HELP PLEASE for a delayed pct

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I could really do with some advising. I'm about to start a delayed PCT for an extended LGD cycle (10 weeks) which ended two weeks ago. Unfortunately, I was ill prepared and have been without a proper SERM. A week ago, I started reading up on proper PCT protocol and ordered some HCG, clomid and nolvadex. Additionally, I opened a bottle of BLR Rebirth (an OTC SERM), and two days ago, I began taking OL K1ngs Blood as a starting point for my PCT. There are also bottles of OL ar1macare, another, stronger, AI, OL kingsguard, Erase Pro, DAA and anabeta elite on hand, although I'm not sure whether I should be taking them as part of my PCT.

The HCG (1 vial of 5000 i.u.) I ordered has arrived though I intend to order more, I'm thinking 20000 i.u. more. Different people have offered different opinions on whether or not I'll need HCG and on how much I'll need, which is why I only ordered 5000 i.u. at first. My testes have shrunk a fair bit, which is why I'm pretty sure using HCG's a good idea.
The clomid (20 pills of 100mg = 2000mg total) and the nolvadex (60 tabs of 20mg = 1200mg total) should be with me in the next two days.

Rn I have four questions:
Firstly, what protocol would you recommend (perhaps of the following)?
Secondly, I don't have any needles atm. I can have some within five days but can I utilise the HCG some other way?
Thirdly, are either intramuscular or subcutaneous injection preferred for HCG?
Lastly, would 1ml syringes be a better choice than 2.5ml ones (12, 16 & 25mm heads are available)?

Option A :

Clomid 50 / 50 / 25 / 25 / 25 / 25 ED (split doses)
HCG 500 iu EOD (first 20 days)

Other options:

Original PoWeR PCT

by Michael Scally (former) M.D.
• HCG - 2500 iu EOD – (first 16 days)
• Clomid - 100 mg ED - split the dose ½ in the AM, ½ in the PM (first 30 days)
• Nolvadex - 20 mg ED – split the dose ½ in the AM, ½ in the PM (entire 45 days)
NOTE:*Clomid and HCG dosing are extremely high, 50mg clomid should be the upper limit as you should never need more. Blasting high doses of HCG could lead to desensitization of receptors.
The above is a documented and approved PCT plan by former Dr. Scally. This can be found in Anabolics 10th Edition by William Llewellyn.

New PoWeR PCT

by Michael Scally (former) M.D.
• HCG - 2000 iu EOD – (first 20 days)
• Clomid - 100 mg ED - split the dose ½ in the AM, ½ in the PM (first 30 days)
• Nolvadex - 40 mg ED – split the dose ½ in the AM, ½ in the PM (entire 45 days)
NOTE:*Clomid and HCG dosing are extremely high, 50mg clomid should be the upper limit as you should never need more. Blasting high doses of HCG could lead to desensitization of receptors.
The above is a documented and approved PCT plan by former Dr. Scally.

A Doctor's Recommended PCT (TRT Clinic)

/u/DeludedOldMan's TRT doctor recommend this plan when coming off a 9-month cruise:
Weeks 1-2 (last 2 weeks of injecting test)
• Test C/E (normal TRT dose)
• 400 iu HCG E3D
• 50 mg Clomid EOD
Weeks 3-4
• 400 iu HCG E3D
• 50 mg Clomid EOD
Weeks 5 - 6
• 50 mg Clomid EOD
Week 7-8
• 50 mg Clomid E3D
HCG is not needed for four weeks straight, instead should be run for one week, either week 2 or 3 at 200IU/E3D.

supadupastar

supadupastar

Awards
And the only compound you took was LGD? I ran LGD 8 weeks with a mini-pct including nolva/otc pct and was fine.

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I was also taking mk-677, OL Sup3r PCT, ar1macare pro and natty test boosts whilst on the LGD. That's why I'd decided to take a month-long break from natty test and AIs, during the first two weeks of which I was taking LGD as a standalone in addition to staples like creatine etc. During the latter two weeks I've just been taking the staples without a SERM or PCT
Wish I'd ordered some nolva or clomid earlier
What was your dosing with nolva and how long did you run it for?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Just do clomid at 25mg for a week then 12.5mg for three weeks. Continue KB and scrap everything else.

Also become more competent before you touch gear again, dafuq you doing running test boosters on cycle?

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't run HCG as part of a PCT. you should have done some research before diving into anabolics haha why have you got so many supps on the go? Pick one and stick with that haha

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lesson learnt!

I wouldn't run HCG as part of a PCT. you should have done some research before diving into anabolics haha why have you got so many supps on the go? Pick one and stick with that haha
Why is it that you wouldn't run HCG as part of a PCT? I'm curious as others have told me to take HCG with nolva or clomid

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
Yeah a lot of the old school guys used to do it. It's been proven otherwise now. "HCG acts like luteinizing hormone (LH). In males, LH tells the testes to produce testosterone. In men undergoing hormone replacement therapy, their testes may stop producing testosterone, so hCG can remind their testes to keep producing testosterone. Some researchers, however, claim hCG stops the body from producing LH naturally." So it's acting as LH and so can actually be suppressive and detrimental. Clomid tells your body TO START making LH, restarting your natural HPTA, running them together renders clomid useless because your body already thinks you have loads. HCG during cycle up until PCT, to keep the boys working THEN clomid and/or nolva PCT. HCG can make the recovery better because you will still have a bit of natural test floating around in your system.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
First you did no research at all then You did a ton of research after a cycle on the most bogus PCTs I've ever seen, yet you didn't even think to look what the compounds do? Sorta sounds like your first mistake. Do as you will though I'm not the be all and end all

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thank you. I knew nothing about PCTs and was recommended that.
So what should I do?
Should I take the clomid and nolvadex without HCG for the next few weeks? Would the boys grow back without HCG?

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So what should I do?
Should I take the clomid and nolvadex without HCG for the next few weeks? Would the boys grow back without HCG?
I saw your post in the other thread, why didn't you just take my advice I gave you in here. You are now using HCG which is counter intuitive in PCT and multiple SERMs dosed stupidly high. Good luck screwing your system up.

Juicedeez utz

Juicedeez utz

Awards
  • Established
So what should I do?
Put the hcg in the fridge and save it for next cycle and I only run it 500iu a week which works for me on cycle.

Just run clomid 50/50/25/25

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'd heard different opinions and followed the wrong one.
What do you think I should do now?

u_e_s_i

u_e_s_i

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the help everyone It's been a while since my last post but I wanted to track how my recovery went.
Now, 6 months on, I'm feeling a lot better and my bloods suggest that I've fully recovered (I think). The boys are back in business (thank god) and I'm now stronger than I was before I got injured last January, including having made darn good progress on shoulders and thighs having only started in September (I know, rookie error, only got a coach last September)(leg presses have gone from 80kg for 12 to 280kg for 12). I'd spent 6 months unable to lift properly due to injury, which overlapped with my PCT, and lost a fair bit of muscle. I had a blood test done a month ago (first one below) and had one done earlier this week (lower one). I've been taking ZMA and some aminos before bed, and the second blood test was done the morning after a night when I'd had a meal of protein and veggies right before bed which would've lowered my hgh secretion somewhat.