Unanswered Help with my cycle

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I’m just on 400mg test per week. Monday and Thursday split, .75mg adex on pin days.
My anxiety is out the roof, I’m getting HELLA hot flashes, like I’m hot all the time and just sweat and sweat and sweat. Feel like I’m out of breath all the time which I’m guessing is from the anxiety of course. It comes and goes. Ativan helps it so I’m pretty sure it is just my nerves, I’m also going through a TON of stress so that doesn’t help. My dick of a doctor forgot to run my estrogen but my test is 1,400ng/dL which is sweeeeeet. Just wondering how I should change my AI protocol here. I feel awesome on pin days, a day or two after it’s crap again. Help me out here.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sounds like you might need more AI.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sounds like you might need more AI.
This being hot 24/7 thing sucks. My feet/ankles are a little swollen too. I’m sweating through my clothes, sweating all over the bed at night and like waking up soaked.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Didn’t have any today, had my .75 yesterday and I do 250iu of HCG tomorrow. What dose should I try? Seeing as how high my test is I’m not sure how to attack this.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also I’m horny all the time lmao still getting it up which is shweet haha.

pcg031

pcg031

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I don't mean to put you down but I've taken and known guys taking double that no sweat. You got yourself freaked out is my opinion. Go to your Dr, nothing wrong then try some relaxation ecersices.

PCT shop training, diet, supplement consultant
Screenshot_2019-05-23-00-55-56.jpg
IMG_20190306_152229_842.jpg

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Didn’t have any today, had my .75 yesterday and I do 250iu of HCG tomorrow. What dose should I try? Seeing as how high my test is I’m not sure how to attack this.
Just raise it to 1mg each dose instead of the 0.75mg.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I’ve noticed I’m getting SUPER red during my workouts, and I’m leaking like a faucet. I’ve never sweat so much in my life. I’m getting strong as hell but again, hot all the time, getting very red but H&H is in check, can’t stand how fatigued I am outside the gym and my girl has to keep getting me towels tonight at the gym because I was sweating so much. My workouts are intense but this is another level of sweating. With high E I know you retain water and low E you don’t hold it well but if I’m retaining a lot of water could this be why I’m getting so red and sweating so much? BP was 120/70 today which is a little higher than usual as well.

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
My feet swelled up bad for 2 weeks a while back and then just went away. Still have no idea why, I've been dosing higher adex lately but I'm starting to wonder if twice a week is enough. I dose the day after I pin.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IMG_0046.JPG

So this is how red I’m getting. I’ve sweat through my shirt I’m so hot. Not even doing anything active, just sitting around. Did a 200mg shot of pharma test and now I’m super red and hot as hell. Idk what to think here.
@Old Witch

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
View attachment 183358

So this is how red I’m getting. I’ve sweat through my shirt I’m so hot. Not even doing anything active, just sitting around. Did a 200mg shot of pharma test and now I’m super red and hot as hell. Idk what to think here.
@Old Witch
Did you already up your AI dosage?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I mean, I suppose all the test could be increasing t4 conversion to T3 and raising body temp, but that’s not usually that noticeable... estrogen just can’t be high with all that AI at this point, you should have pretty much high test low E2 throughout the week.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep. 1mg adex today.
Let us know if you notice any difference.
... And OW is right. I am sensative to body temp changes myself.
...but I'm still wondering about your Estrogen levels.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Let us know if you notice any difference.
... And OW is right. I am sensative to body temp changes myself.
...but I'm still wondering about your Estrogen levels.
Yeah I’m kind of baffled. I’ll post my most recent labs for H&H, they weren’t that long ago but maybe they’re getting high again? Idk how that could contribute to anything other than my red face though.
IMG_2356.JPG

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I took 4 .25mg adex (1mg all together) with 200mg of cyp this morning around 8am. My anxiety is kind of still there but not nearly as bad as it has been but it hasn’t been long so I’m not sure how long I’ll feel this good. Elbow is a little sore but that’s probably from hitting back twice yesterday so I’m not screaming about crashed estrogen. I feel pretty good mentally and emotionally now but time will tell. I have noticed my BP has gone up and down a bit today and depending on what I’m doing my head feels kind of “full”. Not sure if I should start with the aspirin now or not. Been taking 1000mg of grapefruit seed extract Ed so idk if it’s helping with my blood or not.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What ester test are you running. Have you had your cholesterol checked lately?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also don’t know if it’s worth mentioning but my BP is a little high, Head is pounding.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Also don’t know if it’s worth mentioning but my BP is a little high, Head is pounding.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
HDL 52
LDL 74.6
137 total cholesterol
HCT 46.6
HGB14.7

This was on the 22nd

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Cholesterol is awesome. If mine is off, I notice my cardio sucks. The redness could be from increases RBC production. You're levels are fine now, but you might want to keep an eye on them and donate if they get too high. Sweating is just part of the game. You might be more sensitive than some too. Is this your first cycle?

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cholesterol is awesome. If mine is off, I notice my cardio sucks. The redness could be from increases RBC production. You're levels are fine now, but you might want to keep an eye on them and donate if they get too high. Sweating is just part of the game. You might be more sensitive than some too. Is this your first cycle?
Yeah it is. I used tbol as a kicker and had to jump off after a week and a half. Was getting bad chest pain, super bad indigestion as well with shortness of breath. Still dealing with all of that actually. I’ve been eating Pepcid and gaviscon all day to stop the chest pain and the heartburn. Not gonna lie, not having a good cycle.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have done a 300ng test cycle with Androhard and I enjoyed that but this time around after introducing tbol I’ve just become miserable

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I’m getting super strong which is cool, gains are there for sure. Not like nothing is happening.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I have done a 300ng test cycle with Androhard and I enjoyed that but this time around after introducing tbol I’ve just become miserable
Tbol is pretty mild. Are you a big drinker? Your liver values were a little high, but nothing crazy.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah it is. I used tbol as a kicker and had to jump off after a week and a half. Was getting bad chest pain, super bad indigestion as well with shortness of breath. Still dealing with all of that actually. I’ve been eating Pepcid and gaviscon all day to stop the chest pain and the heartburn. Not gonna lie, not having a good cycle.
Omeprazole works really well for heart burn that won't stop with Tums/pepcid.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, you should run a little hot and sweaty on highish test. I get cold with really high test, though. Or if my e2 is pretty low on that, I do.

steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Don’t drink at all actually
Got you. I had weird, random sides on my first couple of cycles that never came back in later cycles. I don't know if it's just the sensitivity of the androgen receptors or what. You probably want to find compounds that work for you. You might want to stick to less androgenic compounds like EQ, primo, anavar, etc. Androgens will typically cause more sides, especially BP and heart issues. You can get good results with low test and highly anabolic compounds.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Got you. I had weird, random sides on my first couple of cycles that never came back in later cycles. I don't know if it's just the sensitivity of the androgen receptors or what. You probably want to find compounds that work for you. You might want to stick to less androgenic compounds like EQ, primo, anavar, etc. Androgens will typically cause more sides, especially BP and heart issues. You can get good results with low test and highly anabolic compounds.
Well I didn’t really produce testosterone for years so 400mg almost drives me up the wall! It’s only been 4-5 weeks though and my squat had gone up 90lbs, bent over rows have gone up 50lbs, dumbbell bench jumped up 30lbs. That’d just what I’ve really noticed. I’m a bit puffy especially around the chest but I used to be very overweight so I have loose skin and some psuedogynocomastia which can really only be fixed by building my chest.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So I’m laying in bed and just relaxing, I raise my head to look at the TV across the room so my chin is almost resting on my chest and I almost feel like I’m being choked. I can feel my heart thumping in my neck and face and have crazy pressure in my sinuses and throat.
Was working out earlier this evening and again, I’m getting strong as hell but my endurance is CRAP . Did some arms stuff and the pump in my upper back was so bad I started cramping and wasn’t even working back. Starting to think maybe my H&H is high even though it hasn’t been that long. Since I’m such an intense responder to androgens I may get the sides harshly as well but who knows. Should I toss some aspirin in? Next time I can donate is July 9th I believe. Already have an appointment.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I’m laying in bed and just relaxing, I raise my head to look at the TV across the room so my chin is almost resting on my chest and I almost feel like I’m being choked. I can feel my heart thumping in my neck and face and have crazy pressure in my sinuses and throat.
Was working out earlier this evening and again, I’m getting strong as hell but my endurance is CRAP . Did some arms stuff and the pump in my upper back was so bad I started cramping and wasn’t even working back. Starting to think maybe my H&H is high even though it hasn’t been that long. Since I’m such an intense responder to androgens I may get the sides harshly as well but who knows. Should I toss some aspirin in? Next time I can donate is July 9th I believe. Already have an appointment.
Its the anxiety man, i feel pretty much the same. Last night i woke up at 3 am, was extremely tired and somehow my mind made me think that my heart is slowing down and wants to stop. Obviously reading about cyclists on epo dying in their sleep didnt help.
My bp hovers around 130/80 and i dont retain water.

When I ended up in the ER for the first time (insert smiley which drinks coffee, more visits to the er happened later) i told doc about testosterone and she said that it stimulates the hell out of my cns and exacerbates my personality.
I dont think there is anything we can do about this except going back to trt dose or taking anxiety meds (i rather tough it out and drink passiflora and valeriana tea before sleep).

I get red in the face when my hct goes over 0.50.
If your does climb too high before you can donate, maybe ask your gp (you are on trt right?) for a phlebotomy?

Also, 400mg should have you higher than 1400. I am at 1500 on a cc of test e (250mg).

Last edited:
steve0178

steve0178

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Its the anxiety man, i feel pretty much the same. Last night i woke up at 3 am, was extremely tired and somehow my mind made me think that my heart is slowing down and wants to stop. Obviously reading about cyclists on epo dying in their sleep didnt help.

When I ended up in the ER for the first time (insert smiley which drinks coffee, more visits to the er happened later) i told doc about testosterone and she said that it stimulates the hell out of my cns and exacerbates my personality.
I dont think there is anything we can do about this except going back to trt dose or taking anxiety meds (i rather tough it out and drink passiflora and valeriana tea before sleep).

If your does climb too high before you can donate, maybe ask your gp (you are on trt right?) for a phlebotomy?

Also, 400mg should have you higher than 1400. I am at 1500 on a cc of test e (250mg).
I've read that everyone is different in terms of where a certain dose of test will put them. Those seem like good numbers from what I've seen others post.

muddertougher

muddertougher

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Caffeine interacts with AI's nicotine interacts with AI's, other medications, you could be hypersensitive, my first ever i go the test flu and fealt horrible, do not rely on the benzos that will **** you harder than any cycle or discontinuation of.

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Caffeine interacts with AI's nicotine interacts with AI's, other medications, you could be hypersensitive, my first ever i go the test flu and fealt horrible, do not rely on the benzos that will **** you harder than any cycle or discontinuation of.

Yeah, I’m cutting back on my caffeine intake. I’ve been drinking one of the C4 on the go (200mg caffeine) in the morning, going to work, lifting around 11:30-12:00 and knocking back some androrush (200mg) and another C4 or redbull in the evening at my other job. 600mg caffeine is a lot for me lol plus the other **** in it can’t be good for me to take every single day.

My GP is a b!tch, doesn’t want to do ANY phlebotomy but my TRT clinic will if I drive up there. I like to donate to the Red Cross as much as I can though.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I’m cutting back on my caffeine intake. I’ve been drinking one of the C4 on the go (200mg caffeine) in the morning, going to work, lifting around 11:30-12:00 and knocking back some androrush (200mg) and another C4 or redbull in the evening at my other job. 600mg caffeine is a lot for me lol plus the other **** in it can’t be good for me to take every single day.

My GP is a b!tch, doesn’t want to do ANY phlebotomy but my TRT clinic will if I drive up there. I like to donate to the Red Cross as much as I can though.
I would cut out stimulants completely ( i dont use any myself, not even coffee) and start drinking green tea instead, its good for cholesterol anyway.

As far as phlebotomy goes, at least you have a way out (trt clinic) if h&h gets out of hand.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I agree with cutting out the stimulants bro. Most of what you are dealing with (IMO) is mental. And the hormones already have you in overdrive, so the stims are playing a big part in kicking your butt right now. Also, stims contribute to redness and to sweating (A LOT).

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Read your first 5 posts in this thread. You literally described my daily life to a T.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Read your first 5 posts in this thread. You literally described my daily life to a T.
Crazy what we decide to endure for the sake of dem sweet gains...
That being said, i pinned masteron today...again

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How's that treating you so far?
Well, lets just say that my body likes to twitch in the middle of the night as if it is being zapped by 220V, especially if i go over 300mg per week. And since it is enanthate i have, i go through hell for a few days afterwards. I am keeping it at 200mg per week, for this last week of the blast.

Hehe @Brain5ick i just love the aggression and libido it gives, but i know that i am going to regret it. I have some, khm "events" coming up where i want both my performance and "performance" to be up there 😀.

One more week...and then i can finally start going back to normal.

Definitely a major reason for this anxiety explosion is the fact that we are aware that what we are doing is damaging to our health. That, and the other part is probably androgens stimulating our nervous system and exacerbating our personality.
If i think really hard, i seem to remember having a panic attack while on transdermal 11 ketotestosterone about a year ago.

Last edited:

Brain5ick

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, lets just say that my body likes to twitch in the middle of the night as if it is being zapped by 220V, especially if i go over 300mg per week. And since it is enanthate i have, i go through hell for a few days afterwards. I am keeping it at 200mg per week, for this last week of the blast.

Hehe @Brain5ick i just love the aggression and libido it gives, but i know that i am going to regret it. I have some, khm "events" coming up where i want both my performance and "performance" to be up there .

One more week...and then i can finally start going back to normal.

Definitely a major reason for this anxiety explosion is the fact that we are aware that what we are doing is damaging to our health. That, and the other part is probably androgens stimulating our nervous system and exacerbating our personality.
If i think really hard, i seem to remember having a panic attack while on transdermal 11 ketotestosterone about a year ago.
See I’m fine in general until my chest starts hurting like it was, I’m not gonna say I panicked but subconsciously the anxiety was at work. I like androgenic compounds a lot, I know that aggressive feeling and I looooove it, but I’m already an aggressive person and right now I can’t risk losing my cool at all due to some things I’m dealing with. Already having to take finasteride because my hair started falling out and I don’t wanna take it longer than I have to so I’m not gonna run anything super androgenic for a while.

muddertougher

muddertougher

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hot flashes are from the AI i get them on Aromasin, you just have to consciously recognize it for what it is.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hot flashes are from the AI i get them on Aromasin, you just have to consciously recognize it for what it is.
Yep, i get them too when i overdo on the aromasin.

I understand @Brain5ick man, its hard to stay cool when your chest suddenly feels tight and your heart starts pounding.

As far as aggression on masteron goes, i can be a total beast in the gym only to be playing with a friend's dog 15 min later. 100% controllable and at will aggression. Maybe a tad irritable, but it was way worse when i was natty with my sh1t test levels.

But I am kinda weak on dogs anyway. They turn me into a kind of person most fathers would tell you having a daughter turns them into.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 35
Anabolics 32
Anabolics 17
Swolechopper Anabolics 16
Supplements 10