HELP BROS! Cant Decide Which to Run: HAVOC or M-drol, Suggestions PLEASE???

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
Hey bro's, plenty of experience. Ran M-drol once in the past in place of D-bol for a kicker in an AAS cycle so not sure how it works alone. I plan on running cycle for 4 weeks, 5 weeks tops. Mainly just want lean mass gains and strength, with little to no bloat (don't want puffy face). I will run all proper supplements during cycle, along with afterwards with a SERM. I plan on running 4-5 weeks on then 5-6 weeks off, then 4-5 weeks on again. Guys that have ran both please rate these questions for me on the 1-10 scale:
Dosage would probably be: M-drol (2,2,3,3) and Havoc (20/30,40,40,40,40)

HPTA Shutdown for Havoc vrs. M-drol running only 4-5 weeks (1 being none and 10 being fully shut down)

Strength gain on Havoc vrs. M-drol (1 being none and 10 being CRAZY Strength gain)

Sides on both (1 being none and 10 being horrible)

Which ones gives you a better overall good all around feeling when your on it?

Which one would you use if you could pick one and why?

THANKS BROTHERS!

nickrut

Awards
  • Established
Mdrol greater shutdown, sides, and strength/mass.

sides probably increase more than strength for most...

TheCannon

Awards
Epistane/havoc for sure, seems like a much safer option

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
this is IMO.... I am not an expert by any mean -.- This is what I have gathered from countless logs.

HPTA Shutdown for Havoc vrs. M-drol running only 4-5 weeks (1 being none and 10 being fully shut down)

Havoc(epistane):i thinks 4-7
M-drol:8-10

Strength gain on Havoc vrs. M-drol (1 being none and 10 being CRAZY Strength gain)

Havoc(epi):5-7
M-drol:7-10

Sides on both (1 being none and 10 being horrible)

Havoc(epi): milder, 3-7
M-drol: 8-10(though some people can run through it with very little adverse effects)

Which ones gives you a better overall good all around feeling when your on it?

Cant promise this, I think Havoc(epi) wins though due to the fact you arent feeling like crap from it. Epi is supposed to give a great and confident feeling, with a great mood.

Which one would you use if you could pick one and why?

I would go with Havoc, though I would get actual Epistane from IBE. It is one of the more popular ones, and is easy to recover in PCT. I will probably get some M-drol in the future just in case of the ban, though not sure if I will ever use it. It is a nice product though. Just hell on your body.

This being said its all my opinions. And you probably know, every ones body is different. Some people get screwed up on h-drol, and some people can take m-drol and walk off the cycle not having experienced much sides. Every one is diff.

use the search on here, or just look through the cycle info section. Plenty of logs you can invest some reading in, and you can get an idea of the platforms these products operate on.

Also note my ratings are on a Prohormone scale, real AAS blows it out of the water lol.

There will be some much more informed opinions prolly throughout the morrow.

INFLUENCER

INFLUENCER

Awards
Been reading my ass off just gonna give Havoc or Epistane a go.. Thanks bros

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's a good place to start with for Havoc.

I have a havoc cycle lined up for a little later in the year.