Help with my liver support

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Okay, so two days into my cycle, and I cannot take the odor AX's liver support brings to my bodies excrement. If I switch it up to just 600mg Milk Thistle ED, will I be good for a 4 week Epistane cycle. I only ask this because I've read NAC is a vital liver supplement.

logan20007

Awards
check

try a different brand or product like cycle support my bro used that for a epistane 6 week cycle

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
You don't like it because it makes your **** stink? Huh?

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
Farts and pee too, its unberable. I just wanted to know if milk thistle as liver support is fine to run alone, or should I track down some NAC

slowprogress

slowprogress

Awards
I always counted flatulence as a perk of some supps, lol. Must be pretty bad for you to want to stop using it!

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
.... I just wanted to know if milk thistle as liver support is fine to run alone, or should I track down some NAC
For comprehensive liver support and/or protection, you would need a blend of compounds. The following may be useful:

1) N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) boosts cellular production of glutathione and protects the liver from damaging compounds. Glutathione, on its own, is a potent antioxidant and liver protector. The problem, though, is that glutathione is best supplemented indirectly, as it has a low bioavailability when ingested directly. When you supplement with NAC (600mg/day is usually recommended), be sure to take at least twice as much Vitamin C simultaneously. This ensures that NAC does not oxidize. It is also useful to add Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) to this blend. ALA also helps boost glutathione levels and helps potentiate the effects of vitamins C and E.
Consider broad spectrum Vitamin E (alpha- and gamma-tocepherols and tocotrienols).

2) The compound S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) is required in the synthesis of glutathione and is a potent liver protector.

3) Silymarin Extract (from milk thistle ). This compound also raises glutathione levels and is a potent liver protector. Note that the most active flavonoid in silymarin is silibinin, so this is the compound that counts. Depending on the silibinin content of your milk-thistle product, you might consider about 700mg of silymarin daily.

4) Choline provides support in reducing fat storage in the liver. Some recommend up to 2gr daily.

5) BCAAs promote hepatic protein synthesis.

To summarize, the key in liver support and protection is to raise cellular/hepatic glutathione levels. This is important beyond your cycle.

BorixTheBlade

BorixTheBlade

Awards
For comprehensive liver support and/or protection, you would need a blend of compounds. The following may be useful:

1) N-Acetyl-Cysteine (NAC) boosts cellular production of glutathione and protects the liver from damaging compounds. Glutathione, on its own, is a potent antioxidant and liver protector. The problem, though, is that glutathione is best supplemented indirectly, as it has a low bioavailability when ingested directly. When you supplement with NAC (600mg/day is usually recommended), be sure to take at least twice as much Vitamin C simultaneously. This ensures that NAC does not oxidize. It is also useful to add Alpha Lipoic Acid (ALA) to this blend. ALA also helps boost glutathione levels and helps potentiate the effects of vitamins C and E.
Consider broad spectrum Vitamin E (alpha- and gamma-tocepherols and tocotrienols).

2) The compound S-adenosylmethionine (SAMe) is required in the synthesis of glutathione and is a potent liver protector.

3) Silymarin Extract (from milk thistle ). This compound also raises glutathione levels and is a potent liver protector. Note that the most active flavonoid in silymarin is silibinin, so this is the compound that counts. Depending on the silibinin content of your milk-thistle product, you might consider about 700mg of silymarin daily.

4) Choline provides support in reducing fat storage in the liver. Some recommend up to 2gr daily.

To summarize, the key in liver support and protection is to raise cellular/hepatic glutathione levels. This is important beyond your cycle.
Thanks, this is just what I was looking for.

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

:goodpost::goodpost:

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I am doing a 6 week Epistane pulse myself and using Cycle Support.

Pee, poop and farts all smell like roses lol Well not really but not bad :)

CROWLER

Cordell

I am doing a 6 week Epistane pulse myself and using Cycle Support.

Pee, poop and farts all smell like roses lol Well not really but not bad :)

CROWLER
Water works too. :thumbsup:.

Crowler, Are you pulsing or going full on? Curious as I'm trying to get my own cylcle together. Thinking of a six week as well and was researching the pulse idea by Dr. D, but in all kinds of threads I'm reading cases of gyno weather people pulsed, didn't pulse, did pct or didn't do seem to keep coming up.

I see your name come up quite a bit in posts with Epistane/ havoc, etc and now your doing a six weeker, so any advice would be appreciated.

This is my plan: (keep in mind this is my first cycle)
10/20/20/20/30/30. Epidrol (same s**t)
Cycle support while on and pct.
Pct consists of nolva and I have clomid on hand incase of bad shut down (I know, overkill and won't need it, but I'ed rather have it just incase).
Long r3-igf for four to six weeks pwo during pct and after. I've done long r3-igf twice before. Good stuff, but a peptide is a far cry from ds/ph's.

My diet is in check at 40/40/20 @roughly 2200 cals, cutting.
Height 6'1.5, 182@15%bf. Want to get down to 10%bf after the holidays then do a short bulk later blagh blagh blagh.

RisingAgainst

RisingAgainst

Banned
Awards
  • Established
400mgs of SAMe (s-adenosyl l methionine) as mentioned by SM, would be ideal if spaced out ~4 hours apart from your PH dosing. In all reality, 1400mgs/day of NAC would cover you quite nicely. SAMe may be considered overkill, but better safe than sorry, no?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Water works too. :thumbsup:.

Crowler, Are you pulsing or going full on? Curious as I'm trying to get my own cylcle together. Thinking of a six week as well and was researching the pulse idea by Dr. D, but in all kinds of threads I'm reading cases of gyno weather people pulsed, didn't pulse, did post cycle therapy or didn't do seem to keep coming up.

I see your name come up quite a bit in posts with Epistane/ havoc, etc and now your doing a six weeker, so any advice would be appreciated.

This is my plan: (keep in mind this is my first cycle)
10/20/20/20/30/30. Epidrol (same s**t)
Cycle support while on and post cycle therapy.
Pct consists of nolva and I have clomid on hand incase of bad shut down (I know, overkill and won't need it, but I'ed rather have it just incase).
Long r3-igf for four to six weeks pwo during post cycle therapy and after. I've done long r3-igf twice before. Good stuff, but a peptide is a far cry from ds/ph's.

My diet is in check at 40/40/20 @roughly 2200 cals, cutting.
Height 6'1.5, 182@15%bf. Want to get down to 10%bf after the holidays then do a short bulk later blagh blagh blagh.
I am pulsing it and on the off days I take POST Cycle Support.

Lifts are up, skin is oily, increased mass, I am very impressed.

CROWLER

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
I just ended my first week of a 1,4AD/Superdrol cycle and I am using Cycle Support by AI. Wouldn't use anything else. And my poop don't stink cause I'm that good.