Hey guys!

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about trying the German Creatine, Is it the SKW Creatine? (hince the creapure)

Any good reviews/results on it?

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Thinking about trying the German Creatine, Is it the SKW Creatine? (hince the creapure)

Any good reviews/results on it?
Hey Bamski! To my knowledge German Creatine is one of the purest creatines available. Also easy on the stomach (no bloating).

I'll see if I can find any reviews our German Creatine. :D

Clickster

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
99.95% Pure

-I love that I can add/mix with almost anything. I have not noticed any bloat as of yet.

Colby

Colby

Awards
I've been taking it and feel like its working pretty good, no bloat or cramps

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good, I'm guessing it doesn't need a loading phase since its really bioavailable. When did you start seeing results IE. strength gains/ faster recovery?

I tried mono hydrate and it caused me to bloat like a water balloon!

emekajokammor

emekajokammor

Awards
Bump for Bam.

To any of the past or present users of the German Creatine, when did you begin to notice results?

Note: We understand answers are totally relative to each individual but we just want to get an idea.

Bamski

Bamski

Awards
  • Established
Bump for Bam.

To any of the past or present users of the German Creatine, when did you begin to notice results?

Note: We understand answers are totally relative to each individual but we just want to get an idea.
Correct. ive read a lot of good reviews but im kinda already taking a PreWO that has a 5g blend with mono in it, can i stack it but maybe reduce the dosage on the german since i really cant cut corners on the Pre.