HGH and height increase at 18

Strike_Poseidon

Awards
If you want to grow taller, your best best would be this stack -
Hexarelin 50mcg x morning (potent pi3k activator = bone growth after epiphyseal have become inactive, if theyre inactive use the SAM-e,MSM and Chon, to re-activate them via DNA Methylation, if your growth plates are still active then you will grow VERY tall with HEX)
GHRP-2 50mcg x3 morning, noon and pre-bed
CJC 1295 (w/o DAC) 100mcg x3 morning, noon and pre-bed
SAM-e (For the DNA methylation and cell proliferation on the ephisyeal plates)
MSM & chondroitin (DNA methylation again ^^)
Huperzine A (somatostatin inhibitor)
Generate and IGH1 - LG Sciences (mild pi3k activator only use 1 bottle of each they max out after 1 bottle you wont gain anything after 1 bottle of each)
Niacin 500mg - pre bed
Melatonin 3mg - pre bed
Multi
Test Drive or another test booster/estro reducer
And ofcourse good eating, sleep, protein, hanging on the monkey bars, and basketball or other LJSL type exercises, and avoid milk/dairy/sodas/junk food/white sugar/teas/coffees if you can,and it will greatly increase your height.

That stack can make you 1-2 inches in a month, by working through IGF-1 and the pi3k activator, HEX is a really potent pi3k activator so it only needs to be used in the morning @ 50mcg, since it also increases cortisol, prolactin and desensitization, so its best if used once daily @ 50mcg.

I know this is a BBing forum but you'll also need to reduce your lifting to 1 or 2 times a week, since the IGF-1 will go into healing your muscles instead of giving you the longitude bone growth that you want, and cut ejaculation down to, just to 2 times a week.

There are 2 more compounds, that can make you grow taller, but none of us are able to access it unless your an MD or a Biochemist or someone whos really deep down the rabbit hole in the medical industry, im a Programmer so i obviously cannot get these compounds, but if you can, they are " Methylprotodioscin" and "Dimethylicaritin" if you use those 2 compounds you wont need to use the above stack i mentioned earlier.

P.S
I'm not the "maker" of this info, im short for my height aswell, and did a lot of searching on the internet, reading pubmed, datbtrues articles, russianstars experiences and all these other guys who have posted info in relation to the GHRP compounds.
A lot of this info tho, comes from a guy called "xcrunner" who is a Biochemist who came to the growtallforums and shared this info with us, he was 5'5 but now stands at 6'2 (a lot of people critisized him, but he was redeemed by the medical journals backing up his evidence and claims), he recently left the forums tho, but he has taught us a lot, and we remember everything that hes shared, so hopefully, this could help you guys out aswell :).
man, where are you now man? We need your knowledge!

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Most of us. (Males) have stopped growing any taller by 25 at the latest. It would be impossible without surgery to grow any more than you have by then. This thread is from 2004. Nice find. :)

Strike_Poseidon

Awards
Most of us. (Males) have stopped growing any taller by 25 at the latest. It would be impossible without surgery to grow any more than you have by then. This thread is from 2004. Nice find. :)
that's literally when i was born lol, I've been following this PhenomHCL's ideas for some time

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
At 15/16, you could really mess yourself up without a doctor's care.