Do we have any lawyers in here ?

Is buying or possessing's HGH legal ?

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Country laws, state laws, shipping regulations all seem like they could vary greatly, so I'm not sure there's a really simple answer.

Plus, I don't know for certain, but I expect you can get a doctor's prescription for it, so that could also impact things, but again, depends on where you're at and where they'd be getting shipped/purchased from.

The other important question is, if they ARE illegal for you to purchase and use without a prescription, what are the penalties? Are we talking misdemeanor, felony, or infraction/fines?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Country laws, state laws, shipping regulations all seem like they could vary greatly, so I'm not sure there's a really simple answer.

Plus, I don't know for certain, but I expect you can get a doctor's prescription for it, so that could also impact things, but again, depends on where you're at and where they'd be getting shipped/purchased from.

The other important question is, if they ARE illegal for you to purchase and use without a prescription, what are the penalties? Are we talking misdemeanor, felony, or infraction/fines?
Anabolic steroids are treated like narcotics and are handed out similar charges, but, would that being said I only know of a one person who was busted with steroids and because there was no intent to sell they just gave him a slap on the wrist and send him on his way with a fine.

The judge probably has a lot to do with that determination but there's a big difference between personal use and intent to sell

cylon357

cylon357

Awards
  • First Up Vote
If you are in the US, assume that if you don't have a prescription, it is illegal. And a script does not give you license to buy from wherever you want, just US pharmacies. Seems like Sylvester Stallone got popped trying to bring HGH in to the US from Mexico, got caught at the border and then waved a script in the border patrols face. It didn't go well for RockyBo. I've slept since I read the original article, so all that might be slightly hazy.

In other news, a handful of border patrol agents are looking very young and fit.

BTW, did you see my law degree? You didn't? Well, that's good, because if you HAD, you need would be hallucinating. It doesn't exist. Same as my medical degree. The advice of some rando on the internet is worth about what you paid for it...

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I thought I read in one of Rick Collins's articles, that you could posses it with no problems, but you could not sell it ??

cylon357

cylon357

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hmm, assuming that is right, and assuming I am correct in what I remember about Sly (and man, that is a big assumption), sounds like maybe his offense was bringing it across the border.

EDIT: good gravy, Grady, did I have my shiz mixed up. It was Australia he was trying to bring hgh into. Still, I can't imagine that a script gives you a pass to carry Mexican HGH across the border into the US, but maybe?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes the pharmacy in Mexico can right you a script and you can carry a 90day supply across the boarder, or on a non scheduled drug you can bring a 90 day supply without a script.

cylon357

cylon357

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yes the pharmacy in Mexico can right you a script and you can carry a 90day supply across the boarder, or on a non scheduled drug you can bring a 90 day supply without a script.
That's good to know!

Now, how do we convince the powers that be that 360iu is a 90 day supply? :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you @Cheeky Monkey for all your work getting this to me!

HGH article.jpg