Help with a cutting stack

jakro

Awards
I haven't been following the market with the ban that happened earlier this year, and I have done a few cycles in the past.

Last year I did the following and had amazing results

Ostarine
11 oxo
EpiAndro
TransForm

I was hoping to do the same but noticed 11 oxo is a banned product now and can't find TransForm. I just got off an LGD run a month ago which was a bulking cycle and got some good results.

Anyone willing to help and give me some opinions on which sarm/products I should now, I've noticed that the market is really sarm heavy.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
11-KT is available from Iconic Formulations as Icon-11 (using the Iron Legion Salvo TD carrier). Olympus UK also an 11-KT transdermal. Nutra-Innovations has an 11-KT oral product and I think a TD as well. Sparta Nutrition has some interesting products (Lean, Hard, Cerberus, etc).

11-KT stacked with a SARM and/or one of the Andros would be all you need for a cut.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You could also stack a non stim fat burner such as SNS LEAN EDGE along with SNS REDUCE XT

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I'd definitely take afi140's advice and run with it. Now that he mentioned it I may even run that as a cutting stack for the summer.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Cutting wise. If you are looking top retain lean mass you could do a stack as follows

1 - 2 pumps Sup3r 11 (Olympus Labs) (1am 1 pm)
EPIAndro 500-750mg (if doing 750mg do 500mg pre workout and the other 8 hours before/after) but if only 500mg do that pre workout only
20mg osta per day dosed in the AM
tarnsform - pre bed - 2 pumps

You could always drop past Nutriverse and order some Ignit3 (new OL thermo) and split dosing 3am/2pm

any questions hit me up via PM for Olympus Labs products and info if you need it

jakro

Awards
What kind of OCS/PCT would you guys recommend for

KT11
EpiAndro
Osta

Also, is it best to use Ostarine with the other two, will it really help that much and how suppressive will all of this be?

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nolva 20/10/10/10
Super PCT

jakro

Awards
What company makes quality ostarine? or do most people use chem research ones?

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What kind of OCS/PCT would you guys recommend for

KT11
EpiAndro
Osta

Also, is it best to use Ostarine with the other two, will it really help that much and how suppressive will all of this be?
For PCT, go with a SERM. You could also add a natty anabolic to run in conjunction with the SERM. A product like AlphMax XT will have you covered from all angles. You get a fully dosed AI to combat cortsiol. The 600mg of Ashwagandha will also reduce cortsiol and is great for reducing anxeity and stress. L-Dopa will control prolactin and help with sleep. You also get a boost in free testosterone with the 3,4 dinavil and boron. AlphaMax XT eliminates the need to bu an AI, test booster and other ingredients you may want to run during PCT.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
During PCT, cortisol will always rise. You want to combat the rise in cortisol with a proven cortisol control supplement that focuses solely on that. I suggest SNS REDUCE XT.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 17
Supplements 9
Supplements 34
Supplements 13
Supplements 8