help plz :) 1st cycle is superdrol really that scary ?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys I've been training over 7 years I'm 5ft 8 and 160 pounds I'm in good shape and now wanna do my first cycle I've never planned on doing loads of cycles my plan is to only ever do two ....

So I have read up a lot and everyone says for a bulk which I wanna do superdrol is best however lots of sides I've also seen posts where people think superdrol is the only worth while product to take.

I was gonna do hdrol for my first cycle six weeks with cycle support and torem for pct

Then a few months down the line epi for 5 weeks and then look at how my body would of changed my question is could I be disapointed from hdrol and epi as I see their mild some people say for cutting I'm already very lean and find it hard to bulk no matter how much more calories I take ...

Could I not just hit superdrol for my first cycle as mass and strength is what I want and only wanna do two cycle I could even do a low dose superdrol for my first cycle ??

Or is hdrol then epi really the way forward I don't wanna be disapointed and wanna maximise gains from my two cycles.

Anyfeed back would be brilliant I work nights so its hard to eat **** loads but I eat about 3000 calories a day which is mainly chicken and rice somedays some redmeat and about 2 to 3 protien shakes perday to help top up protien levels.

I'm guessing everyones gonna say superdrol for first cycle is stupid however like I said I'd rather have a risky cycle for bigger gains than a mild cycle and get disapointment.

I will value your advice and take your advice and go with what you guys think :)

rsnake21

rsnake21

Awards
  • Established
I don't think super is a stupid idea for first cycle but I would steer you in the direction of hdrol first. My reason for that is because you learn alot of the ins and outs on your first cycle that you really can't learn from researching. Thats only my opinion though.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
why do you think you'll be disappointed with hdrol, etc...?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Hdrol or epi. Personally i'd go with epi.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hdrol/hella in a bulk at 75 mgs can lead to gains upward of 12 pounds on the low end in a 5 to 6 week span.Mild? Yes. Is 12 lbs dissapointing? Not in my book.

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Hdrol/hella in a bulk at 75 mgs can lead to gains upward of 12 pounds on the low end in a 5 to 6 week span.Mild? Yes. Is 12 lbs dissapointing? Not in my book.
Sounds like a win to me.

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds like a win to me.
I have a muscle gain calc I found that has avrges of muscle gain per year. It calculates depending on weight height body type and age. For me,training for 5 years and being 22 mesomorph it says my avrg is 9 lbs or 4.5kg a year. Naturally mind you. 12 lbs in 6 weeks plus my natty gains after makes it a win :D

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Hell yeah more than 20 pounds a year is f*cking awesome.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was looking at helladrol over epi as it has more caps in epi would need two bottles .

Which one is the strongest and best for strength and gains between helladrol or epi ?

I see most people run hdrol for 1 week longer than epi maybe it produces more gains in that case ?

I really can't decide between hdrol or epi I've seen logs for both and both seem good ... Although I think epi might be better for gyno protection ... ? Which one has more sides aswell ?

Thanks for replies guys I will drop the superdrol idea.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
My first cycle was Superdrol and it worked out great. However, I had been researching about steroids and cycling for a while at that point so I knew exactly what I was getting into.

csa2179

csa2179

Awards
im on a helladrol cycle, today is week 4, im up 15lbs,bf% is up a little but ill fix that, this stuff is amazing, i get great pumps and unlimited energy, no "on" feeling but i can lift what ever weight i want. i dont think you would be disappointed with hella, oh and almost no sides im running it at 125mg.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Don't start with Sd. Why start with the strongest than work your way down? I suggest start with H-drol than go with Epi. After them than after trying them out and learning than u go for sd. H-Drol and Epi are good. You can bulk or Recomp on both. Sides are minimal compared to Sd. It all comes down to diet and training on how the compound treats you.
I would do:
H-drol- 50/50/75/75/75/75(or 100 for the last two weeks if sides don't become a problem)
Trust me you won't be disappointed. Hope this helped buddy

apoxtle

apoxtle

Awards
  • Established
Don't start with Sd. Why start with the strongest than work your way down? I suggest start with H-drol than go with Epi. After them than after trying them out and learning than u go for sd. H-Drol and Epi are good. You can bulk or Recomp on both. Sides are minimal compared to Sd. It all comes down to diet and training on how the compound treats you.
I would do:
H-drol- 50/50/75/75/75/75(or 100 for the last two weeks if sides don't become a problem)
Trust me you won't be disappointed. Hope this helped buddy
i second this. if your diet and training are on you will get great gains from h-drol. it was my first cycle and i gained 20 lbs, no bullshi+. epi is great too but i get a lot more sides. have you looked into ultradrol or mechabol yet?

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Mechabol would b dope too, but i'd run it after you've done hdrol already so u can compare the two.

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Thanks very much I will go with helladrol for six weeks on that dosing scheme and see what results I get if I get good results might just stick to helladrol for the second will have to wait and see thanks for the guidance everyone :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks very much I will go with helladrol for six weeks on that dosing scheme and see what results I get if I get good results might just stick to helladrol for the second will have to wait and see thanks for the guidance everyone :)
Good. Logging it?

Gym4Life

Awards
  • Established
Yes mate I will log the cycle :) but will probably not be for a few weeks have a couple on hospital tests if I pass and I'm ok ill go right ahead with the cycle and log it :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yes mate I will log the cycle :) but will probably not be for a few weeks have a couple on hospital tests if I pass and I'm ok ill go right ahead with the cycle and log it :)
Sounds good and keep us posted. Good luck on ur tests buddy

Dr.Stri8ed

Dr.Stri8ed

Awards
Sounds good bro.