Help with PP AndroMass & AndroLean

canucks4life7

Awards
Ok, So I would really appreciate some advice here.

I'm 25 Years old and have been training seriously for the past 3-4 years. I am an extreme hardgainer (everyone says that but ask all the people who know me and they'll tell you the same thing as I look almost the same after training hard for 3 years)

I am currently 1 week into a AM V1/AL V1 Stack. I'm dosing each at 2/caps twice daily.

1. Is this a good stack together? I'm trying to put on lean mass whilst shedding a few pounds in the process. Sort of a recomp.

2. Should I increase both to 3 Caps Twice daily or is my current dosing protocol fine. This is my first ever PH cycle so I really want to go easy on my body so I feel comfortable with it...

3. I started at 165lbs and was at 169 this morning after only a week so it seems to be working... I do feel however that I'm more bloated so it most likely is just water weight.

4. I also have a PCT plan in place also. What are your thoughts? TCF-1, Toco 8, Sustain Alpha, Phyto Testosterone & Inhibit E. Should i start these 1 week before my cycle ends?

Thanks so much for all your help!

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm confused why you need to lose a few when you state you are a hard gainer and weigh 169 pounds. Although AL is a great product I wouldn't stack it with AM since it is specifically geared towards a cut, you can accomplish your goals with the AM solo so I would just save the AL for some other occasion in the future. I recommend you go 8 weeks on the AM so if you don't have enough PM me and I can send you a coupon for V3. Your cycle looks fine and it appears to be helping so far, don't worry about the bloat it will dissipate after the cycle if it gets uncomfortable add in some Erase. Your PCT looks fine although I don't think you need the inhibit E and you should start the day after your last dose of AM/AL. Drop the AL and go with 4 caps of AM since you are making gains on such a low dose I would stick with it.