Hexadrone by Medfit RX?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anybody ever run Medfit RX Hexadrone? Any success? Also, I can’t tell if it uses the superior 6a or the 6b isomer.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone think if everything else of theirs is legit, why wouldn’t their hex have the correct isomer ?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone think if everything else of theirs is legit, why wouldn’t their hex have the correct isomer ?
Send them a message and ask them.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I did,...never got a reply. Probably not a good sign or maybe it just got lost in the mail 🤣
I emailed them months ago about this.
They acted like they didn’t have a clue what I was saying and referred me back to the label.
Why don’t you just go with Pre’s Hexadrone
since they put the correct isomer on their label? I have seen many guys log it on here with good results. I have myself 2 bottles
for a future cut.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I emailed them months ago about this.
They acted like they didn’t have a clue what I was saying and referred me back to the label.
Why don’t you just go with Pre’s Hexadrone
since they put the correct isomer on their label? I have seen many guys log it on here with good results. I have myself 2 bottles
for a future cut.
Yeah, I'd go with PRE.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I prob will,...just wanted a 2nd option...(Pre will be discontinuing it soon, from what I heard in another thread)

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
you better hurry its so low on stock it could be gone forever.

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
German Pharma is another good source of hexadrone. I asked rhem if the isomer is 6a and they confirmed that. Then I'm currently at the beginning of the 2th week at 140mg ed and is working a lot.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
German Pharma is another good source of hexadrone. I asked rhem if the isomer is 6a and they confirmed that. Then I'm currently at the beginning of the 2th week at 140mg ed and is working a lot.
Thats great news! I will start German Pharma Hex next week also. Which brand are you using for rad140?

Feiwong

Feiwong

Awards
  • Established
Lol I'm not using rad 140, 140 mg is my current dose of hexadrone

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thats great news! I will start German Pharma Hex next week also. Which brand are you using for rad140?
Isn’t that only available in the U.K.? Do you know any reputable companies that would ship it to the US?

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Isn’t that only available in the U.K.? Do you know any reputable companies that would ship it to the US?
Sorry, I dont know, I am from Eastern Europe myself, I order 99% of my "hardcore" supps. from UK. I can pm you the UK site where I bought them from, if that helps, since we can post sources on here. They ship to US also, at least I think they do, you can email them.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry, I dont know, I am from Eastern Europe myself, I order 99% of my "hardcore" supps. from UK. I can pm you the UK site where I bought them from, if that helps, since we can post sources on here. They ship to US also, at least I think they do, you can email them.
Sounds good. Thanks!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rip do you know why are they discontinuing it so soon (lack of demand, lack of supply)?
The american supplier will no longer tangle with steroids. and we cant trust chinese suppliers which causes testing costs and other problems like customs. Its getting harder and harder to get this stuff into the country so losing our american supplier is not cool.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The american supplier will no longer tangle with steroids. and we cant trust chinese suppliers which causes testing costs and other problems like customs. Its getting harder and harder to get this stuff into the country so losing our american supplier is not cool.
Not cool at all.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So are you gonna start running out of everything soon?

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Any idea if stacking Hexadrone with LGD or RAD140 is a good idea?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is M1A going away as well then?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
yes... we hope to maintain trest and dien. but the future is not looking good for the others at this time.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Regarding hexadrone, is the correct 6a isomer banned and the inferior 6b still legal?

Thanks

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lgd and hexadrone sounds like a good stack..It sucks this is the last of the hex from PRE

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Hey @xR1pp3Rx if you had to guess about how long till the hex,and other goodies are gone?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
yes... we hope to maintain trest and dien. but the future is not looking good for the others at this time.
Any chance Enhanced Formulations might get into the market with harder stuff than what they currently offer? Think I remember a post from you awhile back.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bummer, glad I got 4x bottles on BOGO.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I knew the German Pharma hex felt legit when I I ran it briefly.. always loved their products, do you think they will keep Hex (Epistan) in their lineup?? They recently went all non methyl PH, and again retired the Max-LMG product that replaced their DMZ product called (M-Drol).

They respond to confirm 6a isomer? What's their email, they used to be on this board...

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I knew the German Pharma hex felt legit when I I ran it briefly.. always loved their products, do you think they will keep Hex (Epistan) in their lineup?? They recently went all non methyl PH, and again retired the Max-LMG product that replaced their DMZ product called (M-Drol).

They respond to confirm 6a isomer? What's their email, they used to be on this board...
You can send them a message from their website: type this into google, since we cant(?) post links: germanpharma and its the .co.uk website. I have not tried their products yet, starting next week, but on their website they dont have any sarms or prohormones(only Stanodrol atm under Halo) left, so idk what to think, maybe they are trying to go mainstream and dropping all non-natty stuff?

Last edited:

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Lgd and hexadrone sounds like a good stack..It sucks this is the last of the hex from PRE
Thanks, I am considering giving LGD another shot after my disaster with OLUK legend. Gonna try Muscle Rage brand LGD this time as someone on here recommended. Hex + LGD it is then.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can send them a message from their website: type this into google, since we cant(?) post links: germanpharma and its the .co.uk website. I have not tried their products yet, starting next week, but on their website they dont have any sarms or prohormones(only Stanodrol atm under Halo) left, so idk what to think, maybe they are trying to go mainstream and dropping all non-natty stuff?
Oh dang, looks like UK might be changing their stance on this stuff if that's the case? I found their official site and yeah, bummer there too.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Problem with their Hexadrone is it is low dosed.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I looked at their website. Problem with their Hexadrone is low dosed.
Doesn't matter now, they pulled all their Hex, Max-LMG, etc.. they just launched to replace their long standing high quality DMZ and EpI and Halo PH.

And for the price with their discount codes I used to get 2x bottles of 50mg GP hex and it'd be the same at one more expensive bottle of 100mg PRE. I went with PRE anyway.. as GP has gone Natty now.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks, I am considering giving LGD another shot after my disaster with OLUK legend. Gonna try Muscle Rage brand LGD this time as someone on here recommended. Hex + LGD it is then.
Wow I heard OL UK legend went bad, I did it two years ago was very good..

I judged other LGD by it, like Superdrol good.

Did they get bad raws, lose QC?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

It’s speculated Olympus Labs USA sold the Olympus UK name rights to another company that then took the company into the shitt$r. Olympus USA has removed all association with the U.K. brand from their website.

timberx

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Seems like that, JW Supps, another reputable UK store, sent this email a few days ago - pretty much all OL UK products there on pre-order or unavailable:

So yeah I assume they had some problems with manufacturing, my guess is they got bad raws + possibly mislabled their products.

You can read about my story with OL UK legend, my ALT levels skyrocketed 18x above normal(on 3rd page) on just 12mg LGD(+I was not the only one, many more reported recently problems), never had liver problems in my life, few years ago even 80mg accutane a day for 5 months did not move me above normal range. I am staying away from them for now. I have recovered now.

https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/question-about-my-alt-ast-levels-lgd-cycle-including-full-blood-work.310607/

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Seems like that, JW Supps, another reputable UK store, sent this email a few days ago - pretty much all OL UK products there on pre-order or unavailable:

So yeah I assume they had some problems with manufacturing, my guess is they got bad raws + possibly mislabled their products.

You can read about my story with OL UK legend, my ALT levels skyrocketed 18x above normal(on 3rd page) on just 12mg LGD(+I was not the only one, many more reported recently problems), never had liver problems in my life, few years ago even 80mg accutane a day for 5 months did not move me above normal range. I am staying away from them for now. I have recovered now.

https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/question-about-my-alt-ast-levels-lgd-cycle-including-full-blood-work.310607/
That would mean Olympus UK is not testing their raws which is why I believe Olympus USA sold naming right of Olympus UK to another company. Olympus USA is known for testing every batch of raws. I emailed Olympus USA asking if they owned the U.K. brand and never received a response.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does anyone think their andros are g2g or nah?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Does anyone think their andros are g2g or nah?
They were for me, but that was a couple years ago and were purchased from a US reseller. How about you ship them to me, I will run them, then post on here and let you know lol?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any chance Enhanced Formulations might get into the market with harder stuff than what they currently offer? Think I remember a post from you awhile back.
negative. at this time there is no raws availble.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
looks like the grey market has become the new black market. might as well find a reputable source and get to pinnin

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
looks like the grey market has become the new black market. might as well find a reputable source and get to pinnin
One other option could be buying from the U.K. Doubt things like DMZ or M Sten would be confiscated by customs since they aren’t explicitly listed on the controlled substance list.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i would think thats a lot easier than trying to get raws through customs.

Richierichs

Richierichs

Awards
I'd also like that site as well if you dont mind