hGH and Anabolic Pump/P-Slin/NeoVar

• Thread starter Distilled Water
  • Start date

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey distilled. i was kinda wondering the same thing. i was going to look at running GH with anabolic pump, powerful and somnidren.

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
hey distilled. i was kinda wondering the same thing. i was going to look at running GH with anabolic pump, powerful and somnidren.
lol....exogenous GH with 2 other GH increasers? no kitchen sink?

bigironkiller

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well, it wouldnt be real GH just the CJC or GH frag. cant afford alot of the stuff, so i thought adding the powerful and somnidren would help.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
soooo youre looking more to increase release, maybe use a GHRP(growth hormone releasin peptide)
cheap and easy.
i used a few thing for GHn release, GABA, melatonin, Somnidren, etc.
I like to use over counter products, as of recent, someone posted a study that GHRP does NOT "shutdown" the regular release of GH, so i dont/wouldnt run thew GHRP anything but everyday/night.

good luck.
search around some.

datBtrue

datBtrue

Awards
  • Established
Ok if no one has done this, does anyone have an opinion about it?
Okay. You are on a supplement board so you are suppose to "thinK' otherwise...but those supplements are NOT insulin....not in any way shape or form. That doesn't mean that they aren't good or that they aren't beneficial...

What it means is that you went out and purchased a Porsche (GH) and then you picked up'd an ugly chick all for the purpose of impressing your friends.

+

Make no mistake your friends will be wowed by the Porsche but not by the chick who you quickly have to say is "just a friend".

Now contrast that to the guy who drives by you and your group of friends driving a Porsche (GH) with a hot chick named slin waving to you guys.

+

THAT's what I'm talkin 'bout! :pose:

Some things are just that simple.

Bobaslaw

Awards
  • Established
THAT's what I'm talkin 'bout! :pose:

Some things are just that simple.

LOL! Awesome analogy!

So, if we throw in some more hot ass Gear and T3 into the mix I guess we'd end up with some sort of Backseat Automotive Anabolic Orgy! Now that's what I'm talkin bout!

OK, that's more excitement than I can stand at the moment... I need to go pin something! :D

anabolic  orgy.jpg

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
LOL! Awesome analogy!

So, if we throw in some more hot ass Gear and T3 into the mix I guess we'd end up with some sort of Backseat Automotive Anabolic Orgy! Now that's what I'm talkin bout!

OK, that's more excitement than I can stand at the moment... I need to go pin something! :D

View attachment 21674

WTF! Who covered up the NIPPLE!??? THAT'S BULL$HIT MAN! LOL.....Love me some nips! HA!

Lovely ladies and ride.....mmmm......mmmmm.....

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man o man. Thanks guys. Looks like there's really only one option then if I want o be a contender and not a pretender huh?

I have been looking for studies that show use of insulin in non-diabetics causing diabetes or even research to suggest it and it's coming up kinda dry, can anyone help me out?

SOLARUS

Awards
  • Established
Man o man. Thanks guys. Looks like there's really only one option then if I want o be a contender and not a pretender huh?

I have been looking for studies that show use of insulin in non-diabetics causing diabetes or even research to suggest it and it's coming up kinda dry, can anyone help me out?
i've never read or heard anything to suggest a link, but i havent read everything.

IMO, use of only fast-acting insulin dosed maybe 2-3x/week for only a few weeks shouldnt present a risk, given the short duration of use as compared to a true diabetics' use....but that's a guess, really, although it was my personal rationalization for using it..