Hemavol vs Conquer

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Hello,
So I just picked up the Hemavol / Conquer / bottle / wraps deal from nutraplanet. Awesome deal btw!! I've never used either product and I see people are stacking them.
What is the main difference in them? I see they are both pre-workout formulas that claim energy pumps and strength. Is the conquer basically similar to hemavol except that it has caffeine?
I'll admit I don't know all the ingredients in these items. I bought them b/c of the tremendous reviews and the awesome price.

Also, I know it's proprietary, but are you allowed to give an estimate of the amount of caffeine in a server of conquer? I gotta be sure I don't take too much.

I also want to say that I appreciate the fact that there is no arginine in the product.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Compare the labels. Hemavol = stim free pump/endurance product. Conquer = low stim with a focus on concentration.

75mg caffeine/scoop of Conquer I believe.

SNOman

SNOman

Awards
Both are very good products and are in the Clearance Sale category on SNO

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very different products

conquer is a stimulant based product, light on the stims but good for focus, i also seem to get a stimulant type of rage effect....decent for pumps too

hemavol is a stimulant free preworkout, based mostly around endurance and pumps

personally i love stacking 1 scoop of each....good energy, great pumps

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
Both are very good products! I have been using hemavol for years. Stacking it with stimulant preworkouts as well as when I go on a stim break! Plus it's super tasty

TheNinja

TheNinja

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I tried 2/3 scoop of hemavol yesterday and holy crap!! The pumps were good, but the endurance was off the charts!! I felt like I just never got tired and could keep going from set to set as fast as I wanted. It was awesome!
I'm gonna get back and order more before the clearance special is gone :)

I'll check back today after trying conquer.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
Ya, I tried 2/3 scoop of hemavol yesterday and holy crap!! The pumps were good, but the endurance was off the charts!! I felt like I just never got tired and could keep going from set to set as fast as I wanted. It was awesome!
I'm gonna get back and order more before the clearance special is gone :)

I'll check back today after trying conquer.
2 scoops would be....woooow :p