Help with PCT after long cycle

Diesel36

Awards
I had a gameplan developed, and I probably shouldn't continuously read online, but I read endless amounts of conflicting information and just end up completely confused!

My cycle has been long, about 20 weeks. I have about 2 weeks left to this cycle.
-10 weeks of Sust/Deca
-7 weeks of EQ, Masteron, Winstrol (oil) but I had to stop because one of these three was bunk. I reacted like it was pure test. I was bloated and could not drop weight even with hard dieting. And I was totally shut down as if I was overloading test. I had awful lows in energy. My trainer and I assumed it was the oil based Winny, but not sure with UG. Either way, we dropped it all and switched to water based Winny and Tren. I always like Tren and don't get shut down at all with it. I don't ever feel the need to run test with tren as I have zero shut down problems.
-7 weeks of water based winstrol and trenI finally lost all the bloat from the BS gear (must have been test), and am looking lean and vascular as you would expect.

But my issue is now I feel completely confused on what to do on my PCT since my cycle changed unexpectedly. I know a lot of you guys can read through this and have experience with what makes the most sense. I have Clomid, Arimidex, and HCG on hand, but if something else is needed or makes sense I could get that. Goal is to determine what I need to take, when, and for how long.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Shoulda been running HCG the entire cycle.

If you haven't, start blasting it now. I would do 2000 IU EOD til a few days out from PCT

PCT:
Clomid
50/50/25/25/25/25
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT
0/0/3/3/3/3

Possible an ArA product like X Gels if you have the extra cash. Love it in my PCTs and you are going to have to PCT hard after that epic cycle.

Good luck bro.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wouldn't HCG in pct interfere with recovery?

laneanders

laneanders

Awards
You would definitely want to throw in a natty test booster as mentioned above with your SERM , some good options are Testabolan V2, Reversitol V2, Intimidate SRT, and Tropinol XP from iForce.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wouldn't HCG in pct interfere with recovery?
Yup, if he hasn't ran it throughout the cycle, he should at least blast the last couple weeks if possible.