Help with Osteo-Sport timing and dosing..

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, I was 1 of 3 picked to run a log of Osteo-Sport by Applied Nutriceuticals. Some of you may know how big of a AN fan I am already of the company and I'm really excited to start it, I def. know I wont be disappointed by this either :thumbsup:

I'm just coming to the end of a 5 a day, for 40 days X-Factor/NeoVar cycle of and have mild joint soreness and a few clicks here and there in my shoulders, elbows, and knees. I was wondering what kind of dosing I should be doing and at what times of the day would be the best. Thanks for the help guys (and girls) !

I'm 6'5" and weigh 218.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Hey guys, I was 1 of 3 picked to run a log of Osteo-Sport by Applied Nutriceuticals. Some of you may know how big of a AN fan I am already of the company and I'm really excited to start it, I def. know I wont be disappointed by this either :thumbsup:

I'm just coming to the end of a 5 a day, for 40 days X-Factor/NeoVar cycle of and have mild joint soreness and a few clicks here and there in my shoulders, elbows, and knees. I was wondering what kind of dosing I should be doing and at what times of the day would be the best. Thanks for the help guys (and girls) !

I'm 6'5" and weigh 218.
Take 4 caps first thing in the morning.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Thank you very much :)

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards