Help pick my next cycle

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Ok, try to make this brief. Coming back from some injuries, and am looking to start asap. Probably monday.

I was thinking I would run just superdrol for 3-4 weeks then pct and time off then another cycle before the year is done but now I wonder with my muscle memory and fresh receptors should I do a full on cycle with test?

Here's the tools I have to work with:
Superdrol
pplex
Anadrol
Dbol
Xtren(one bottle)
Furazadrol(one bottle)
Test cyp 20ml @ 250mg/ml
Test c/e mix 10ml @ 500mg/ml

Goals: get a LOT of lean gains and not lose my hair(I am prone with mpb)

cowboy007

cowboy007

Awards
  • Established
Id vote for the PP. Been doing research on it for a cycle I wanted to do, and I like it alot. Too bad I can't find it right now...

*more ebay lurking*

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Pplex does sound good only problem is the hair. Generally people seem to shed pretty good on that stuff. Although I didn't shed on Havoc and I had M1T(sold as dbol) and didn't shed there either.

What's everyone else think????

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Eh??

So a cycle of just SD and then later Test and dbol type cycle or get on the test cycle now???? Whatcha say??

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
dbol 1-4 40mgs test 1-12/16 500mgs i vote for

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
Good ole test and dbol eh?

You guys know how long BEFORE cycle you need to start finasteride for it to help?

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Good ole test and dbol eh?

You guys know how long BEFORE cycle you need to start finasteride for it to help?
crap, never used fina or even have knowledge about it. Im worthelss now ;(

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
What are your goals??? id say test and dbol too. im a big fan of xtren, so i'd throw that in there too, but it all depends on what you're wanting. mass?

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
What are your goals??? id say test and dbol too. im a big fan of xtren, so i'd throw that in there too, but it all depends on what you're wanting. mass?
Yeah, mass for sure but without gaining fat(which is diet I know)

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah he could swap out dbol for another type of oral but test for sure.
Exactly, SD would be a good kickstart, but the Dbol would be great too, so yeah all depends on your goals :sgrin:

GnastyMcNasty

Awards
  • Established
yeah, thats pretty much always my goal too. mass with no fat. thats one reason i love x-tren. it helped me to bulk up with minimal fat gain. it was like i was sweating the fat out every night or something. anyway, since youve only got one bottle thats 30 days at 90 mg a day. little over 4 weeks. i'd throw it in with the dbol at weeks 1-4 to minimize fat gain while you're bulking. then maybe you could run through that bottle of furazadrol the last 3-4 weeks of ur cycle (not sure on dosing, however long you could run it) to harden up your gains some.

Prometherion

Prometherion

Awards
What if I did SD to kick start the cycle, then a period of just test then finish with xtren or hell.. even dbol.(I know it's not usually done at the end due to bloat.

BarbellBeast

BarbellBeast

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What if I did SD to kick start the cycle, then a period of just test then finish with xtren or hell.. even dbol.(I know it's not usually done at the end due to bloat.
I think that sounds great, ending the last 6 or so weeks with the xtren..