Hey Ana Heads Follow my cycles Hate Me or Love Me Advice from you PRO guys?

Jrockfitness

Awards
Hey guys just started Anavar 20Mg/daily and 250 Test E. My cycle is 8 weeks
Test E dosages as follows
Anavar 20Mg daily
Week 1
Test E 125ml .5cc
Week 2
250 ml 1cc
Week 3
375ml 1.5 cc
Week 4
500ml 2cc
Week 5
500ml 2cc
Week 6
375ml
Week 7
250ml
Week 8
125ml
Week 9 PCT Regiment until normal levels
After this running crazy bulk stack

Jrockfitness

Awards
What’s the reason for going up and down on your Test?
It was recommended by someone that has been using for awhile and seemed knowledgeable. Do you have any experience and would recommend a different plan? Here to learn thanks!

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
It was recommended by someone that has been using for awhile and seemed knowledgeable. Do you have any experience and would recommend a different plan? Here to learn thanks!
Yeah I would start and use the same dose the whole cycle. Test E takes awhile to “kick in” so it makes no sense to switch dose every week.

Jrockfitness

Awards
Ok I was thinking maybe doing this would allow me to get on then off the cycle allowing my body to restore natural T levels. I’m still weary of long term use side effects

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok I was thinking maybe doing this would allow me to get on then off the cycle allowing my body to restore natural T levels. I’m still weary of long term use side effects
As long as you pct correctly and make sure and use your ancillary/health supps you'll be good. I'm good with titrating up but there's no reason to go back down when your at that dose. Also 8 weeks seems way too short. 8 weeks is when 500mg really starts to shine. A first cycle should be 12 maybe even 16 depending on how well it's going. I would recommend really seeing how you feel and look after 8 weeks and you can always keep going ( as long as you still have all your ancillary supps.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Like others said, no need to pyramid your test dose. Otherwise looks good!
Exactly, the ester and subsequent half life will naturally taper anyways. OP don't set anything in stone. If you get to 300mg and are doing well then stay there. You save money, gear, and an increase in dose you may actually NEED later in your cycling career.

Please understand that ml=cc and you should be writing MG when it comes to your test dose. 1cc=1ml=250mg(in this instance and this would change depending on manufacturer and the hormone in question.) I know, nit picky, but it removes confusion when proper units and measure are used.

Jrockfitness

Awards
Exactly, the ester and subsequent half life will naturally taper anyways. OP don't set anything in stone. If you get to 300mg and are doing well then stay there. You save money, gear, and an increase in dose you may actually NEED later in your cycling career.

Please understand that ml=cc and you should be writing MG when it comes to your test dose. 1cc=1ml=250mg(in this instance and this would change depending on manufacturer and the hormone in question.) I know, nit picky, but it removes confusion when proper units and measure are used.
No not picky at all. Super helpful and much appreciated! I will keep posting my results dosages and how I’m feeling generally. Definitely going to consider what you’re saying here and make a shift in my regiment.

Mr Green

Awards
You’ll need to wait longer than 1 week to start pct with that ester. 3 is probably good. Or you could switch to short ester the last few weeks of cycle so you can start pct sooner.

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No not picky at all. Super helpful and much appreciated! I will keep posting my results dosages and how I’m feeling generally. Definitely going to consider what you’re saying here and make a shift in my regiment.
Sounds good. I think many of us did, and some still do, we make a plan and stick to it no matter what. Now when you set goals and get after it that is a good thing. When it comes to scheduled un-scripted drugs we should be more.......go with the flow, take it as it comes and make adjustments only when necessary, basically nothing should be done arbitrarily because 6.5 weeks ago we scribbled something in a notebook lol.

For example if you are barely tolerating sides at 400mg and are making gains it would be unadvisable to simply up the dose as the plan says so or conversely you are growing like a weed with little to no sides and week #8 or 10 or 12 or whatever arrives you don't just slam the breaks because the plan says so. You made the plan and are in charge of it not the other way around. Keep us updated brother and get after it!

Jrockfitness

Awards
You’ll need to wait longer than 1 week to start pct with that ester. 3 is probably good. Or you could switch to short ester the last few weeks of cycle so you can start pct sooner.
Yes heard the same info advice much appreciated

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Hey guys just started Anavar 20Mg/daily and 250 Test E. My cycle is 8 weeks
Test E dosages as follows
Anavar 20Mg daily
Week 1
Test E 125ml .5cc
Week 2
250 ml 1cc
Week 3
375ml 1.5 cc
Week 4
500ml 2cc
Week 5
500ml 2cc
Week 6
375ml
Week 7
250ml
Week 8
125ml
Week 9 PCT Regiment until normal levels
After this running crazy bulk stack View attachment 225360
I would start by taking 350mg which is an easy 0.2ml each day or just make sure you get 1.4ml total assuming it's 250mg/ml and run for 8 weeks and then add in the anavar at 30mg for the last 5 to 6 weeks whatever you have for a really awesome first cycle! You could do as low as 300mg but the math is easier at 350 and I think 350 is a good starting dose personally but it all depends.

Running the test for 8 weeks first will give you experience with just Test first which is important to know where you side effects are coming from!

Jrockfitness

Awards
That makes sense. This is my first experience with Anivar, so not sure what to expect even though my Anivar is from a reliable source, who knows if it’s under dosed, or not. trying to start off slow instead of doing a stack of a bunch of different anabolic‘s together I appreciate your response. Thanks a lot.

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
That makes sense. This is my first experience with Anivar, so not sure what to expect even though my Anivar is from a reliable source, who knows if it’s under dosed, or not. trying to start off slow instead of doing a stack of a bunch of different anabolic‘s together I appreciate your response. Thanks a lot.
Well like I said don't start with anavar start with just Test for the first 8 weeks then add in the anavar for the remainder. It's important to understanding what each compound does to your body. If you get untolerable sides you won't know what's to blame! Honestly a Test only cycle is the smartest move and at sub 500mg doses but if you wait 8 weeks that should be ok!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I agree with @mTOR25 test Anavar is a great first cycle but I'd wait atleast 6 weeks before throwing var in. You need to know how you react to test first because that will ALWAYS be the base of your cycle. Let's say you start with both and on week 2 yiu get serious headaches you're not going to know which compound is doing it. So if you start out with just test any reactions you get you're going to know it's the test. And after you add in anavar later abd something new happens it would be safe to assume it's the var. Also you going to get great results from just test but eventually the gains will start to plateau that's when yiu throw in the var and bam the gains keep coming. I use to be an oral Kickstart guy and when the bros on here told me that it made perfect sense

Jrockfitness

Awards
Thanks man your experience and insight is greatly appreciated!

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No
Thanks man your experience and insight is greatly appreciated!
No problem bro srick around here and you'll learn a lot..I lurked for a good 6 months before I hopped back on it was hard but so worth it lot of good dudes on here

Jrockfitness

Awards
Could you recommend any bulking cycles for when I’m done with the Anivar?

mTOR25

mTOR25

Awards
Could you recommend any bulking cycles for when I’m done with the Anivar?
Bulking versus cutting is more diet oriented but there are cycles that make sense for certain goals yes mostly cosmetic but certain compounds are better for bulking I suppose.

After this cycle I would do a good long PCT and then if your looking to bulk then a great second cycle to help with that would probably be the time tested nandrolone!!!

Wk 1 to 8
Testosterone E/C 350mg EW
Nandrolone D/PP 200mg EW

Wk 9 to 16
Nandrolone D/PP 300mg EW

I would just try this but you could add in an oral finisher like in your first cycle but not needed. Also you really need to learn what nadrolone does to your body! Watch your blood pressure and any possible gyno symptoms while on this cycle. Also remember these cycles are dependent on continuing gains so feel free to up the doses earlier or not at all depending on gains. First up your calories but if that doesn't work up your dose as needed to continue results!

Jrockfitness

Awards
Ok cool I’ve used Deca before and had seemingly great results but this was in my early 20’s. 34 now and in decent shape. Looking into recommendations for PCT protocol. I appreciate the recommendations for a Bulk Cycle. I previously was taking Test Dianabol and Deca but had more emotional sides than anything.

Jrockfitness

Awards
Lots of extreme ups and rages and short periods of severe depression

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bulking versus cutting is more diet oriented but there are cycles that make sense for certain goals yes mostly cosmetic but certain compounds are better for bulking I suppose.

After this cycle I would do a good long PCT and then if your looking to bulk then a great second cycle to help with that would probably be the time tested nandrolone!!!

Wk 1 to 8
Nandrolone D/PP 200mg EW

Wk 9 to 16
Nandrolone D/PP 300mg EW

I would just try this but you could add in an oral finisher like in your first cycle but not needed. Also you really need to learn what nadrolone does to your body! Watch your blood pressure and any possible gyno symptoms while on this cycle. Also remember these cycles are dependent on continuing gains so feel free to up the doses earlier or not at all depending on gains. First up your calories but if that doesn't work up your dose as needed to continue results!
I agree with all of this, but I wouldn’t go this route if not on TRT or already committed to blasting & cruising (ie, going to need TRT).

19-Nors make for a tough, slower PCT, and EQ is just too long of an ester for someone cycling off and on. So that basically leaves test, primo, mast, orals - which is fine, they can all work as long as the food is there to grow.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
If anadrol doesn't crush your appetite its good for a bulk. I'm not the biggest fan of orals for bulking but like anything it's 90% duet dependent. If you're not eating you will not grow and I'm talking about eating to the point you dread your next meal. Look to rich pianna for motivation on this subject

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Likes already been said, food is the key to a good bulk. It’s truly the Meat and Potatoes of the cycle.
Everyone has given you some good cycle advice…... I would just add in maybe MK 677 to help stimulate appetite and it should add a little more water for some solid pumps. And you can continue it through PCT to help hold onto gains.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Great point GP on the MK. I always forget about the research chemical route as I'm old school and only think about gear. I need to remember you can add research chems to a cycle lol

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Agreed. Ibutamoren works wonders for appetite and rapid weight gain