Gp2442

Awards
So looking at hi tech pharmaceuticals or super mandro.. any thoughts? Thank you

Mixelflick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Look elsewhere.

Or if you want to look, look at the owner's reputation (Jared Wheat). If you still want to buy something from them, don't say I didn't warn you...

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
My thoughts on anything to do with andros is that they are terribly poor value.

Gp2442

Awards
Look elsewhere.

Or if you want to look, look at the owner's reputation (Jared Wheat). If you still want to buy something from them, don't say I didn't warn you...
Your talking about hi tech right?

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
May I ask what you recommend?

Any benefit to topical administration?
Yuge benefit. Gut enzymes deactivate most of it when taken orally. Your skin has a lot of the enzymes needed to convert PHs. TD administration has an intrinsic time release property...

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
May I ask what you recommend?
Well, you have to mention your goals for me to have some context to make a recommendation in. Considering you are looking at andros, you probably aren't looking for huge gains, but something mild and probably some recomp. For that, I say go for a Sarm, preferably with HCG, twice a week. or a low dose test cycle, if you are fine with that. It's easy to inject and worth it. These are all anabolics sure, and I know you aren't looking for this stuff. But, just telling you, for the money you will spend on andros, you won't get much.

Gp2442

Awards
Well, you have to mention your goals for me to have some context to make a recommendation in. Considering you are looking at andros, you probably aren't looking for huge gains, but something mild and probably some recomp. For that, I say go for a Sarm, preferably with HCG, twice a week. or a low dose test cycle, if you are fine with that. It's easy to inject and worth it.
I want huge gains

Gp2442

Awards
Whats your age, stats, experience, routine, and diet?
34, been training on and off for almost 20 years. Been training straight about 4 years now. In 5'8 240lbs have cycled tren and sust 4 years ago and prior to that test and deca as well as clenbuterol. Haven't taken any PEDs in the last 3 1/2 -4 years. Diet could use some work but in general pretty clean, hi protein medium carbs

Gp2442

Awards
34, been training on and off for almost 20 years. Been training straight about 4 years now. In 5'8 240lbs have cycled tren and sust 4 years ago and prior to that test and deca as well as clenbuterol. Haven't taken any PEDs in the last 3 1/2 -4 years. Diet could use some work but in general pretty clean, hi protein medium carbs
I just need someone with experience to give me a stack idea and possibly the brand since there's so many I would really appreciate it ive really been researching and just don't know

maximillia

maximillia

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I just need someone with experience to give me a stack idea and possibly the brand since there's so many I would really appreciate it ive really been researching and just don't know
How's the body fat percentage? I am not very experienced, but a good bulking cycle is test and deca. how about just test alone? That's my suggestion.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So looking at hi tech pharmaceuticals or super mandro.. any thoughts? Thank you
Iron legion stocks items similar to the ones you are looking for. I have used the all and the 1/4 stack is amazing with less side effects then I have had when taking orals. You can also use code chef for a great discount.

Gp2442

Awards
Iron legion stocks items similar to the ones you are looking for. I have used the all and the 1/4 stack is amazing with less side effects then I have had when taking orals. You can also use code chef for a great discount.
Thank you very much

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would recommend Super Mandro and Andro the Giant for a 1/4 Andro stack. Both products are made by hard rock supplements and well dosed with many logs on here to back up both products.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Super Mandro would stack really well with CEL Stano Plex! Great stack for some good lean gains!!!