Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Here is my protein pudding recipe...What's yours???

Doberman13

Member
I've been experimenting with a few different protein pudding recipes in an effort to find something that tastes like...well...pudding. Here is the best I have found so far. I use two types of casein protein, Syntrax Micellar Creme Chocolate Milkshake and ON Gold Standard Creamy Vanilla.

1 and 3/4 Scoops Micellar Creme Chocolate Milkshake
1/4 Scoop ON Gold Standard Creamy Vanilla
Water or Milk ( I use water ) to the consistency you like
1 TB Peanut Butter ( I use Jiff)
1/2 tsp. Hershey's unsweetened Cocoa
Splash of vanilla extract

Mix together and refrigerate for 30 minutes then enjoy.

I eat this as a desert after my post workout meal which is right before bed. What are your protein pudding recipes and what brands/flavors have you found to be the best???
 
Don't have a recipe tip share, but will def try this one. Thanks for the recipe
Repped
 
I'm sure I'm just bein stupid and not thinkin real good, (long day at work, relaxin with a whiskey), but whats gyno?
 
Protein Pudding
Ingredients
1 box Sugar fee instant White Chocolate flavored pudding
2 cups hood fat free dairy beverage
2 scoops Sci-Fit Econo Cool Mint Chocolate protein powder.
Directions
Mix milk and protein powder until completely combined. add pudding, whisk until combined and chill.
Number of Servings: 4
 
bomcgraw said:
I'm sure I'm just bein stupid and not thinkin real good, (long day at work, relaxin with a whiskey), but whats gyno?

Gyno is short for gynocologist. A doctor of the pelvis/reproductive famale organs and hormones
 
I've been experimenting with a few different protein pudding recipes in an effort to find something that tastes like...well...pudding. Here is the best I have found so far. I use two types of casein protein, Syntrax Micellar Creme Chocolate Milkshake and ON Gold Standard Creamy Vanilla.

1 and 3/4 Scoops Micellar Creme Chocolate Milkshake
1/4 Scoop ON Gold Standard Creamy Vanilla
Water or Milk ( I use water ) to the consistency you like
1 TB Peanut Butter ( I use Jiff)
1/2 tsp. Hershey's unsweetened Cocoa
Splash of vanilla extract

Mix together and refrigerate for 30 minutes then enjoy.

I eat this as a desert after my post workout meal which is right before bed. What are your protein pudding recipes and what brands/flavors have you found to be the best???

* 1 Box (3.9 Ounce) Jell-O Instant Pudding
* 2 Scoops Whey Protein (Any Brand Works)
* 1-Cup Skim Milk
* 1-Cup Cold Water


Directions:

* First, mix milk and water into bowl
* Then, beat Pudding mix into water/milk mixture with wire wisk for two minutes
* Next, mix in whey protein until the consistency is of your liking. Typically, 2 scoops of whey will blend in nicely. You can use more or less protein to obtain the flavor you desire.
* Finally, pour mixture into serving dishes and give it 5 minutes in the refrigerator to cool.

600 calories, 60 grams of protein, and 100 grams of carbohydrates. Its Fat Free too!
 
Back
Top