Help buying a cutting stack

largecups

Awards
Hey, I started cutting in the beginning of january (81 ish kgs/ 178 lbs) and have currently lost 3 kgs / 6-7 lbs (77.5 in the morning).
I've been using preworkouts (Nitraflex and stimul8 w/added dmaa and Dust Extreme for chest and back).

I've been looking into some of the EvoMuse products but I can't seem to find anything about sides etc or what works best. I also got a sample of Bloodshr3d raw which I liked. But I also see products like OxyMax and Radiate that seem rather interesting. And that's why I created this post, so I could get some tips and ideas as what would be a good cutting stack.

My goal is to lose another 2-4kgs to get me around the 10% bf but maintaining strenght and musclemass. So far I've not seen any significant decrease in strenght, and I would like to keep it that way.

One final note: would you recommend doing creatine? I've had no luck in the past with creatine monohydrate but I might give it another shot.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
What I'm doing and I recommend is to go buy Radiate as a pre workout, Olympus Labs Assass1nate, and Forslean. If you have the money I would add Tr1umoh and Endure+. Hope that helps.

omg

omg

Awards
myfav on cut
pes shift (f95 + more )
iForce Nutrition Dexaprine 45ct original ( best stim termo ever 1,3 dmaa 3,3 3,5 tyroid + more )
carnitine tartrate (great sups )
Nolvadren XT ( best cort / estrogen modulator )

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Subbed

I am in the same boat. Utilizing BloodShr3d now and just ordered Radiate.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What I'm doing and I recommend is to go buy Radiate as a pre workout, Olympus Labs Assass1nate, and Forslean. If you have the money I would add Tr1umoh and Endure+. Hope that helps.
This is a nice combo although I haven't used radiate.

Forskolin, assisinate, and a fat burner based pre will work well. Would also recommend adding iron legion virtus. Potent ai that helps dry and lean you out. Run most of my cuts with it now. Makes a pretty significant difference.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/virtus-by-iron-legion

Alex281

Alex281

Awards
  • Established
Bloodshred
Assassinate
Super shred
7 keto
F95

largecups

Awards
myfav on cut
pes shift (f95 + more )
iForce Nutrition Dexaprine 45ct original ( best stim termo ever 1,3 dmaa 3,3 3,5 tyroid + more )
carnitine tartrate (great sups )
Nolvadren XT ( best cort / estrogen modulator )
Will check these out, thanks.

Forskolin, assisinate, and a fat burner based pre will work well. Would also recommend adding iron legion virtus. Potent ai that helps dry and lean you out. Run most of my cuts with it now.
Seems good, where can I get this forskolin/forslean?

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Hey the Forslean from Olympus labs, I recommend that and if you don't like it, then do super shr3d, you don't we r too spend to much money, the ones I listed will already be amazing, your extra money would be better spent on a stim free pre like Chaos and Pain Permaswole.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Hey, I started cutting in the beginning of january (81 ish kgs/ 178 lbs) and have currently lost 3 kgs / 6-7 lbs (77.5 in the morning).
I've been using preworkouts (Nitraflex and stimul8 w/added dmaa and Dust Extreme for chest and back).

I've been looking into some of the EvoMuse products but I can't seem to find anything about sides etc or what works best. I also got a sample of Bloodshr3d raw which I liked. But I also see products like OxyMax and Radiate that seem rather interesting. And that's why I created this post, so I could get some tips and ideas as what would be a good cutting stack.

My goal is to lose another 2-4kgs to get me around the 10% bf but maintaining strenght and musclemass. So far I've not seen any significant decrease in strenght, and I would like to keep it that way.

One final note: would you recommend doing creatine? I've had no luck in the past with creatine monohydrate but I might give it another shot.
Looks like you did your research, good product choices. Evomuse makes some great products, I enjoy their topical products a lot. If you're looking for a good clean energy, mental clarity/focus, and appetite suppression, I would definitely give Oxymax XT a try. It won't give you that jittery anxious feeling like some thermogenic products do, but it delivers a controlled clean energy that lasts all day.

Seems good, where can I get this forskolin/forslean?
Forskolin can be bought as a standalone ingredient, but a full serving is included in Oxymax XT. Forskolin can be very beneficial for maintaining lean mass while decreasing body fat, so it's always a staple for my cutting stacks. Oxymax XT makes it easy so you don't have to buy multiple products

rodherm

Awards
  • Established

Forskolin, assisinate, and a fat burner based pre will work well. Would also recommend adding iron legion virtus. Potent ai that helps dry and lean you out. Run most of my cuts with it now. Makes a pretty significant difference.
l]
I am interested in the comment about 'dry and lean out' from Iron Legion product. What would dry mean here? And is this something more for the end of the cut when you are already pretty low in BF?

Thanks!

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
To the OP I would añso recommend taking a look at Ignit3 from Olympus labs which for fat loss seems pretty effective too.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't stack Radiate with Ign1te, too many stims and AMPK, all the supps I listed will dry and lean you out. Radiate as a Pre workout and Thermo to make you sweat and burn fat faster, Assass1nate to burn through did pathways, Forslean for Forskalin, Tr1lymph for anabolic state, Ensure+for carbs and bcaas, Iron Legion you could use toward the end to get the final touch of you really need it, but you won't but it is optional, hope that helps :).

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anything with forskolin is great during a cut. As mentioned and posted above, Oxymax XT is a great option. Not only from a fat burning standpoint, but also from a mood enhancement and appetite suppression one as well.

Whatever supplement you decide one, I would look for anything with at least 50mg of forskolin, which Oxymax XT has. Forskolin will increase cAMP levels and help with increasing fat loss while also increasing lean mass. Now, diet needs to be on point, but it is a great ingredient. Here are some good reads on the ingredient.

Forskolin increases metabolism, burns fat, breaks down triglycerides, and increases lean-body mass
The thyroid stimulating strength of forskolin has been compared to TSH (thyrotropin). Thyroid hormone levels are important for leanness.
Forskolin has increased total testosterone by 16% in male subjects during a 12-week trial.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/burn-fat-pile-on-muscle-with-forskolin

Fat Mass:  The colforsin group lost 4.52 kilograms (9,94 pounds) of fat, plus or minus 5.74 kilograms, while the placebo group lost only 0.51 kilograms (1.12 pounds), plus or minus 1.91 kilograms.
Lean Body Mass:  The colforsin group gained 3.71 kilograms of lean body mass (8.162 pounds), plus or minus 4.07 kilograms, while the placebo group gained 1.57 kilograms (3.45 pounds), plus or minus 2.56 kilograms.
Testosterone:  The Testosterone of the colforsin group rose 33.7 percent, while it decreased 18.35 percent in the placebo group.
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/dont-kill-the-messenger

The total body weight of a mixed group of men and women in a 12-week study decreased from 74.7 kilograms to 73.5 kilograms while experiencing increases in lean body mass (without weight training).
https://www.t-nation.com/supplements/tip-the-t-boosting-capsule-you-need-to-take

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/16129715

https://legionathletics.com/forskolin/

http://www.infinitelabs.com/forskolin-reviews/

You can also buy forskolin and add it to any fat burner that does not contain it. I know Evomuse Ammo has forskolin, so does Lean PhD by man. There are many others, hopefully other forum members can point those out for you!

rodherm

Awards
  • Established
Forslean from Olympus labs would be another option of the solo ingredient

VO2Maxima

VO2Maxima

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bloodshr3d is awesome, but I don't think I'd recommend it on top of Nitraflex, Stimul8 + DMAA, and Dust Extreme, because you're already getting a TON of stims with those.

I would say to check out the Assass1nate + Sup3r-Shred combination though. Those are both non-stim...Sup3r-Shred is a PPAR-delta agonist, and Assass1nate is a combination non-stim burner + GDA that works through multiple pathways. Currently on introductory sale as a stack where you can get both for $39.99: https://olympus-labs.com/product/assass1nate-bogo/

As mentioned above, forskolin is always a good one to stack for body composition...recommend ForsLean 95% at 50-100mg.

And yeah creatine is always a good thing to stack. You could dose it on its own in bulk, or you can get it as part of something like Tr1umph, which will include a number of natural anabolic and ergogenic aids.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/virtus-by-iron-legion
Great deals on great products! Also there are some great logs on virtus that were ran recently. I like running my virtus and Invictus as a cut .

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I always suggest a stim and non stim fat burners. Lots of people in here already have suggsted stims (i prefer EC), but as far as non stims go the best IMO are forskolin, TTA-500, and reduce XT.

largecups

Awards
Looks like you did your research, good product choices. Evomuse makes some great products, I enjoy their topical products a lot. If you're looking for a good clean energy, mental clarity/focus, and appetite suppression, I would definitely give Oxymax XT a try. It won't give you that jittery anxious feeling like some thermogenic products do, but it delivers a controlled clean energy that lasts all day.

Forskolin can be bought as a standalone ingredient, but a full serving is included in Oxymax XT. Forskolin can be very beneficial for maintaining lean mass while decreasing body fat, so it's always a staple for my cutting stacks. Oxymax XT makes it easy so you don't have to buy multiple products
Okay, seems I got alot of good suggestions here. I'm really interested in a stim focused fatburner for my workouts which I might add DMAA to and I will be looking more into these non-stim lucratives I can use as extra. Also I know this is kind of a no-no but I cut without a diet. I eat clean but in moderation and focus on good quality foods. I also try to up my intensity (more sets, shorter rests) or add cardio.

VO2Maxima I won't be taking radiate or bloodshr3d with any other stim pwo as I'm very focused on how much caffeine I consume.

With all these suggestions I have one question. Which Evomuse products would you guys recommend if I run bloodshr3d/radiate/OxyMax XT + a source of forskolin? I've just come across all these productes and have a hard time deciding and figuring what has the best benefits/effects. I've read some on arimistane but can't seem to find out what exactly it does or what for. There's lots of new ingredients like this I found out only because of this site.

Thank you all.

Edit: I meant one of those 3 stim burners, not all 3.

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
If your running those at the same time, I'd probably recommend having a doctor on hand lol

Edit: just saw your last comment, haha

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Okay, seems I got alot of good suggestions here. I'm really interested in a stim focused fatburner for my workouts which I might add DMAA to and I will be looking more into these non-stim lucratives I can use as extra. Also I know this is kind of a no-no but I cut without a diet. I eat clean but in moderation and focus on good quality foods. I also try to up my intensity (more sets, shorter rests) or add cardio.
I would definitely plan a diet strategy to maximize your results. Not everyone tracks calories, but at least tracking portions and ensuring that you're not eating too much would be a wise decision. If you're spending money on supplements, you should at least be sure you're laying the foundation with training and nutrition to reap the best benefits.

With all these suggestions I have one question. Which Evomuse products would you guys recommend if I run bloodshr3d/radiate/OxyMax XT + a source of forskolin? I've just come across all these productes and have a hard time deciding and figuring what has the best benefits/effects. I've read some on arimistane but can't seem to find out what exactly it does or what for. There's lots of new ingredients like this I found out only because of this site.
I'm not too familiar with all of the Evomuse products, but DCP seems to get a lot of great feedback. If you want to incorporate forskolin into your fat loss stack, I think Oxymax XT would be the way to go since it already contains a full serving of forskolin.

Arimistane is a natural AI that can help limit estrogen levels and promote increases in testosterone. It works well, but many users have issues with dry/aching joints while using it. Some products have been reformulated to remove arimistane and replace it with a better natural AI with less sides. If you're looking to an AI and natural test booster, that would be a different discussion. There are a few solid products out there that work well for recomping/cutting without the side effects of arimistane. You should take a look at Alphamax XT

largecups

Awards
I would definitely plan a diet strategy to maximize your results. Not everyone tracks calories, but at least tracking portions and ensuring that you're not eating too much would be a wise decision. If you're spending money on supplements, you should at least be sure you're laying the foundation with training and nutrition to reap the best benefits.

I'm not too familiar with all of the Evomuse products, but DCP seems to get a lot of great feedback. If you want to incorporate forskolin into your fat loss stack, I think Oxymax XT would be the way to go since it already contains a full serving of forskolin.

Arimistane is a natural AI that can help limit estrogen levels and promote increases in testosterone. It works well, but many users have issues with dry/aching joints while using it. Some products have been reformulated to remove arimistane and replace it with a better natural AI with less sides. If you're looking to an AI and natural test booster, that would be a different discussion. There are a few solid products out there that work well for recomping/cutting without the side effects of arimistane. You should take a look at Alphamax XT
Don't get me wrong. I do a quick overview of my calorie intake, but I'm not counting it on the dot.

Okay, so arimistane is out of the picture. I will look into Alphamax and DCP if there's no major sides to worry about.

john.patterson

john.patterson

Awards
  • Established
Don't get me wrong. I do a quick overview of my calorie intake, but I'm not counting it on the dot.

Okay, so arimistane is out of the picture. I will look into Alphamax and DCP if there's no major sides to worry about.
Both products are natural and don't have side effects. Alphamax XT is designed as a natural testosterone product, but does a whole lot more. It contains a natural AI to limit cortisol and estrogen, as well as Ashwagandha to reduce stress. Like Oxymax XT, Alphamax XT also contains forskolin, making it a great product for maintain strength on a cut

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Radiate is perfect if you workout hard, if you don't then don't use it, but it will shred you if you are, I would wait is sip3r shr3d and just do assass1nate and Forslean for now

S.Dedication

Awards
  • Established
Radiate is perfect if you workout hard, if you don't then don't use it, but it will shred you if you are, I would wait is sip3r shr3d and just do assass1nate and Forslean for now
I hope it works outside of just exercise, as I am planning on using it as my morning coffee. I will also use it during cardio sessions, I'm looking more for the mood elevation, energy and focus.

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
I hope it works outside of just exercise, as I am planning on using it as my morning coffee. I will also use it during cardio sessions, I'm looking more for the mood elevation, energy and focus.
Then radiate is perfect, it supresses appetite, tastes great, give elevated mood and energy and burns fat, I have a friend that only works out 2 times a week and uses this and has lost 14 pounds in one month.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then radiate is perfect, it supresses appetite, tastes great, give elevated mood and energy and burns fat, I have a friend that only works out 2 times a week and uses this and has lost 14 pounds in one month.
14 pounds!!! Can you get him in contact with us, that's phenomenal!!

Dukethumper

Awards
  • Established
Yes I can try, but he he did have a lot of weight to lose but that's what he lost, he did change his diet a lot as well, I'm about to start my cycle with Radiate.

macwad

Awards
  • Established
OL Ignit3 is the best stim fat burner, IMO.
To it, I'd add Evomuse DCP (as a stim free burner) and Evomuse SuperNova (topical).
That would melt fat.
You could add F95 and Sup3r-7, if you want to go even further.

compan

compan

Awards
I'd say:
EC + F95
Dexaprine + F95

Those are the two combos I like to use and they work great. As mentioned above, DCP is an option that gets a lot of love. I haven't personally tried it, but I've seen it mentioned a lot of times with good feedback.

largecups

Awards
I'd say:
EC + F95
Dexaprine + F95

Those are the two combos I like to use and they work great. As mentioned above, DCP is an option that gets a lot of love. I haven't personally tried it, but I've seen it mentioned a lot of times with good feedback.
Seems interesting. Been looking all day at suggestions. EC isn't possible here in Norway (I assume you mean ephedrine and caffeine) as it's very hard to get and I have to go through shady people to get it. And of course you mention another good buy, Dexaprine. Hmm, will have to keep looking.

fitfreak_CP

fitfreak_CP

Awards
Since your having a lot of stim with your preworkout I would recommend a non-stim fat burner. To many stimulant can affect your adrenal gland which will decrease energy, slow down fat loss, and other issues. I personally like cannibal carnage-killer bombsicle from chaos and pain and stack it with the half dosage of cannibal claw. Code:skellie saves u $$