Help!! Can't stop farting (AP)

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
I've been using AP for about 4-5days. The problem is, since yesterday I can't stop farting! My diet quite checked (done many research before use it). Anyone can help me with this?? what could be my mistake?

pmiller383

pmiller383

Awards
  • Established
Learn the art of "crop Dusting" slowly walk through a crowd leaving your gases well behind you. Seriously though, take some enzymes with the meals, or some gut health. I also found charcoal tabs to work alright, but they more or less deodorize than prevent it from happening.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
okay, I'll try some gut health.. my diet is pretty same before and after using AP, so I get confused.. what happn??

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
no doubt, gut health is amazing man, should help for sure

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
It's not fun. My wife had threatened to throw me out if I don't quit it. You know it's bad when you can't stand the smell of yourself. I've gotta get me some GH too.

MuscleGuyinNY

MuscleGuyinNY

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I plan on using AP and P-Slin in the future. I'm hoping I won't experience this particular common side-effect. I usually always 'get some' when I get home from the gym. I'm always horny as a beast after lifting and my girl really enjoys watching me workout. Farting would obviously only ruin things for me, lol. Her, too. The supplemental farts can get quite nasty.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
btw, thanks guys...
Digestive enzymes and chlorophyllin (a potent internal deodorizer - and DNA protector, too, by the way) should sort things out.

w3ss

Awards
  • Established
ok, I see.. so it is a common?? :D so guys,
anything beside gut health will help me?? IF, let say I don't use gut health or some similar supp., could my body make an adjustment or something??

mm.. about digestive enzyms.. can you give me an explanation.. I'm sorry for bothering you guys, if my questions stupid.. thx

krogtaar

Awards
digetive enzymes and eat more carbs/less fat around the time you use AP

designgray

designgray

Awards
I would like to make 2 recommendations gentlemen:

1) Get enzymes.
I believe these help out with all vitamin and mineral absorption. I use digestive enzymes every time I am on cycle.

Also,

2) Your body will adjust.
I used PowerFull as a segway into (and during) my PCT. and I had the 'mud-slides' for a week. My digestive tract got accustomed to the new substance - and now its back to normal, with no dose changes or anything.

My 4 cents .

:stick:

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
1. Get a dog, make it a big one.
2. Blame it on the dog.
3. Stay away from open flame.