Help! poor mans bulk powders

foggia

foggia

Awards
I am on a very tight budget and looking into bulk powders for test boost and total recomp. I only have about $60 to spend at this time. I am looking at the following:

alcar
aakg
nettle root/divanil
beta alanine
icariin

ALSO OPEN TO OTHER SUGGESTIONS
Obviously I wont be able to get all of these but am open to which ones are the best and where to get the best deal price wise.
I had great results with mass fx original in the past and would possibly like to mimic that supplement. I am wondering what out of these (or any other suggested) would be the best bulk powder bang for the buck. Thanks a lot I appreciate any and all input---foggia

foggia

foggia

Awards
thanks, I have plenty of creatine mono but will check out the others. Please keep the suggestions coming, thanks guys!

Australian made

Australian made

Awards
  • Established
if your in the states then stick to nutra. Beta alanine, aakg, cit malate.

foggia

foggia

Awards
nutra seems to be out of a lot of items that have been suggested. Any other items or good cheap places to pick up bulk powders?

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if your in the states then stick to nutra. Beta alanine, aakg, cit malate.
Def not CM - its not cheap... Get Colleus, icariin and green tea and you will have elevated cAmp and more test, high t3 and some Sarm-like activity.

At this time I cant think of what else but its better to take high amounts of the good stuff than stretch to thin and not get the real effect

foggia

foggia

Awards
thanks for the help guys, again open to ideas, I will probably order later tonight or tomarrow morning. Keep them coming!:)

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
divanil, an ai, and some whey protein isolate. but i am a bit biased, cause these are the supps i am using right now:)

LatSpread

LatSpread

Awards
  • Established
Divanil is nice but its amlost his whole budget...
naw man, if he's got 60, then spend 30 on divanex, or bulk divanex and stack that with the forslean (collues) and icariin. Hell whenever I buy bulk supps I always throw in some taurine too for the pumps! (its only 2$ or somewhere in that price range)

With nettle (divanex), hgw standardized for icariins and collues you will have a perfect recomp, test boost stack that will rival what you saw from Mass FX and almost mimick that product.

(this whole post is assuming that the hgw 20% is 20% icariins, if not, I would still opt for divanex over icariin)