Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EjacuDrol

thelast10

thelast10

Awards
Dang bro! You're gonna have me buying a case load of Tongkat/boron based on your post. LOL!
So I'm guessing by this it would be a good addition for PCT? I'm surprised boron wasn't/isn't discovered/used in more bb sups, or at least sooner... Is it an expensive mineral to buy in comparison to most others? Or is there new data/ studies that showed promise? Or is it a combo of both?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I'm guessing by this it would be a good addition for PCT? I'm surprised boron wasn't/isn't discovered/used in more bb sups, or at least sooner... Is it an expensive mineral to buy in comparison to most others? Or is there new data/ studies that showed promise? Or is it a combo of both?
It's used in a few test boosters actually, I want to say MHP had a product with it and there are a few more that escape my memory currently. Just no products making that the focal point as much as BLR.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Boron has been studied. Ergo-log (dot) com and others (I assume) have write ups.

If I am not mistaken, most research involved menopausal women seeing an increase in T after taking boron. I actually use the 20 Mule Team Borax (boron intended for laundry use) as a supplement.

But that is a standalone and not mixed with Long Jack.

I would like to point out that most of the names I've suggested are stellar (and I am now holding my arms over my head a'la Rocky Balboa).

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Pig Benis

squirtguns89

Awards
  • Established
B-comastane
L-borodrol.
burystane

Borfoliadren.
boralistane.

Alirone.
aliboraten.

Burydren.
Katorone

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Tonobodrol
Tonoboral
Borongix
Xikat (Zi-kat)
Boronka donk
Borotong
Kataborox (Ka-tab-orox)
Borokex
Norobotong
Norobokat

Rarchib

Rarchib

Awards
Test Code ... Because a code is used to unlock something.. In this case, testosterone...

R-Mac

R-Mac

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Predator

....why? ...because based on the feedback..we will be chasing our significant others around like prey

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mule Schwan

Why? Because after you consume this product you will stagger around like a two legged mule with vertigo swinging a kettlebell.

Bootstomper

Awards
Ball rescue
Rezcuyrnutz
Sploojack
Bornutjack
Jacko-tonic

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just give it to me because I'm old and slow. Doc won't put me on TRT even though my test level is only 320..
Here is what you do.
Run Formeron _ the tongkat/boron mix for 6 weeks.
2 pumps formeron and 1 cap TB.

Test levels will be in the 1000 range. +

I just got a message from someone who failed a drug test using Formeron. His test level was too high.

digitalducki

digitalducki

Awards
  • Established
Is there going to be a sale on formeron anywhere on the web? Everywhere I look it's 50 bux a bottle. I ran 2 bottles I want more!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there going to be a sale on formeron anywhere on the web? Everywhere I look it's 50 bux a bottle. I ran 2 bottles I want more!!!
Should be 43.99. not 50
It sells incredibly fast at this price.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Peter North

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Well now that this seems to be for fun:

X-Flaccidrol
TongBoner-on
SouthernSalute
Stiffy-B
BorTon Truncheon
RamRoderol
Python-TB

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gape Maker
Gives You a Massive Erection-odrol
Tool Belt

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rocky Balboa

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EngorgeMaxoDrol

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cialodrol

BCseacow83

BCseacow83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My serious one:

BOTOTEST

pronounced: boe-toe-test

Funny one:

Bong-Jack (when your so high you mistakeingly pleasure your bong instead of your dong.) lol

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BT in bold letters and then in small script below, put that it contains boron and tongkat. No need for a splashy name like everyone comes out with. Simple, nonsense packaging to match the ingredients.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
BT in bold letters and then in small script below, put that it contains boron and tongkat. No need for a splashy name like everyone comes out with. Simple, nonsense packaging to match the ingredients.
While I agree, you have to admit - there is some creative GENIUS in this thread.

I rarely laugh this hard.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
While I agree, you have to admit - there is some creative GENIUS in this thread.

I rarely laugh this hard.
Agreed, I love seeing these "name the product" threads.

Touey

Touey

Awards
Mr. brundle is upset you think his ingredients are nonsense kisaj
lol it's ok every one gets cut some slack on their b-day

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Mr. brundle is upset you think his ingredient are nonsense kisaj
lol it's ok every one gets cut some slack on their b-day
Far bet it for me to be opinionated, but I suggest the best way to assuage Mr. Brundel's upsettedness would be to relieve him of the overwhelming responsibility to name the product.

My solution?

WWTNI (What Would Touey Name It?)

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
Actually I like this one

Touey

Touey

Awards
Far bet it for me to be opinionated, but I suggest the best way to assuage Mr. Brundel's upsettedness would be to relieve him of the overwhelming responsibility to name the product.My solution?WWTNI (What Would Touey Name It?)
it should never be named, a generic bottle should be put forth with Tongkat/Boron on it with the understanding that the name is not quite right yet. the sales from the continuous thread trying to find a name would far outweigh any name found

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
it should never be named, a generic bottle should be put forth with Tongkat/Boron on it with the understanding that the name is not quite right yet. the sales from the continuous thread trying to find a name would far outweigh any name found
But somewhere it needs to have a sophomoric wiener reference, right?

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has "Boner Jams '03" been used yet?

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Haha what if you created labels with all the names suggested in the thread and send people the name they want on it. Kind of like picking a flavor but instead you get to pick the name on the bottle. This if people want "Third Leg" or "Sparkle Pony Princess" on it they can have it there way lol.