Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Help with post cycle ran out of HCG

Bcuzimbatman

Active Member
I've been running a 15 week cycle of test E 400mg and have been running 500iu of HCG since week 5 my math stood that I would have enough to cover this last week of pins and the one of the two weeks where I don't pin test to allow the body to catch back up. Well idk if it was evaporation from constantly going in and out of the fridge but I'm out of HCG and still have one more test shot on Friday followed by 2 weeks of no shots before PCT. Will this affect my ability to retain gains when going into PCT or should I be ok regardless? Please advise as it is my first cycle
 
You will survive. It's not that big of a deal. Just keep on schedule with what you were originally going to do, just without HCG>
 
Back
Top