Hemavo2 pumping deuceswild72 up

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Finally I got to use iFN Hemavo2 after being out of town and crazy busy the pat 2 weeks. Sorry for the delay. Away we go!

First a huge shout out and thank you to ManimalPatB and iForce for hooking me up with a tub of the new Hemavo2. I have used the OG in the past (Lemon Drop of course) and loved it so was curious to see what iFN has brought to the table this time around.

Taste: I got a jug of the Candy Green Apple. I was very excited when I saw the flavor. My reaction was, I am hoping it is going to taste like jolly rancher. Opened the jug and I was surprised to see the powder green. Now a days, there are so many concerns with coloring I was expecting it to be white. Now I am one that really doesn’t care of the color, just as long as it works. :) Took a whiff and had a nice easy apple smell. Not too over powering or anything. I mixed one scoop with 12 oz of water. Took a sip and it was a very pleasant and smooth apple taste, not as sour or powerful as a jolly rancher but a great refreshing sweet taste. Slammed it down and had no chemically or bad after taste. I will be playing around with the amount of water I use to see if I can find that perfect taste for my palate. No matter what though, I was very happy with the flavor. Thumbs up!

Mixability: One scoop with 12 oz of water. No issues with mixing. Had a little fuzz as soon as I was done shaking but it all settled.

The Pump: As like all of us, I strive for a good pump. There is no better feeling than having a muscle pump. Well maybe a couple other things…. :) I took it about 30 minutes prior to training chest. Hit incline DB followed by some smith flat presses. By the time I was done with the incline, my chest had a great pump. I was feeling great and wanted to keep going. I hit some pec deck flys and my chest was full. No BS my left peck started to twitch every now and then. I was super happy with the pump I had going on. Finished off with some triceps and I was really feeling full. Guilty of checking my tricep out in the mirror a couple times. Very happy with these results and can’t wait to continue using this. I will play with the dosing a bit (a heaping scoop) next time to see if there is any difference.

Formula: It is a blend formula so it is hard to tell exactly how much you are getting. The ingredients are great and seem to be dosed at a great spot.

Overall: I am very pleased with the new Hemavo2. Flavor and pump were pretty dang good. I also had great energy. Now I am not sure if this was all mind but just felt like I could have kept going. I am looking forward to stacking this with other PWOs to see major differences. Stay tuned…

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Formula: 1g Potassium Nitrate + 3g Hydromax, full dose amento flavone. Only ingredients not directly exposed are the choline bitartrate and the sceltium

Robert5891

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Excellent start to the log!

In for the journey and painful pumps to come!

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Great stuff man! I am glad you got the Green Apple!!!!!

compan

compan

Awards

The Pump: As like all of us, I strive for a good pump. There is no better feeling than having a muscle pump. Well maybe a couple other things…. :) I took it about 30 minutes prior to training chest. Hit incline DB followed by some smith flat presses. By the time I was done with the incline, my chest had a great pump. I was feeling great and wanted to keep going. I hit some pec deck flys and my chest was full. No BS my left peck started to twitch every now and then. I was super happy with the pump I had going on. Finished off with some triceps and I was really feeling full. Guilty of checking my tricep out in the mirror a couple times. Very happy with these results and can’t wait to continue using this. I will play with the dosing a bit (a heaping scoop) next time to see if there is any difference.

Aren't we all!

Glad you're liking it so far.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Have a couple workouts under my belt now and I am very impressed. Did some chest on Tuesday and I was actually getting some minor cramping from the pump I had. Chest was full of blood and it hurt so much it felt good. It has been a crazy few weeks at home and work but should settle down a lil now so more frequent updates to come.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
Have a couple workouts under my belt now and I am very impressed. Did some chest on Tuesday and I was actually getting some minor cramping from the pump I had. Chest was full of blood and it hurt so much it felt good. It has been a crazy few weeks at home and work but should settle down a lil now so more frequent updates to come.
Awesome stuff bro!!!!! Da Pump!!!!!!!!!!

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Good to hear. Looking forward to seeing how you like the added focus aspect to this version.

ManimalPatB

ManimalPatB

Awards
How's it going man!?!?!

You still loving the pump?

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
Oh yea. I am def still loving the pump. Had a killer chest workout yesterday and I feel the pumps are getting fuller and for sure more focused. I go in with a plan and and find myself wanting more.

Did some flat Db press. Incline flys. Alternating incline Db press close grip bench. Shoulders were really pumped again and didn't even hit them really aside from incline Pic to follow.

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1462899216.991746.jpg

Not too bad for a fat kid. Yall better not make fun of me. Haha

compan

compan

Awards
Oh yea. I am def still loving the pump. Had a killer chest workout yesterday and I feel the pumps are getting fuller and for sure more focused. I go in with a plan and and find myself wanting more.

Did some flat Db press. Incline flys. Alternating incline Db press close grip bench. Shoulders were really pumped again and didn't even hit them really aside from incline Pic to follow.
I have some on the way and cannot wait to try it. Glad you are liking it!

deuceswild72

Awards
  • Established
You are going to love it.

Had a killer arm day today. Went heavy and the pumps were unreal once again. I was in the zone and wasn't moving for anyone. My forearms were on fire. I'll try and sneak a pic of the tricep after next workout. :)