HGHup and Prime log

b9cist

b9cist

Awards
subbed. Please post your final results, may want to do the same stack if it works well for you...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
no prob bro. thanks for joining. if there is anything you would like to see in my daily updates just post it and i will get on it

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sleep -sleep on HGHup and prime has been wonderful. recommend HGHup for sleep benefits to anyone
Energy -energy has increased noticeably. ive been sick the past few days and its still up
Motivation - my motivation for getting big is increasing daily
Mood/Aggression - not as much as being on juice obviously. i dont feel much of a difference than my normal short temper
Stress - i have no stress right now
Libido - libido has slightly increased
Joints - NA
Endurance - i dont ever wanna leave the gym
Strength - so far, my strength on chest has increased alot
Quality of Training - 9/10
Pump and Vascularity - when i eat 2 hrs before training and take prime, then pre workout take HGHup and green mag i get a massive pump. you should try it
Muscle Hardness/Density - cant tell much of a difference
Body Composition and Look - 9/10
Appetite - appetite is up during training days 10/10, down during off days 2/10
Overall Sense of Feeling - i dont wanna ever get off this stack lol

I am going to start to weigh in every Friday. So beginning this Friday i will weigh in. i have been sick and have slacked on eating as much as i usually do but today i ate well and my appetite is going back up to where it was when i started this stack

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed, Log looks good!, I just finished mine last week.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
what were your final results? like weight gain and bench and squat

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was really happy for just in 1 month, but I'm sure my gains were a bit faster because I couldn't lift weights for 7 months from a shoulder injury and I was 195lbs before, but was very happy to be catching up so fast.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
let everybody know im feeling alot better. got some meds in me and im ready to hit the gym today and put up good numbers!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
lucky. i'm working doubles the next two days and today. I'm exhausted...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont even know why u offered to work lol this is your break. should have taken advantage of that

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thursday, January 7, 2010
Back

Lat Pulldown
115x12 warm up
130x12
145x10
160x8

T Bar Row
160x12
180x10
190x8

Mid Row Pull Machine
100x12
155x10
160x12
175x10

Hammer Strength Iso Front Lat Pulldown
120x12
140x10

My partner and I started our training late and we were exhausted throughout the whole workout but I still beat my previous numbers! Tomorrow I will be lifting legs and I may throw in some Trap work in there, maybe not. Not sure yet. I will also weigh in tomorrow. I will be training around 2 or 3 PM, wake up around 8 or 9 AM. Thanks for all followers on the thread. I dont feel any bigger off this stack, then again I havent weighed in two weeks or so; but I do feel stronger. I was looking for size, but it will come if I stay dedicated. I love this workout schedule so far. It's a great mix of all rep ranges for bulking and mass. Leaves me tired at the end of the day.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
keep it up. I wish i had that motivation right now man.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i wish you did too. i want my real training partner back

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Your logs going well. Good job on the bench pr. I feel a high all day when I hit a new PR.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hahahaha! true that! today im gonna be doing legs. i just recently started doing legs on the weekly basis. i always knew u gotta do legs, but i HATE legs with a passion but today ima shut up , stop being a girl, and hit them hard.

MM11

MM11

Awards
  • Established
Squats are my fav exercise... Because I can move the most weigt. And The bar looks cool on my back. And because they cure cancer ......

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just have weak legs period. my legs are built for endurance cause i played for a state playoff caliper football team all 4 years of highschool. this is my first few weeks of trying to lift heavy with squats on the consistent basis

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
i just have weak legs period. my legs are built for endurance cause i played for a state playoff caliper football team all 4 years of highschool. this is my first few weeks of trying to lift heavy with squats on the consistent basis
If you haven't ever really worked your legs and you're just starting to now, you shouldn't be going real heavy on squats. Go light when you start and get the form down perfect. Doing 225 but going to parallel and lower will do more for you than being one of those guys who squats 315 but can't even go parllel.

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I find Jumping squats really got my legs stronger.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
all my posted squats are done below parallel. this includes front squats also. i also d 2 sets when my butt touches the ground. ive done legs, just off an on. i have a great upper body, just no legs. for my size i have decent legs, jsut not proportional if that makes sense...lol i will post my leg workout soon, im about to go to bed so when i wake up i will. im sore already lol

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys, i have two days worth of logging to do, so sometime tonight i will post!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Friday 1/8/10

Legs

Leg Press
Warm up - 1 plate (on each side) x15
3 plates x12
4 platesx10
4plates + 25 x 6

Front Squat
135x10
145x8
155x6

Butt Squat (butt touches the floor)
95x12
105x10

Leg Extension
30x12
40x12

Calf Raises seated
45x15
70x15

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sunday
Chest

Flat DB
70x12 Warmup
85x12
90x10>>>>>>>
95x8 >>>>>>>> NEW RECORDS
100x5>>>>>>>

Incline BB
160x12>>>>
170x10>>>> NEW RECORDS
180x8>>>>>

Cable Flys
15x15
20x15

DB Flat Flys
30x12
35x10
40x8

WOWWW am i feeling this stack or what! my body composition is amazing. i look better every day. i look in the mirror and am amazed. its working almost as good as a PH. i will weigh in tonight if i remember. lol

hardknock

Awards
  • Established
This combo of supplements seems to be going well, either that or it's one heck of a placebo effect.

I was interested in prime/animal/hghup but I don't know if I want to get back into the supplement circle again.

This type of response does intrigue me though.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i dont think its a placebo effect lol when i was sick with my ear infection and upper respiratory infection, i went to the doc and weighed in at 168. Today, i weighed in at 173.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
nice keep up the improvements, since you have used AAS/PH/GH, I don't feel it should be placebo at all... but I am very glad to know its still rockin' for you!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Also, I noticed the 100's back in there again! They have come from a record to a staple huh? Congrats man!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
well we will see how my strength holds up when i get off of this stack lol those 100s were super heavy

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Today I will be doing my 5x5 program. Lat week I couldnt finish it cause I was very sick that week but I feel great today. I look to break more personal records!

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Sunday
Chest

Flat DB
70x12 Warmup
85x12
90x10>>>>>>>
95x8 >>>>>>>> NEW RECORDS
100x5>>>>>>>

Incline BB
160x12>>>>
170x10>>>> NEW RECORDS
180x8>>>>>

Cable Flys
15x15
20x15

DB Flat Flys
30x12
35x10
40x8

WOWWW am i feeling this stack or what! my body composition is amazing. i look better every day. i look in the mirror and am amazed. its working almost as good as a PH. i will weigh in tonight if i remember. lol
wow im liking your results here man keep up the good work !!! hgh and prime looks like a sick stack !!!

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i love it. i think im going to start to do HGHup or IGF 2 or something like this with prime instead of even thinking about a steroid cycle. ive seen good enough results from this.

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

5x5

Bench

135x5
185x5
205x5
225x5
245x5

Squat
135x5
185x5
205x5
215x5
225x5

danieltx13

Awards
  • Established
Just curious, how are you dosing your HGHUp? Like how many a day, split doses or all before bed, etc. Do you feel it helps your workout if you take a preworkout dose? I'm one week in on an eight week run of it myself so I'm still figuring out what method works best.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
HGHup: 2 pre workout, 3 bedtime. I dont feel a "pump" taking it pre workout, but its not made for that. I just thought if you raised your Gh and test levels pre workout, u may see better results. I wanna run two bottles back to back also cause GH works better in long term.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wednesday, January 13th, 2010

Back

V Bar Pulldown
130x12
145x10
160x8

Hammer Strength Lat Pulldown
2 plates on each side x 12
2 plates + 10 x 10
2 plates + 25 x 8

Barbell Bentover Row
135x12
155x10
165x8

The gym was closing so we had to leave...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
January 14, 2010

Arms

DB Curl
40x12
45x10
50x8

Incline DB Curl
35x10
40x8
20x10

DB Preacher Curl Machine (one arm)
20x12
25x10
35x8

Dips (machine)
170x12
200x12
245x12

One Handle Reverse Tricep Pushdown
5x12
6x12
7x12

Rope Push Down
42.5x15
47.5x12

EZ Bar Close Grip Curl
80x15
100x8

I threw in Leg press to keep my legs going since this is the first few months i have been lifting them in a looooong time.

One Leg - Leg Press
95x10
105x10
115x8

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tomorrow, Saturday, I will be training chest just FYI but i will not be doing flat DB, I am switching to BB. i always switch my routine so its hard to see what results i get from this amazing stack. but what i can say so far is that my strength as gone up aalllooooot

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys. i will be logging my chest workout tomorrow ( i lifted chest today though). also, i am starting 2nd gear 2nite as recomp. would anybody be interested in before/after pics or logging? im not expecting much from 2nd gear but you never know :D

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
should i start a new log thread or keep this one?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
are you still running hghup and prime with 2nd gear?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have about one week or less on HGHup, about a week and a half at most on prime, and tonight is my first night on 2nd gear

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I would just say keep this one going man. You already have followers.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
today was my off day. i still have to log my saturdays chest workout. tomorrow i am doing arms

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saturday January 16, 2010

Barbell Bench
135 x 20
185x12
205x12
225x8

DB incline
75x10
80x8

Incline Hammer Strength

140 x 12
180x12
200x6

Machine Flys
120x15
135x12
150x12
165x7 >>>>>PR

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
as far as the update on 2nd gear, i am experiencing acne on my back already lol i respond very strong to test boosters acne wise.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey guys. i lifted shoulders today. i am going to rotate on tuesdays between the 5x5 and shoulders. also, i am taking 1 scoop of green mag POST workout and 1 cap of 2nd gear pre workout. i will also post my final results of HGHup and prime(weight gain and strength on main lifts). tonight is my last dose of HGHup and i have a few days left on Prime and i have been on 2nd gear for 3 days now and creatine one day. i will continue to log results if people are interested...

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
whats up guys. i will post my previous two days of lifting tomorrow. 2nd gear is really working for me because i am really breaking out now. i always respond well to test boosters. also, i am going to continue to use 1 scoop of green mag post workout and in the mornings on non workout days. over this weekend i will post final results of prime and hghup and upload pics and ppl are interested. if i dont get any responses, i wont.

TRex21

Awards
I would like to see the results...I am planning on using prime....but is HGHup the best supplement to stack with it?

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
when i run prime again, i want to stack it with DTP. all my workouts are on this thread so u can see the results, just take u some searching to do back and forth. i ran hghup because it was available and i didnt have anything else to stack at the time other than hghup and prime with green mag. i think i may take ZMA with my green mag and 2nd gear stack i am currently doing

TRex21

Awards
Alright thanks...I was deciding between DTH with sunami or prime with HGHup....but should I just use Prime with DTH?