

thanks for any input
fabian
I think 5 pounds is more realistic than 10. Also dont focus on weight, just put as much work into your nutrition and weight training and youll be set. Focusing on getting a certain weight, is sort of like trying to rep a certain amount of weight. With good training, 8-10 hours of sleep, and top notch nutrition, youll get a lot out of this stack.

The thing i would add to this stack, would be some light dosage of topical formestane. The Activate Xtreme and phytotestorone could cause some estrogen issues. Plus the form would complete this NHA stack. You could use another AI, but currently i think form is the best, because it doesnt bother your joints as much, plus very good libido boost, while other ais are bad in this department.

goodluck.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

i will be running
4 AX per day for 60 days
RPM preworkout

thanks for any input
fabian
Your gains would depend on a lot MORE than your supplements, from nutrition to training to experience to last training break, injuries, etc.

As far as gains re mass and strength, I ran a stack that could have been the equivalent of this last year (Activate Xtreme, Drive, IGF-2, RPM, NeoVar Recomped, among others) and gained overall 6.8lb of lean body mass in 30 days. Note that lean body mass is NOT all muscle, but includes anything that is NOT bodyfat.

Like Psychabinol mentioned, 5lb of LEAN MUSCLE mass is definitely more realistic than 10lb, although 10lb of lean BODY mass could be achieved.

Your strength should naturally progress as it is, and how it does is going to depend a lot on your training.

~Rosie
Team APPNUT

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks guys(and girls) for your replies.
10lbs of lean body mass would be fantastic but even just 5 pounds would be great.
i will give some feedback on how it is going once i have started.

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
I think that you would/could answer this yourself...

Pretty easy, make a list and write down the major benefits and minors of each product ... where is the additional strength coming from, overall size, recovery and energy to constantly push heavier weights, test increase? shbg decrease?

Does each supp take those above into account, what is your diet looking like, are you lifting max weight or higher reps, rest periods, how often?

Enjineer

Awards
Hmm, glycobol and phyto test are both largely based on the ingredient fenugreek, why stack them?

Psychabinol

Awards
  • Established
Hmm, glycobol and phyto test are both largely based on the ingredient fenugreek, why stack them?
Fenugreek has a plethora of different active constiuents, glycobol contains an extract that focuses on its insulin potentiating properties, while phytotest obviously focuses on boosting testosterone. Even though the extract come from the same plant, they are totally different products

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
@hardknock
i didnt choose these products randomly, in fact i think the stack will complement each other in many ways.yet i have no experience with most of these products so i wanted to see what can be expected.

anyways, since everyone responds differently, we will see what happens.feedback will follow