Rocket3015
Legend
Do we have any lawyers in here ?
Is buying or possessing's HGH legal ?
Is buying or possessing's HGH legal ?
I'm 99% sure it's lumped it with anabolic steroidsDo we have any lawyers in here ?
Is buying or possessing's HGH legal ?
Anabolic steroids are treated like narcotics and are handed out similar charges, but, would that being said I only know of a one person who was busted with steroids and because there was no intent to sell they just gave him a slap on the wrist and send him on his way with a fine.Country laws, state laws, shipping regulations all seem like they could vary greatly, so I'm not sure there's a really simple answer.
Plus, I don't know for certain, but I expect you can get a doctor's prescription for it, so that could also impact things, but again, depends on where you're at and where they'd be getting shipped/purchased from.
The other important question is, if they ARE illegal for you to purchase and use without a prescription, what are the penalties? Are we talking misdemeanor, felony, or infraction/fines?
Hmm, assuming that is right, and assuming I am correct in what I remember about Sly (and man, that is a big assumption), sounds like maybe his offense was bringing it across the border.Invalid Link Removed
That's good to know!Yes the pharmacy in Mexico can right you a script and you can carry a 90day supply across the boarder, or on a non scheduled drug you can bring a 90 day supply without a script.