HELP, please, your input.

BasConnery

BasConnery

Awards
Ok,

This would take a little work on your part so I don't expect I'll get many responses. BUT...here's the deal.

I just got my certification to be a personal trainer (NCSF). In addition to my personal training business I want to have a few things to supplement the business...no pun intended.

I want to put together a catalog of supplement...more or less a "signature" series of supplements that I endorse for various categories.
1) general fitness - i.e. multivitamins etc..
2) fat loss
3) body building

Obviously I'd need a good reliable and cheap source also where I could do a 10 to 20% mark up for my cut.

Any suggestions on "staple" or "essential" items that you guys would recommend...you can reply here or privately here.

Thanks big time, in advance.

JJC

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to sound like a jackass but I think the real point of endorsing something is because it is something you believe in, either from experience or because of the research. You lose credibility if you either have never used it before or don't have any idea what it does.

If you just take some time to look around this site there are plenty of product reviews as well as information on specific ingredients themselves. That way when someone asks you why you recommend a certain product, you aren't stuck with saying "Because everyone else likes it".

I'm not going to suggest any products and I hope you take recommendations with a grain of salt because they may come from reps promoting their own products. And keep in mind that people might not even respond with suggestions of better products.

Good luck.

ari4216

ari4216

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yeah i could only recommend product ive tried or the very least products prominent unbiased anabolic mind members reccomend.

it seems like a smart idea but in reality like communism, it kind of sucks, sorry

good luck though, ... with that

nparisi

nparisi

Awards
  • Established
Why don't you put some of your ideas up? I'm sure you don't need people on here to tell you the staple supps, right

BasConnery

BasConnery

Awards
well, I more or less wanted others to state what they would take if they could afford it if they were in the shoes of those who would take one of those three categories.

Seeing other's concepts might help where I've left gaps.

Yes, I also agree that one must endorse products that work according to their own experience. I will do this and I won't sell anything that hasn't worked for me. I also want to limit each category to about 10 per category.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
You said Any suggestions on "staple" or "essential" items

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm let's see.

HEY how about ESSENTIALS ?

Truthfully having one supplement with creatine, BCAAs, multi vit, joint support, beta alanine and more all in one for $40 a day is an easy one to recommend once you have tried it yourself.