Unanswered Help with my cycle

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep, i get them too when i overdo on the aromasin.

I understand @Brain5ick man, its hard to stay cool when your chest suddenly feels tight and your heart starts pounding.

As far as aggression on masteron goes, i can be a total beast in the gym only to be playing with a friend's dog 15 min later. 100% controllable and at will aggression. Maybe a tad irritable, but it was way worse when i was natty with my sh1t test levels.

But I am kinda weak on dogs anyway. They turn me into a kind of person most fathers would tell you having a daughter turns them into.
Well dogs are my weakness too . I already have an attitude problem, it’s hard for me to back down from anything but I’m doing better.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well folks it’s more than 24 hours after taking 1mg adex and 200mg test cyp. I felt a lot better through my whole day until now. I’m getting dizzy randomly and my emotions are up and down for seemingly no reason. Can’t focus at all either. Maybe it’s just me.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well folks it’s more than 24 hours after taking 1mg adex and 200mg test cyp. I felt a lot better through my whole day until now. I’m getting dizzy randomly and my emotions are up and down for seemingly no reason. Can’t focus at all either. Maybe it’s just me.
Your serum levels are peaking. So either your Adex isn’t working that well for you, or you’re reacting to the high testosterone. Seems more like the first thing.

Doesn’t make any sense to me. But I’m no doctor. I’m just a guy who uses steroids.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah, what he said ^^.
I hate say this, but some people just have a hard time running AAS.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I’m figuring this out. I need to get labs but my only option at the moment is to go through my TRT clinic and they’ll know something is up.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I’m figuring this out. I need to get labs but my only option at the moment is to go through my TRT clinic and they’ll know something is up.
Private md Labs is supposed to be good...

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, emotions going up and down is imho due to estrogen. I can feel when my e rises (i become sissyfied) or when it drops (strong libido and come at me attitude lol).
As far as dizziness goes, its either from the anxiety (happened to me a few times, but its not actual dizziness, more like panic, tunnel vision) or if its not mental, then there is something wrong with you which is not related to AAS. If it persists being an issue, i would go to neurologist. My friend experienced vision issues and dizziness and it was some kind of benign tumor at the base of his brain, he would even go blind in one eye for a day etc. (of course i dont want to scare you just telling from my experience).

That being said, i was getting dizzy at times when my hct creeped up to and over 0.53, but yours is perfectly fine though. Mine is probably like yours after losing like 1000ml of blood in a span of 2 weeks.

edit: I would definitely try not to lose my trt script, which is a possibility if they find out you are blasting. Just go private, you pick the labs you want and they email you the results few hours later, no questions asked.

Last edited:

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I ended up in the ER after work last night, chest was killing me and I couldn’t stop coughing. Was dizzy as hell and seeing spot. Ended up passing out. Labs were fine, h&h was actually a little lower at like 14hgb and 43hct. Well I was for sure in pain and having trouble breathing, was freaking myself out because they said my heart and lungs were GREAT. Apparently what the issue was, was that I had a hiatal hernia from years ago that was flaring up due to me losing and gaining weight rapidly. It’s a very particular type of hernia because it’s part of my stomach that slides through a hole in my chest and gets stuck in my diaphragm and makes it feel like it’s impossible to breathe and it makes your chest hurt like hell as well as releasing liquids into your throat or even lungs which is apparently what had happened. Just that being how it was was making my anxiety shoot through the roof but knowing what it is now makes me feel a ton better. Still sucks, but no one is gonna die over it.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
if its not mental, then there is something wrong with you which is not related to AAS.
^^^
So something was up after all.
Is there anything that can be done with this hernia? Or does it require surgery like other hernias.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lots of acid reducers, anti inflammatory pain meds, time. Can’t do ab workouts like usual because it can make it worse. It’s usually something that can go away on its own but will flare up again down the road.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lots of acid reducers, anti inflammatory pain meds, time. Can’t do ab workouts like usual because it can make it worse. It’s usually something that can go away on its own but will flare up again down the road.

pcg031

pcg031

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would scrape the adex all together and use 10 mgs noveldex.
People don't get how damn strong these AIs are and your only using 400 mgs a week. How long after you started the test was you blood taken. Because at around the 3-4 week mark 1400 is not a good number for a real weekly dose of 400 mgs of test. Should be around 3,000. When I used to use bottles straight from a US pharmacy that was what would come back.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would scrape the adex all together and use 10 mgs noveldex.
People don't get how damn strong these AIs are and your only using 400 mgs a week. How long after you started the test was you blood taken. Because at around the 3-4 week mark 1400 is not a good number for a real weekly dose of 400 mgs of test. Should be around 3,000. When I used to use bottles straight from a US pharmacy that was what would come back.
Yeah I’ve only been using steroids for like 18 years... I definitely don’t “get” how strong AIs are...

pcg031

pcg031

Awards
  • First Up Vote
There is no reason test would make you anxious. I don't know what brand your using but maybe whoever brewed it did something incorrectly. Also it's not a high dose. I'm not a Dr. But I've read so much, tons of stuff from real medical journals about this I probably know as much. My guess is the AI is too high

PCT-CONSULTANT

Last edited by a moderator:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
There is no reason test would make you anxious. I don't know what brand your using but maybe whoever brewed it did something incorrectly. Also it's not a high dose. I'm not a Dr. But I've read so much, tons of stuff from real medical journals about this I probably know as much. My guess is the AI is too high.
Well test alone when my e2 got too low gave me anxiety and rapid heartbeat. When I added masteron into the mix that transformed into full blown panic attacks with chest being so tight that i thought i was going to die. My guess is that it has to do with dht:e2 ratio maybe, a dht surge, since i didnt experience any anxiety when i let my e2 climb high so that i got a moonface.

pcg031

pcg031

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So maybe it's something unique to you then just never heard it before.. I guess you can't be straight up with your Dr?

pcg031

pcg031

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I was trying to find something linking test to anxiety. Couldn't find anything but read an interesting Harvard journey o medicine article on trt. Good little read basically there is no proof test causes any adverse side effects. They are talking trt doses but still. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.health.harvard.edu/mens-health/a-new-look-at-testosterone-therapy&ved=2ahUKEwiq3o-5h9LiAhXPTd8KHcAkCEgQFjAAegQIBhAC&usg=AOvVaw0bFVjTF3HIpN3SUJh4JRc5&cshid=1559728448445

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was trying to find something linking test to anxiety. Couldn't find anything but read an interesting Harvard journey o medicine article on trt. Good little read basically there is no proof test causes any adverse side effects. They are talking trt doses but still. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://www.health.harvard.edu/mens-health/a-new-look-at-testosterone-therapy&ved=2ahUKEwiq3o-5h9LiAhXPTd8KHcAkCEgQFjAAegQIBhAC&usg=AOvVaw0bFVjTF3HIpN3SUJh4JRc5&cshid=1559728448445
Test on cycle can cause many sides.
But yeah, it was likely the low Estrogen, and adding DHT. Both can cause anxiety.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Surprised no one has mentioned this either but have you tried a different AI? I can’t use Adex makes me feel shitty.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Surprised no one has mentioned this either but have you tried a different AI? I can’t use Adex makes me feel shitty.
Its just anxiety sparked by hormones. I go through the same, even with test only. The more androgenic the compound, the worse it is. I just started proviron at 50 mg prer day 2 days ago and jumped out of my bed again last night.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Its just anxiety sparked by hormones. I go through the same, even with test only. The more androgenic the compound, the worse it is. I just started proviron at 50 mg prer day 2 days ago and jumped out of my bed again last night.
Also, woke up covered in sweat.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10