Hello everyone, sorry have newbie questions

b4554

Awards
Last year I started on TRT. I use 1 ml 10% compounded T, and varying amounts of HCG daily. Online I picked up some liquid anastrozole and use .25 EOD. I've been playing with dosing and intervals to try to improve my situation without much luck. I started on the path to TRT because I could tell things weren't right (low strength/energy, HORRIBLE sex drive, etc) so I got test that confirmed my suspicions. Well, so far I am REAL unhappy with my course. I do seem somewhat better on the strength issue, more often than not my **** might as well be buried 6 ft down because it's dead. So that leads me here to this forum. I'm sick of paying for expensive tests, etc to be no better than I started. So I figure I might as well start looking at other options and plan out and start a cycle. And I want to get back to a serious lifting schedule. I am currently looking into sustanon with a lot of interest.

I've been doing a bunch of reading here and other places and it gets confusing fast. So I'm hoping (and begging you all) to help point a complete newbie in a safe and effective path. My 3 big concerns are: cost (don't make much money), size gains and erection reliability and quality.

THANK YOU to all who takes the time to read this and especially offers your time to help me out.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
It sounds like your HRT simply isnt efficient enough to yield results...If you are going to take your protocol into your own hands, I would recommend that you steer clear of "cycles" and just get on with running whatever you are going to run. HRT is meant for life, and if you start cycling, you will wind up worse off than before...it'll be great while you are on, but when you come off you'll truly be miserable because whatever endogenous production you had prior will now be suppressed. I would just pick something reasonable with the expectations that I was going to run it for a long while.....

Sustanon isnt the best for bodybuilding purposes, but would be suited very nicely for your needs...I would start out with just 250mgs a week to see how that works...its going to take a good month to get rolling on it, so wait for a few weeks until you pass judgement...I would be very careful not to take your mgs up too high, as in the long term its going to create another set of issues.

holy

b4554

Awards
Thanks guys. That's the kind of basic info I'm seeking.

You're right, I had the terminology wrong, I don't want to cycle. I want a steady reliable recipe to spend years on.

OK, so why is sustanon good for my needs, but not good for bodybuilding? I take it that it's good for sexual performance?

What would be a better suited product/group of products? I've found some online sources, but where's the best place to buy from?

I need to lean on your experiences here guys so I don't end up being the newest to post on that 10 page 'the dumbest thing you ever did' thread :thumbsup: Where can I find good reading 'the basics'?

I am in Michigan, USA

THANKS !!!!!!

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys. That's the kind of basic info I'm seeking.

You're right, I had the terminology wrong, I don't want to cycle. I want a steady reliable recipe to spend years on.

OK, so why is sustanon good for my needs, but not good for bodybuilding? I take it that it's good for sexual performance?

What would be a better suited product/group of products? I've found some online sources, but where's the best place to buy from?

I need to lean on your experiences here guys so I don't end up being the newest to post on that 10 page 'the dumbest thing you ever did' thread :thumbsup: Where can I find good reading 'the basics'?

I am in Michigan, USA

THANKS !!!!!!
Damn you STEROID-ONLY guys! :lol: Will you all do yourselves a favor and take up some time in the Peptide section ("IGF-1/GH", aka "Anti-aging")?!

Very complimentary chemicals these peptides can be! Energy, sex drive, fat loss, anti-aging, lean mass gains, etc.

:wave::thumbsup:

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
OK, so why is sustanon good for my needs, but not good for bodybuilding?
This is difficult to explain since you are just now becoming familiar with steroids...but I'll try...sustanon is a blend of four different testosterone esters. An ester is basically attached to the structure to determine how quickly it releases into the bloodstream. Some are short, and release quickly, and some are longer, and release slowly. For bodybuilding, it is all about optimizing blood levels and precisely controlling your hormones. For HRT, its becomes less of an issue, as all you really need to do is get your test levels into or above the normal level...its not as important to be precise...thats a very general statement, without getting into alot of BS....

What would be a better suited product/group of products? I've found some online sources, but where's the best place to buy from??
Any testosterone will work fine for you...remember though, the shorter the ester, the more frequently you have to inject....that should dictate what you use. It is also against the board rules to enquire about sources....

Continue to read, and follow those around here who are willing to help. The internet can either be a blessing or a curse depending on how you use the information. I wish you luck in the future...

holy

b4554

Awards
Damn you STEROID-ONLY guys! :lol: Will you all do yourselves a favor and take up some time in the Peptide section ("IGF-1/GH", aka "Anti-aging")?!

Very complimentary chemicals these peptides can be! Energy, sex drive, fat loss, anti-aging, lean mass gains, etc.

:wave::thumbsup:
Thanks I'll look more into the peptides (?). I spent a LOT of time in the anti-aging section and that course of action hasn't really done anything for me and since my natural LH and T productions are shot now anyway, I might as well explore a more potent aproach. I always wanted to be big :thumbsup:

b4554

Awards
This is difficult to explain since you are just now becoming familiar with steroids...but I'll try...sustanon is a blend of four different testosterone esters. An ester is basically attached to the structure to determine how quickly it releases into the bloodstream. Some are short, and release quickly, and some are longer, and release slowly. For bodybuilding, it is all about optimizing blood levels and precisely controlling your hormones. For HRT, its becomes less of an issue, as all you really need to do is get your test levels into or above the normal level...its not as important to be precise...thats a very general statement, without getting into alot of BS....

Any testosterone will work fine for you...remember though, the shorter the ester, the more frequently you have to inject....that should dictate what you use. It is also against the board rules to enquire about sources....

Continue to read, and follow those around here who are willing to help. The internet can either be a blessing or a curse depending on how you use the information. I wish you luck in the future...

holy

Thanks again for ur help. I won't inquire of sources again. What product/product combo do you think would work best for me? I don't mind the injections, a few times a day would even be fine if need be. Can you/anyone point me in the direction of some good reliable (trustworthy) reading that will cover the different forms of T and esters, etc besides what my searches may come up with?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
If you can get a copy of one of the Anabolics books like "Anabolics 2007" by William Llewelyn, that would help...Its way more info than you'll need, and is not a cheap book, but at least it'll help spell out some of how different compounds act.

If I were you, I would use sustanon....you'll get the immediate boost from the shorter esters, and the longer esters will enable you to not have to inject too frequently. If you cant locate sus, I would just go with cypionate....you'll just have to expect a few weeks of lag before your blood levels get built up.

holy

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
If you can get a copy of one of the Anabolics books like "Anabolics 2007" by William Llewelyn, that would help...Its way more info than you'll need, and is not a cheap book, but at least it'll help spell out some of how different compounds act.

If I were you, I would use sustanon....you'll get the immediate boost from the shorter esters, and the longer esters will enable you to not have to inject too frequently. If you cant locate sus, I would just go with cypionate....you'll just have to expect a few weeks of lag before your blood levels get built up.

holy
You're a true gem Holy!!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to holyintellect again.

b4554

Awards
Which road to take?

I've been doing a LOT of reading and researching this week and am trying to decide between to very different paths. I've been using compounded T cream and HCG so my natural production if I stopped these would be like zero anyway, so I figure I have a lot of room to play around with different products, but I will NOT live with low or no test for an overly extended period. I want to order products online in the next day or 2 so I thought I'd get any last minute help I could b4 I do.

Path 1: My LH and FSH were real low when I started. I didn't know about clomid at that time. So could I use clomid and try to restart with it (and hopefully end up signifigantly above my initial 407 TT on like a 250-1100 range) and add in a gear which doesn't affect natural production (I read deca doesn't) to continue my gains.

Path 2: Figure out a weekly dosing of sust along with a-dex that I can spend years on without cycling (and maybe cycle in some winny? or tren? or something else?)

Size gains are important to me, but clean non-water filled muscles are too. Getting my libido and sexual functioning in top working order is absolutely CRITICAL to me.

Any and all advise offered will be extermely appreciated!!!!!

b4554

Awards
Hello again everyone. Sorry for again for the simple basic questions. It seems on most boards that after awhile that the highly advanced people get tired of answering the basic questions. I find that too on the engine building and racing boards I go on a lot and I try not to get tired of answering the same questions for new people (unless it was something a quick search could have easily answered). Anyway I really appreciate all help I recieve and though I try to study and answer my own questions, no matter what the topic we all have to start somewhere and seek help when needed. Thanks to those who have helped me so far, especially Holy. (btw, how does one add rep points, I couldn't find it)

OK
time for more questions, :box: since I got my small 'trial' order to check out the web site I ordered from, I now want to place a bigger order. I'm thinking of adding winny or equipoise (more likely will get winny) since they carry those too. I will also get either more sust or test enanthate. Holy, you said before that I should get a straight ester rather than the sust. The ethanthate is a 6 bucks more an amp than sust, so being money is real tight for me would sust work OK? I could afford to use more of it that way.

Also, I am not looking for a cycle but rather a long-term recipe since I was a TRT patient and won't likely ever recover natty production again. I'm gonna run 250/wk for a month or so as holy suggested to get started but want to plan my order for my future recipe you all help me put together. So would 250 sust E7D, 50 winny E2D and a 25 Proviron 2X a day make a good combo I could use indefinately?
or should I just run sust or eth at like 250 E3or4D with the proviron? use more/less than these amounts? or run the sust & prov at a set rate and cycly winny in and out for better gains?

I read more than 2 a day of the prov doesn't benefit much as the body just gets rid of it. So would prov 2x a day sound good or would more be better? Will the proviron do a good enough job as a anti-E or should I add in some of the liquidex?

Thanks for everyone's time

jpk

jpk

Awards
Hi b,

There's a lot more useful discussion about your issues going on in the "over 35" section. Some of the most knowledgeable guys on this topic won't cruise here in the steroid section. Repost your questions in the over 35 or anti-aging forum and see what falls out of the tree.

Good luck to you

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thanks I'll look more into the peptides (?). I spent a LOT of time in the anti-aging section and that course of action hasn't really done anything for me and since my natural LH and T productions are shot now anyway, I might as well explore a more potent aproach. I always wanted to be big :thumbsup:

Hey? Being on TRT automatically shutsdown your LH and natural T. Most people in the Male Anti-aging forum are on TRT / HRT...so this is where you will get the most help.

Sounds like you need to do more tests and figure out the greater picture. Test is not a magic hormone. There is also the adrenals and thyroid to look at as well as many many other problems that would be happening. You need to find a good Dr and get on a good protocol that matches your exact issues....finding out what the exact cause of the problem is the largest struggle and you won't start feeling better until you address the specific issues causing your low test - low drive, low energy etc.....

Do yourself a favor and don't jump into a cycle until you sort out your health man.....first thing's first.

MSE

MSE

Awards
Hello again everyone. Sorry for again for the simple basic questions. It seems on most boards that after awhile that the highly advanced people get tired of answering the basic questions. I find that too on the engine building and racing boards I go on a lot and I try not to get tired of answering the same questions for new people (unless it was something a quick search could have easily answered). Anyway I really appreciate all help I recieve and though I try to study and answer my own questions, no matter what the topic we all have to start somewhere and seek help when needed. Thanks to those who have helped me so far, especially Holy. (btw, how does one add rep points, I couldn't find it)

OK
time for more questions, :box: since I got my small 'trial' order to check out the web site I ordered from, I now want to place a bigger order. I'm thinking of adding winny or equipoise (more likely will get winny) since they carry those too. I will also get either more sust or test enanthate. Holy, you said before that I should get a straight ester rather than the sust. The ethanthate is a 6 bucks more an amp than sust, so being money is real tight for me would sust work OK? I could afford to use more of it that way.

Also, I am not looking for a cycle but rather a long-term recipe since I was a TRT patient and won't likely ever recover natty production again. I'm gonna run 250/wk for a month or so as holy suggested to get started but want to plan my order for my future recipe you all help me put together. So would 250 sust E7D, 50 winny E2D and a 25 Proviron 2X a day make a good combo I could use indefinately?
or should I just run sust or eth at like 250 E3or4D with the proviron? use more/less than these amounts? or run the sust & prov at a set rate and cycly winny in and out for better gains?

I read more than 2 a day of the prov doesn't benefit much as the body just gets rid of it. So would prov 2x a day sound good or would more be better? Will the proviron do a good enough job as a anti-E or should I add in some of the liquidex?

Thanks for everyone's time
I think you will find better/more info in the over 35 section. However I will add, that if you are looking to be on something for an extended amount of time, winny is not for you. Your joints would kill you after an 8 week cycle let alone continued use.