Hey guys need some advice on first cycle.

MdDog1

Awards
Hey guys,
Just thought I'd get some advice on taking Test E.

This is my first cycle and will be running 250mg per week/ 6 week cycle. I've used p
PH in the past but haven't made the leap into AAS till now. Any advice on how to deal with unforeseen sides or what the beat PCTs are would be greatly appreciated. I do have clomed too, just want to know what people think about nova, and or test susp. As well. Maybe run an HCG while cycling? Thanks in advance.

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Stop now, what. You just said doesn’t make sense, test suspension in pct?

You need to read a lot more before your ready

Bro stop now

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m assuming the test sus in pct is to avoid the few week declining test levels while the longer ester clears thus creating a shorter transition period to your natural test picking up and minimising losses. If that’s the logic I kinda get it but personally I wouldn’t do it. I do recall someone on here with way more experience than me using an oral in a similar way though.

But no, not for a first cycle for sure.

Would be useful to know age, height, weight, by %, training experience etc plus what cycle length you are planning.

What ph’s have you run?

Sam stack

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Do a lot of research. Basic starter cycle 1-12 weeks test E, pin twice a week, buy a estrogen blocker, pct 13.5-18 weeks 40 nolvadex

Tyler0628

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys,
Just thought I'd get some advice on taking Test E.

This is my first cycle and will be running 250mg per week/ 6 week cycle. I've used p
PH in the past but haven't made the leap into AAS till now. Any advice on how to deal with unforeseen sides or what the beat PCTs are would be greatly appreciated. I do have clomed too, just want to know what people think about nova, and or test susp. As well. Maybe run an HCG while cycling? Thanks in advance.
First thing. - you need to run a higher dosage (min 350-400) and for much longer. Test E's half life is roughly 11-13 days depending on the individuals metabolism.

Prohormones are completely different than aas. For instance. I ran 300mg of 4andro and 300mg of 1 andro for 16 weeks. The bioavailbility of these conpounds is roughly 30-50% depending on the brand and delivery method used. Lets say i ran 50% compounds. - this is the equivalent to 1100mg of raw test per week, but since it has to process and convert in the body. Its much weaker. Greater results can be acheived with less aas and for usually much cheaper.

2 other things. - HCG should be used to RESTART the hpta AFTER CYCLE, unless you are on trt and want to have kids in the future. Clomid can help restart the hpta as well, but to mitigate estro sides. I would reccomend always having 2 AIs on hand. Nolva for pct to make you not have puffy man boobies, and adex or aromasin while on cycle.

Tyler0628

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry i should have clarified. Test should be ran for minimum 10-12 weeks. The suspension could be used to kickstart or at the end of cycle while the esters fron the enanthate are clearing the system and then start pct.