Help!

A.D.

Awards
Ok, first off i'm new here... Hello! I've been liftin off and on for about 8yrs, but just started getting serious about 3yrs ago. So far I have only ran two cycles of test. I would like to start stacking, what would be a good cycle for me? im 24 (still look 15, oh well) 158lb and 5'11. I would like to be around 175.

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
Ok, first off i'm new here... Hello! I've been liftin off and on for about 8yrs, but just started getting serious about 3yrs ago. So far I have only ran two cycles of test. I would like to start stacking, what would be a good cycle for me? im 24 (still look 15, oh well) 158lb and 5'11. I would like to be around 175.
No offense, but if you're 5'11" and been lifting for 8 years and only weigh 158lbs, I don't think PH/DS is for you yet. It seems that you're seriously lacking in your diet and/or training. If you've been serious for 3 years as you say, you should've packed on good size by now by eating a lot and training hard. It's that simple, really. Why not take a look at your diet/training first before starting hormones? On or off I eat at least 4000 cals per day and take in a ton of protein.

slacker86

Awards
  • Established
u need to adjust diet first, then goto hormones. going out on a limb and assuming u are extremely ectomorph, test alone should get you to the size you wish to be. but remember u can take all the steroids in the world if u diet doesnt change u wont gain that much and lose more than what you orginally had when u come off.

jerimiahd

Im new to this and have been looking for someone to help me out with some buying. too risky over internet sites.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
Im new to this and have been looking for someone to help me out with some buying. too risky over internet sites.
Yeah, this is much safer because we know there are no Feds lurking here to spoil our fun... Let's see your badge.

Wudog

Wudog

Awards
  • Established
What's your diet and workout look like? List what you eat daily and your weekly workout.

CCV3

CCV3

Awards
  • Established
You should stack it with food.
PM me for the address to Vons, we can't post sources here.

GLHF

GLHF

Awards
  • Established
1-800-PIZZA

get a delivery...run like a large pie a day