HGH pin timing

RiverRat75

RiverRat75

Awards
Stats 48 6' 270lb high teens BF(getting another scan next week)

Used AAS off and on for 25 years, always used a lower dose and longer duration approach. I'm on 200mg Test C EW TRT dose. Athletic build, (not a body builder) competed in Strongman when I was younger now mostly BJJ and mountain biking.

I'm currently on week 4 of a recomp taking the following

0.5mg Semaglutide EW
250mg Test C EW pinned EOD
250mg Tren A EW pinned EOD

Calories are in a 300cal deficiency, macros and protein are covered.

I've been wanting to include HGH into my protocol but have never dabbled into it. I intend to run 2-3 IU for as long as possible.

I generally lift first thing in the morning, at the gym by 5am. I start off with a protein shake on my way and eat a clean breakfast afterwards.

My question is the timing of the HGH in regards to my workout and food intake. Should I take it after breakfast around 7:00 a.m. or first thing in the morning? What about taking it in the evening?

Thanks for the replies.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you are taking it for fat loss then take it in the morning before your cardio and do cardio fasted to burn up the fat the HGH releases. If you are trying to grow, take it in the evening. Semaglutide seems like a huge jump for something as small as a 300kCal deficit. You may want to save it until you plan on a steeper deficit. You probably shouldn't need appetite help to maintain a 300kCal deficit. From my understanding of it, the magic of it is appetite suppression not some heightened fat burning effect.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'd be really worried about being on 875 tren and 1750mg of gear at 50. That's really pushing the envelope.

Hgh timing is only marginally important as just making sure you remember to take it. But morning or before cardio if you wanna be 💯

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Agree on the segmaglutide, it's not a fat burner, it's main purpose is to kill your appetite

RiverRat75

RiverRat75

Awards
You read that wrong, I'm running 250mg/week pinned EOD. As I stated previously, firm believer in lower doses and longer durations.

Thanks for the reply

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You read that wrong, I'm running 250mg/week pinned EOD. As I stated previously, firm believer in lower doses and longer durations.

Thanks for the reply
Ok, I thought you were saying 250 of each eod, like 7 total ml per week

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Eat a meal in the morning after fasting, because you've been asleep, workout within the 4 hours after during the time it peaks, eat roughly 4 hours after.

Personally just got on hgh after alot of research. This protocol is geared toward fat loss

Side note... you're are taking alot of gear at your age like said. We all are adults but if you factor in longevity, you may reconsider

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Eat a meal in the morning after fasting, because you've been asleep, workout within the 4 hours after during the time it peaks, eat roughly 4 hours after.

Personally just got on hgh after alot of research. This protocol is geared toward fat loss

Side note... you're are taking alot of gear at your age like said. We all are adults but if you factor in longevity, you may reconsider
It's only 500 a week that isn't bad at all. It looks like it says 250 eod but it is 250 EW taken EOD. That's a pretty reasonable cycle.

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
It's only 500 a week that isn't bad at all. It looks like it says 250 eod but it is 250 EW taken EOD. That's a pretty reasonable cycle.
Totally right I skipped over some posts where it was it was corrected. My personal opinion is tren is to harsh if not competitive in general though

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Totally right I skipped over some posts where it was it was corrected. My personal opinion is tren is to harsh if not competitive in general though
I can understand that.

Benf15harp

Benf15harp

Awards
post workout works best for me.
am pin feel like **** all day
Bedtime pin feel like **** the next day but excellent sleep

Benf15harp

Benf15harp

Awards
Have you titrated up or just start at full dose?
Started with 4ius (not advisable) left me mentally and physically handicapped lol
Worked my way down to 2ius which was great but only postWO would work and not cause terrible sides

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Started with 4ius (not advisable) left me mentally and physically handicapped lol
Worked my way down to 2ius which was great but only postWO would work and not cause terrible sides
What sides did you experience. I been on gh for 2 months and worked up to 4ius. 4ius in morning fasted and I feel dead all day.

If post workout how soon after do you eat?

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What sides did you experience. I been on gh for 2 months and worked up to 4ius. 4ius in morning fasted and I feel dead all day.

If you're looking specifically fat loss this is a good read

I believe @Benf15harp follows this as well

If you follow that.. you eat right when you pin, workout in the 4 hours then, eat again roughly 4 hours after pin

EpiStrong

EpiStrong

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
That's what I was wondering. I went straight to 3.3 iu and felt lethargic for 2 to 3 weeks also, now I am back to normal.. titration is a better idea to avoid the sides

Benf15harp

Benf15harp

Awards

It’s hard to describe but basically taking HGH upon waking or bedtime made my legs feel like they were burning muscle(on fire) or going to explode and I swear I could barely complete sentences. It was crazy. At first I thought it would go away but a week later I could barely walk for a couple of days. so, I dropped the dose to 2ius and tried post workout and that did the trick. I’m now up to 2.5ius and working up to 4.
Post workout I wait about 10-15mins and then pin the 2ius and wait 30-45mins before eating.
hope this helps and you get it solved as well.