HELP! Planning on starting my cycle tomorrow. LAST CRITIQUE, & DOSING ADVICE PLEASE!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
HELP! Planning on starting my cycle tomorrow. LAST CRITIQUE, & DOSING ADVICE PLEASE!

I'll keep it short. Gunna do a x-tren+epi cycle, I've done it 2x before, but not like this, and only for 4 weeks. Also, I have TOO many options for PCT, but I think I've made up my mind on what I'll use.

X-Tren: 90/90/90/120/120/120 (week 5&6 optional if I dont feel too shut down)
Epi: 18/36/36/36/54/54 (if I feel good @ 36, I wont up it to 54 in week 5&6)

PCT:
Clomid: 100 1st 2 days, 75/50/50/25
i-Force Reversitol v2: 4/3/3/2 [Before you flame this, I have had it for a while, and I'm at a point where I want to use it already. If you have evidence why I should use something else instead, feel free to say]
Titanium: 4/4/4/4
AnaBeta: 0/0/4/4/4/4 (may start sooner/later than week 3 of PCT depending on how I feel, also, I may order another and run it for 8 weeks :) )

Support & Daily Supps:
Orange Triad
Fish Oil (3x 720EPA/480DHA = 3.6g/day )
P-5-P [Never took this before, how should I dose this!?, bottle says 1 tablet, 1-2 times daily, is this ok?]
Taurine (if needed)
CEL Cycle Assist (as advised, been preloading for 6 days already)
Liv52
NOW Liver Regenerator and Detoxifier (been preloading this also, planning to stop while on, and resume when on PCT)
Xtend
Myofusion & NutraPro Naturals

Other on-hand options:
Erase
Taurus Nutrition 7-KE
DAA
Nolva

DID I FORGET TO COVER ANYTHING? IMO I think it's good to go. Any advise is appreciated. Thanks :bigok:

chocolatemilk

chocolatemilk

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looks good... Do 36mg first week. 18mg would be pointless for Epi.

I would throw Erase into PCT to keep your androgen/estrogen ration looking good.

I would also start Anabeta right away in PCT. The first two weeks of PCT is usually the roughest in terms of holding onto gains.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
Looks really solid, bro. I will say this, though. I noticed you have the high dosed epi at 18mg... 36... 54... so on... I had a close friend run those pills and said they felt very weak compared to another brand of legit epi that both him and I took together as our first cycles. Just giving you heads up, bro. Maybe shoot me a PM and I can figure out the exact brand and stuff to see if your stuff matches what my buddy had... can't discuss on here, but would hate for you to be expecting something from what you're taking and not seeing the effects - quite frustrating, imo. Let me know. Cycle looks good otherwise.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Looks really solid, bro. I will say this, though. I noticed you have the high dosed epi at 18mg... 36... 54... so on... I had a close friend run those pills and said they felt very weak compared to another brand of legit epi that both him and I took together as our first cycles. Just giving you heads up, bro. Maybe shoot me a PM and I can figure out the exact brand and stuff to see if your stuff matches what my buddy had... can't discuss on here, but would hate for you to be expecting something from what you're taking and not seeing the effects - quite frustrating, imo. Let me know. Cycle looks good otherwise.
Thanks for the heads up. Im almost positive we can discuss brands, just not sources. My epi is by element nutrition. Haven't taken anything by that brand, previous experiences with epi were good, but they were from tri-city/ myogenix. Did u feel anything? Or was it just much more mild than u were expecting @ that dose?

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
My buddy thinks that Element Nutrition is what he had too. He said he felt SOMETHING, but it was WAY milder than, say, 45mg (3pills) of the now extinct epistrong, which we both have cycled before and can attest to the quality and strength of that particle brand of epi. He said 54mg produced 20-30mg like effects.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Wow, I really appreciate that info bro. I wont be so hesitant to up the dose it I don't feel the epi.

Sklander

Sklander

Awards
  • Established
No problem bro. Anytime I see someone counting epi in 18's I jump in bc my buddy def was not impressed with what he got. He ran full PCT and did everything right, just said it was weak. Good luck with the cycle. Keep us updated.

Gstavman

Gstavman

Awards
Looks great, I'll start preloading for the same cycle in a week. Looking forward to hearing your progress since you'll be a few weeks ahead.

I think its always good to dose the fish oil a bit on the high side, like around 10g e/d....just to be on the safe side. PHs can put some stress on the cardiovascular system.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
Thanks man, but 10g of fish oil a day!? What would the benefit be? If u mean 10g of epa+dha, then that'd be me taking 16 or 17 of my fish oil a day. Id be over it.

Gstavman

Gstavman

Awards
Thanks man, but 10g of fish oil a day!? What would the benefit be? If u mean 10g of epa+dha, then that'd be me taking 16 or 17 of my fish oil a day. Id be over it.
Yeah 9-10g (total epa and dha combined) seems to be pretty standard. Not saying this is an absolute necessity, but it's what I'll be doing, and if it works for you, then I'd suggest it.

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
What's the benefit of taking fish oil at that dose? I don't get high BP issues on cycle, and I mostly dose my fish oil for joint aid.

Also, its official. I started :D yes ill be logging it.

Gstavman

Gstavman

Awards
What's the benefit of taking fish oil at that dose? I don't get high BP issues on cycle, and I mostly dose my fish oil for joint aid.

Also, its official. I started :D yes ill be logging it.
If you have success with 3-4g e/d then go for it. Personally, I get high BP while on PHs and my triglycerides shoot up. Mega doses of fish oil seem to help fight those things. I figure, I'm paying $300-$400 (more including food) for the entire cycle anyways, I may as well throw down a little more and have all my bases covered.

What is your workout btw??

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
If you have success with 3-4g e/d then go for it. Personally, I get high BP while on PHs and my triglycerides shoot up. Mega doses of fish oil seem to help fight those things. I figure, I'm paying $300-$400 (more including food) for the entire cycle anyways, I may as well throw down a little more and have all my bases covered.What is your workout btw??
Are u asking for my weekly routine? Or exercises during each workout? Or both? Ive went back to a 5-rep routine for my main lifts. And typically lift one body part a day, 5-6 days a week.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 23
Cycle Logs 7
jlorenzo92 Nutrition / Health 12
Anabolics 13
Doorkicker Cycle Logs 0