Hemogen 50? maximus stack?

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
2 things. has any one ever done the maximus stack or the hype fake? it consists of

halodrol 50
Orastan-E
novedex xt

but i have found out that the real halodrol is off the market but ive read bout Hemogen50. which is the new halodrol 50. any news on this or any 1 have taken?

I was bout to buy this stack and give it a try any repsonse

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I stated in old one,since this would be your first ph,don't go stacking.Just use hemogen 50,h-drol,or hemadrol.Most would prob suggest h-drol.Also make sure you know about proper cycle support and post cycle therapy(get cycle support for cycle support)

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
He means Cycle Support by Anabolic Innovations.

Yes, that can be confusing, just like POST Cycle Support can be confusing, lol.

Check out my sig and find out how to save some cash at Nutraplanet if you plan on buying Cycle Support or any other Anabolic Innovations product.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do i get a discount for helping you and your "team" stxnas?

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LOL, I was repping you as you typed that...and yes, you can check out my sig too!

It's 5% off any Anabolic Innovations products that you purchase at Nutrapalnet.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the rep,how do you do that,i have looked a couple times,maybe not hard enough

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The little scale below your rep points and AmSpace insignia.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The little scale below your rep points and AmSpace insignia.
Thanks again,i always thought the scale was clouds.I was thinking of asking in general chat what the clouds are for,glad thats been cleared up.If you don't mind,whats the exclamation point for,or whatever it is:)?thanks again in advance.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Idunno, I've never used it. It looks like it reports posts that are against board rules.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah.I just moved my mouse to it,and amazinly,it told me report post,as did the scale say add to rep.You always figure these things out afterwards.

stxnas

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
LOL, now if we could just figure out where PizzaTheHut is...???

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
hey im here.. just was out for a lil.. im trying to do a lil research.. want me to check that site out? just didn't know bout those names.. seeing whats good for me.. and what to take.. im on mass fx rigfth now.. but to be done with it ny tomarrow. i know i need a pct.. any good suggestions? i was looking at powerdrol or halodrol 50

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hey im here.. just was out for a lil.. im trying to do a lil research.. want me to check that site out? just didn't know bout those names.. seeing whats good for me.. and what to take.. im on mass fx rigfth now.. but to be done with it ny tomarrow. i know i need a post cycle therapy.. any good suggestions? i was looking at powerdrol or halodrol 50
Cycle support is all you need for cycle support,or life support,same thing in pill form.Sounds like you need to do some research before using a ph.It's complicated at first,but simple once you get it.Thats basically

time on ph+post cycle therapy=time off(post cycle therapy is as long as ph use)
Support sups-cylcle or life support
post cycle therapy-this changes and many have somewhat different opinions,usually a serm and ai while continuing support sups.Some say a serm is not needed for halodrol

If powerdrol or halodrol is your post cycle therapy for mass fx,get to studying.Not sure what mass fx is,whether its a test booster or a ph,but i know others will know.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How old are you?Everyone needs to have age,it should be mandatory.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
im 25, but mass fx was test booster. then i was bout to hop on novedex xt for pct. thats what im gonna do today,, research these so i wont make any mistakes..=)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Test boosters don't need post cycle therapy,they are part of post cycle therapy for ph's.Now that you mention it,I have seen guys use mass fx and hyperdrolx2 as part of pct.So don't use anything.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
o, i thought that fx was like a ph. i need to take a look at ph, do u know of any good ph out there.. i was talking with sumone saying after mass fx take a pct for test booster. or i might have miss understood. Hell ill just read up on the 2 and take it one step at a time no need to jump in sumthing to mess me up

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ask in the supplement section if it's required.You realy sound like you need to know more before you use a ph.We don't need another guy talking about his boobs.Refer to my post where i told you the basics and read logs and basically everything in this section,and ask questions when needed.Once you get it and understand,you will know,then you are ready.

pizzathehut

pizzathehut

Awards
  • Established
preciate it.. ill do that.. yea thats true i dont want to messing up looking all crazy